1 hour ago, Lucio Switch said:

Finally it's finished! (well, I'm a bit late:grin:)
Despite I have to say that there are a couple of pics that doesn't convince me totally, there are some that are wonderful and nailed it the complex shape!:thumbup::thumbup:

Hello, Lucio! I'm very pleased you found time to look thruogh and like my work!

I know that it's the bottom and none will see it (unless you are an EB member), but can I suggest to be more clean with all the pneumatic hoses?

Of course you can! I appreciate your critics! Make sure I will consider this in my future projects  supercars!

About the differential issues, I think that a gearbox is useless, yes it's cool and complicated, but it just decrease the performances. My Crane truck has 4XL motors a bit up geared that drive the differentials, and after that they are down geared on the portal hubs. So you increase the speed on the differentials but you will decrease the torque that they have to endure.

No doubt U R absolutely right!
I'm thinking of making my next truck driveable but without complex gearboxes like yours are.

Edited by Aleh

10 hours ago, ThatOneBuilder said:

I'm not sure too many will be able to build this behemoth :laugh:

Anyway I've already got requests about BI, that's why I start it a couple of weeks ago.

10 hours ago, ThatOneBuilder said:

It's so well built, but yes the gearbox should change

It depends on builder. Many people built MOCs and put them on the shelf for ages... My next truck will be simplier but be able to drive... Promise :grin:

9 hours ago, LvdH said:

That's great! This is one I'd love to build one day... 

Thanks mate! I'm very pleased most of AFOL community appreciates my 8 months of hard working...

Edited by Aleh

Really looking forward to the instructions for this. Using Buwizz would take some weight off while providing more power, so you could probably get the model to drive without having to ditch the whole gearbox.

2 hours ago, ThatOneBuilder said:

Are you sure on that?:grin:

This will become the main aim for the future project....:classic:

Just now, suffocation said:

weight 

Weight equals aproximately 7,580 Kg inc. wheels, all PF 4 AAA and 12 AA batteries(!)
PS: Wheels + rims from fuel tanks + all PF + Batteries = 2,230 :wacko:

Current weight will be publicated soon.

10 hours ago, Aleh said:

Weight equals aproximately 7,580 Kg inc. wheels, all PF 4 AAA and 12 AA batteries(!)

PS: Wheels + rims from fuel tanks + all PF + Batteries = 2,230 :wacko:

Wooww that's so heavy! It's heavier than Lucio Switch's Fire tender! That's just mental right there*huh*

2 hours ago, ThatOneBuilder said:

Wooww that's so heavy! It's heavier than Lucio Switch's Fire tender! That's just mental right there*huh*

To be honest I'm not too proud of such a heavy weight...   Though....:classic:

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

I think it's closer to 6000 or maybe even 7000 pieces :wink: Sheepo's RC Mustang is about 3kg, and has 4000 pieces. 

But here we have 10 unimog wheels, eight rims and tons of PF. Soon we'll know the current amount of the parts used..

8 hours ago, Aleh said:

But here we have 10 unimog wheels, eight rims and tons of PF. Soon we'll know the current amount of the parts used..

I think the parts count will be exaggerated by the number of pins and axles used

But still the amount of lift arms used here is staggering:classic:

1 hour ago, Aleh said:

Ready for built))

5789 parts,
1080 pages total)

If you'd be willing to share the LDraw file with me, I'd love to make some renders.

56 minutes ago, Blakbird said:

If you'd be willing to share the LDraw file with me, I'd love to make some renders.

Wow! It is honorable for me to read you offer! But *.LDraw file does not exist, at least for now. And I'm afraid my PC is too slow to operate powerful lego building programs...
Instruction is a PDF photo sequence..

Just now, Aleh said:

Wow! It is honorable for me to read you offer! But *.LDraw file does not exist, at least for now. And I'm afraid my PC is too slow to operate powerful lego building programs...
Instruction is a PDF photo sequence..

Oh, sorry about that.  I did not realize the instructions were photo sequence.  Maybe I will be the one to build the LDraw file then!

Woaaa so cool to see my gearbox in such an amazing MOC !

If you need a gearbox for your next MOC it would be a pleasure to work together to create a custom one.

Made some progress.  1112 parts now, but still a long way to go!

800x450.jpg

I am starting to get the impression that this thing is big.

It's huge...just finished the first pdf and amazed how many parts there are but a really fun build. I figure another week and I'll be done!!

On 24.09.2017 at 4:30 PM, Charbel said:

Woaaa so cool to see my gearbox in such an amazing MOC !

If you need a gearbox for your next MOC it would be a pleasure to work together to create a custom one.

Thanks! It was also cool to install your gearbox into truck! For now there are no new projects...

15 hours ago, Blakbird said:

Made some progress.  1112 parts now, but still a long way to go!

Fantastic renders! Thanks!

14 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

It's huge...just finished the first pdf and amazed how many parts there are but a really fun build. I figure another week and I'll be done!!

Nice to hear! If any quastins feel free to ask!
Many thanks to my wife! 90% photoshop's instructions is her initiative and hard work!