Jim

Test Poll with Unedited New Theme

Test poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does this work?

Didn't work, refreshed page, did work. However, the next button froze the page, prompting a refresh. 

Chrome browser, Android OS.

Not sure, if this is the right place to post it.. but i guess my problem is relatetd to this thread.

I testest on 3 different computers now, all the same... i'm not able to go to page 2 or 3 or x anymore. When i open a topic i start viewing it on page 1. If i click to page 2 then, the screen goes foggy, a "loading"-message appears for about 1 second, and disappears again... and nothing happens.

After refreshing, i am on the wished page.

Chrome and Opera testet, win7 on all systems.

Is it only me having this problem?

Edited by TechnicSummse

25 minutes ago, TechnicSummse said:

Not sure, if this is the right place to post it.. but i guess my problem is relatetd to this thread.

I testest on 3 different computers now, all the same... i'm not able to go to page 2 or 3 or x anymore. When i open a topic i start viewing it on page 1. If i click to page 2 then, the screen goes foggy, a "loading"-message appears for about 1 second, and disappears again... and nothing happens.

Interesting. Noted. Thanks. Maybe it's related.

35 minutes ago, TechnicSummse said:

I have experienced the same problem today

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Interesting. Noted. Thanks. Maybe it's related.

I also observed this 'return' of the fail-to-navigate bug, whereby the page fades to a ghostly white and occasionally brings up a 'loading' icon instead of actually bringing up the next page. Sometimes it will work after a while, but mostly it needs refreshing when it happens. Many threads are fine and load perfectly, sometimes they will do this.

After voting the pole disappeared. No results showing. Win 10 using Chrome. Also get very long loading and not loading pages. 

Edited by Kelkschiz

9 hours ago, TechnicSummse said:

Interestingly, I have the same problem, but only when going to the previous page, not when going to the next page.

1 hour ago, mocbuild101 said:

Interestingly, I have the same problem, but only when going to the previous page, not when going to the next page.

I have the problem in both directions

16 hours ago, agrof said:

Sorry to tell, but for me still the same error:

Voted - Poll disappears - Refresh (F5) - Voting question appears again, my vote is not registered.

Win10 / Chrome

The same thing just now.Win7/ Chrome :look:

I have looked into the browsing problem and since we have created a new unedited default theme, the Ajax browsing option is turned on again. That's what is causing the browsing problem again. I don't want to change anything at the moment to show Invision that the poll is also broken when using their theme. So bear with me for a couple of days. We will get this nasty bugger :wink: 

14 hours ago, HallBricks said:

I have experienced the same problem today

Adding my name to this list. I would be surprised if there wasn't a knock-on effect at play here.

On Safari on iOS 10, on iPhone 7, I got thank you for your vote. And then the poll went away. Refreshing let me try to vote again. I can clock on the show results button and get the results this time. 

Edited by deehtha
Added device

Just out of interest, do these theme problems affect any other of the eurobricks forums?

I rarely stray out of the Technic one.. so I wouldn't know! :)

1 hour ago, RohanBeckett said:

do these theme problems affect any other of the eurobricks forums?

Yes, both the Sci-fi and RA forums have been confirmed to have problems, but it probably affects all the forums with themes that overide the default.

3 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

Yes, both the Sci-fi and RA forums have been confirmed to have problems, but it probably affects all the forums with themes that overide the default.

This was what we concluded, but since the last tests, we know this is not the case. Might still have something to do with the server or the database. I expect the former.

Since this is the case I might as well switch back to the Technic theme.