Davdup

[MOC] UCS Colonial Viper MkII

Hi im new to the forum so is not letting me send you messages. I am interested in the instructions/parts list. Thanks

Hi! See my previous post:

On 4/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, Davdup said:

Hi! The instructions are now all available on the Brickvault.toys website!

Cheers

David 

Cheers! ;)

David

Hey folks. Has anyone completed the update version of this build? I’m having trouble sourcing the parts at a decent price. Part of the complication is coming from part variance. For example, the build request the 4085b variance, is there a functional difference in mold variations like these, or can I safely substitute with the main stream alternatives? TIA!

Hi @Morgrim

As far as I'm concerned, I used as many parts as I already had. So I used a mix of 4085b and 4085d and I didn't encounter any problems. For me, what made the price go up is the canopy, which is fairly uncommon. Apart from that, the price of sourcing the parts was quite reasonable.

I hope this helps you.

@Morgrim, @l0renZo... I designed a canopy mod for the original release that is available on the DavDUPs Facebook group/page. Can't guarantee that it will be any cheaper than the canopy per David's design, but if you can't obtain the canopy, it's an option.

Thank you!  I didn't know there was an mod to the canopy.  I was lucky because I found it at a good price on BL, although still expensive. But always interesting to know that there is an alternative.