To get it to the US they have to send it via big whopping boat. To get it to Germany they just have to throw it over the fence!

So it’s worth noting that there is a leak of the Star Wars Imperial Hauler from Solo. By the looks of it there’s four Technic 5x7 frames in brown in the cargo hold below the main hull.

14 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

By the looks of it there’s four Technic 5x7 frames in brown in the cargo hold below the main hull.

That will be very useful for ....nearly nothing :laugh: There are quite a few interesting Technic parts available in brown in some other themes like Star Wars. Brown isn't a very popular color in Technic though.

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Brown isn't a very popular color in Technic though.

I feel like this might be in part due to the lack of really any useful brown technic parts though. If we had more brown pieces available I think we might occasionally see it used an appropriate way.

23 hours ago, Bartybum said:

So it’s worth noting that there is a leak of the Star Wars Imperial Hauler from Solo. By the looks of it there’s four Technic 5x7 frames in brown in the cargo hold below the main hull.

Picture? Just curious.

1 hour ago, Aventador2004 said:

Picture? Just curious.

Go to youtube, search for "Star Wars Imperial Hauler"

so the next H2 sets are all August 1st?

Now which one to buy first, with my monthly Lego Budget ... As I sorta like them all.

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Go to youtube, search for "Star Wars Imperial Hauler"

Cool. This model  features big steering wheel in white also.

Chiron related... but not Chiron specifically. I hope it is ok...

I wonder if it is confirmed that this will become a line of supercars with a 2 year cycle.

If so can we expect the scale to match over time?

Is there a name to refer to this or will be talking about "The Porsche", The Chiron" "The xxxx" without a "family" designation.

I've been a bit busy the last months and I am not sure if anything of this has been explained or simply a second model just... happened.

Lego designers hinted at a series in some interview I believe (if I remember correctly), but I'm not sure it's confirmed officially. Lego doesn't say anything definite about future releases/ideas - and rightly so, considering the competition.

If there's a new car in 2020 - we'll see in 2020 :wink:

@Milan @Jim Why was the Chiron thread locked?  If people don't want to discuss the leaks, you can avoid the thread until June 1.  It seems illogical to close the one thread which has had the most people commenting on for the last several days.  It is unfortunate that a small number of people don't follow the rules, but why should everyone share that consequence?

3 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

I'm waiting for some B-models.

The 42080, with its number of wheels, would lend itself well to a car carrier with car and pneumatic ramp, but I'm afraid we'll get another loader/truck combo. This if all the wheels are reused.

1 minute ago, AVCampos said:

The 42080, with its number of wheels, would lend itself well to a car carrier with car and pneumatic ramp, but I'm afraid we'll get another loader/truck combo. This if all the wheels are reused.

The 42080 B is apparently a forwarder. I know what the B's are with the exception of 42079; we just haven't seen them. And if 42080 A is that ugly, I'm dreading the B. :sick:

5 hours ago, technic_addict said:

@Milan @Jim Why was the Chiron thread locked?  If people don't want to discuss the leaks, you can avoid the thread until June 1.  It seems illogical to close the one thread which has had the most people commenting on for the last several days.  It is unfortunate that a small number of people don't follow the rules, but why should everyone share that consequence?

Please don’t use other topics for questions like these. Use PM instead. And I have no further comment. In Billund right now.