Reviews will probably be posted 13:00 CEST, when it's the 1st of August in all time zones.

12 minutes ago, Jim said:

Reviews will probably be posted 13:00 CEST, when it's the 1st of August in all time zones.

Great. Really looking forward to seeing them ?

1 hour ago, Jim said:

YAY :moar:

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Cool. Got Sariel's reviews to keep me busy in the meantime. :wink:

My Flickr albums weren's public. Fixed it.

Not that there are many more pictures, but it's nice that the links to the album actually work.

7 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

amazon.de already have sets with 20-25% off

How i wish I could order and ship them to someone in Germany and then they could do me a favor of extracting the items from the original box ship it to me. I know this sounds unethical since I would be avoiding the customs/import duties that way. But unfortunately MRP/RRP of the Lego products in India are often more than 2X the price in Europe. For instance the MRP/RRP of 42078 is India is close to Euro 310 where as in Europe it is around Euro 150. I usually buy the smaller sets but reserve buying the larger/flagship sets when I travel abroad.

@arijitdas Find an intenational shipping company in your country. That's how I get sets from amazon.de. Even with the shipping costs the price is still lower than retail price in Vietnam. Since I found out amazon.de I stopped buying from local distributor completely.

Argos in the UK have 3 for 2 on Lego at the moment including the 2H sets, opportunity to save some money. Amazon UK have also dropped their prices.

Just ordered 42080, 42081 and 42082 from argos. 3 for 2 and wife's 10% discount for £315 :grin:

Aussies, get on to Big W, they have all the 2H sets for ~25% off RRP.

42079: $55.20 vs $80

42080: $150.40 vs $200

41081: $150.40 vs $200

42082: $300 vs $400

Get on it. Also 42066 is on sale for $119.20

It appears to be a firefighting skill contest. The fire racer carries several firefighters with a ladder in the back. When the car passed a gantry frame the firefighters quickly erected the ladder and climbed to the top of the gantry.

2 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

It appears to be a firefighting skill contest. The fire racer carries several firefighters with a ladder in the back. When the car passed a gantry frame the firefighters quickly erected the ladder and climbed to the top of the gantry.

Well. Guess TLG did their homework on this one.

12 minutes ago, Black_Belt_Titan said:
What is this all about?

A Bugatti Chiron 1:1 replica built with LEGO elements, nothing exciting!

Edited by Jim
Removed video from quote

1 minute ago, Emmi said:

A Bugatti Chiron 1:1 replica built with LEGO elements, nothing exciting!

That's what I thought by reading through the comments on that video but just wanted to make sure :grin: