Hello, is there any suggestion about what PF 2.0 is about? Bigger cylinders, new motors, different remote control unit or battery boxes?

I'm dreaming about round wires that can go through an pinhole and not these flat ribbons that are stiff as plastic itself =)

And lights, definitely new lights! Should've got them by now.

Edited by Omikron

The only hint we’ve had of PF 2.0 is the controller and receiver in the new City train sets

13 hours ago, Omikron said:

I'm dreaming about round wires that can go through an pinhole and not these flat ribbons that are stiff as plastic itself =)

While this would be extremely nice, I do not think that will happen, not only would the wire need to be 4.8ish in diameter, but the plug itself would need to be completely redesigned as well. 

18 hours ago, Bartybum said:

The only hint we’ve had of PF 2.0 is the controller and receiver in the new City train sets

And also WeDo 2.0, wich was confirmed back in the day to preview PF2.0.

Hopefully the new system will be a little more compact, and maybe have a battery box with integrated receiver. (kind of like buwizz)

46 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

@aminnich I feel the same. Every time this thread gets a new post, I'm expecting photos, or at the very least, some discussion, not speculation about PF2.0 or something else... :cry3::ugh:

After all this waiting, these sets better be amazing.  Sure PF2.0 would be nice, but the set itself is what I care about. 

2 hours ago, aminnich said:

everytime someone posts... im like pictures?!?! :drool:    then disappointed haha :cry3:

2 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

@aminnich I feel the same. Every time this thread gets a new post, I'm expecting photos, or at the very least, some discussion, not speculation about PF2.0 or something else... :cry3::ugh:

I too have similar feelings every time this thread is updated but then get disappointed to find no updates at all. I personally feel Jim/Admins should temporarily lock this thread (similar to the 42083 - Bugatti Chiron thread) until there is anything really worthwhile to be posted. 

If you all stop making useless posts about useless posts, you wouldn't have this problem in the first place. The irony :tongue:

7 hours ago, Jim said:

If you all stop making useless posts about useless posts, you wouldn't have this problem in the first place. The irony :tongue:

Mm-hm! Taste it. :grin:

Don't think we'll hear anything before June 1st to be fair. Once the Chiron is unveiled, I'm thinking the other sets will follow fairly quickly.

Over at Instagram legoleaks, there is a picture of an all-terrain crane. Don't know much about Technic rumors, but I do believe there was some talk about a set like this coming out soon.

It's red and it looks huge.

@JimCan we post the picture? Although, it looks like we're going to reignite the 3 vs 5 wide panel debate. I think it's 3 studs, but the picture is a bit too distorted to tell.

20 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Roll on the 42081 pics!

Do we have 42081 pics as well? Can someone post the pictures here. In case it is not allowed to post the picture here can someone please PM me the images/links.

5 minutes ago, arijitdas said:

Do we have 42081 pics as well? Can someone post the pictures here. In case it is not allowed to post the picture here can someone please PM me the images/links.

Nah, I've only been able to find 42082 so far. But that doesn't mean they're not going to be far behind. Let's keep our ears to the ground. :look: