13 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

By the way, what does the pug think of the hamsters?

She's rather wary of them. Probably can tell that they're up to something ;)

Edited by Sariel

41 minutes ago, GREG998 said:

Can someone confirm there is NO BLACK 6.5 extra stiff shocks available in 2018 technic (or other range) sets?

Where did that rumor come from?! I haven't heard anything about small black shocks anywhere... Unless they are in the mysterious BLACKEDout 42083...

38 minutes ago, GREG998 said:

In fact, that was an error on Brickowl, some sellers called the red ones Black. Brickowl has just fixed the problem.

Woah, talk about a kerfuffle that's over before it starts.

Facebook just reminded me this day two years ago. It was the day that the first image of the BWE was out and I was like OMG what the bloody damn on earth is this thing it is so majestic and magnificent and unlike anything I've seen. 

Time sure flies. This year all we have is a blank state. *sigh*

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I meant there is no picture allowed for this year.

Sorry, my bad. Only had one coffee this morning. Will get another :wink: 

But the Toy Fair starts on the 31st of January, so we still need a couple of days. And I am pretty sure we will get some spy pics. 

20 hours ago, Sariel said:

I sense a lot of unboxing ahead.

<image>

Awesome, I've been obsessively refreshing your channel for the last couple of days!

A little off-topic, but I can confirm that 42080 does indeed contain a new piece. It's like a round 2x2 brick, but with short spike things coming out. It will hopefully be usefull in, say, making a combine harvester.:thumbup:

1 hour ago, CFOL said:

A little off-topic, but I can confirm that 42080 does indeed contain a new piece. It's like a round 2x2 brick, but with short spike things coming out. It will hopefully be usefull in, say, making a combine harvester.:thumbup:

Think that part has been used in Nexo Knights. And I think it'd work better in a forage harvester. Just sayin'.

Over in the train tech section, some leaked images of this years Lego CITY trains have been found, and they seem to contain Power Functions 2.0.  The boxes usually show the IR remote, but this something different.  Bluetooth control, possibly?  That would make a big difference to Technic too.  

Apparently this has already been mentioned a few pages back - sorry!

Edited by Vilhelm22
Double posting

@Vilhelm22 If you could be so kind to go over the last several pages you'll find out that that thing has already been discussed. 

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

13 hours ago, Jim said:

Sorry, my bad. Only had one coffee this morning. Will get another :wink: 

But the Toy Fair starts on the 31st of January, so we still need a couple of days. And I am pretty sure we will get some spy pics. 

According to thebrickfan.com promobricks has been given permission to attend and take pictures, though there will be some restrictions on those pictures.