Hello. I don't know that this topic was raised here before, but I just get my Anthem and I have a big "problem".
The white panels, are not white (half of them are beige...) and this parts:
Technic, Axle Connector 2L (Smooth with x Hole + Orientation) (LBGDBG)
are not straight - but in this case I am not sure that this is not how it should be, because other colours from different sets also are not straight. To be honest, I did not notice it earlier in other sets.

Most likely every set that I have was made in Hungary.

About the panels, I will try to reach Lego support. It is visible and looks awful. Half of the container is milkish, half is white. Anyone of you have the same problem?

Pictures of black one conector/-s which I have (truck is not near me):
https://imgur.com/nBhe9TL

Edited by blondasek

Just now, blondasek said:

are not straight - but in this case I am not sure that this is not how it should be, because other colours from different sets also are not straight too. To be honest, I did not notice it earlier in other sets.

I have the same in CLAAS, F1, and 24 hours race car.

1 minute ago, blondasek said:

Technic, Axle Connector 2L (Smooth with x Hole + Orientation) (LBGDBG)
are not straight

They have never been straight. The axle holes are aligned on a line, but the connector is a frustum (pyramid with top chopped off) rather than a right cylinder. In other words one end is wider than another. 

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

They have never been straight. The axle holes are aligned on a line, but the connector is a frustum (pyramid with top chopped off) rather than a right cylinder. In other words one end is wider than another. 

Yeup. That's why I mention, that I am not sure that it is not correct. I do not have access to my older models, so I can't compare them.

And about white panels? Anyone of you had this problem? I will add pictures tomorrow.

10 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

Instructions are now available.

Thanks. It looks that 42075 is intetesting small set with decent features

2 hours ago, valenciaeric said:

Rally car is already 25% off at a large German online shop who ships worldwide...

Ah man... Ive got a gift card for a local online retailer, but they dont even list it yet, and itll probably be MSRP for the first while...

On the subject of the H1 sets, does anyone know why there are hardly any reviews out? This time last year, either Jim, Sariel or other had written reviews on this forum, and there were tons of youtube reviews out, this year, hardly a peep

26 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

Ah man... Ive got a gift card for a local online retailer, but they dont even list it yet, and itll probably be MSRP for the first while...

On the subject of the H1 sets, does anyone know why there are hardly any reviews out? This time last year, either Jim, Sariel or other had written reviews on this forum, and there were tons of youtube reviews out, this year, hardly a peep

According to the usual suspects, both those listed below and brickset, TLG are somewhat behind with dispatching sets for review - but they are "on there way" (hopefully not in the style of "the cheques in the post")

Also I note the Mack is on back order already on UK S@H !! Difficult to tell if this is higher sales than anticipated or just TLG using just in time method of fulfilment (and slightly missing the mark) - as it's saying shipping on 9th Jan - I notice the downtown diner did similar for a few days but it's back now!

th?id=OIP.f5TrK_K6ibaiExovz9wi0QHaFj&w=200&h=148&c=7&qlt=90&bgcl=ececec&pid=PersonalBing Actual picture of 42083, as you see TLG do use a lot of Azure on it and I love the spoiler at the back.

18 minutes ago, ctx1769 said:

Actual picture of 42083, as you see TLG do use a lot of Azure on it and I love the spoiler at the back.

This "spectacular" shape can be made by LEGO. Even front part (hood) was produced in last years 42070 (they have just added a red bullbar) :wink:

Actually it could be a flapship (everything is flapping on this supercar)

Edited by I_Igor

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Thanks. It looks that 42075 is intetesting small set with decent features

Exactly what I was thinking. I think the First Responder looks like a really good starter set. Main model has rear drive to a V2, steer, rear suspension, winch, and some warning-light kind of thing. B-model has drive, steer and winch. Also, decent parts pack for someone starting out in Technic. So far of what I have seen (everything upto 42075), I think this set matches best what Technic is about for the target audience. If I had to pick a Technic set as a gift for someone else, this would probably be it.

1 hour ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

I am so disappointed. I cannot buy a black 5x7 frame from Lego, it's not listed. Every other part except a few, like the 1x16 red links from 42077 is listed. :cry2:

Give it some time, I'm sure you'll be able to soon

6 hours ago, Erik Leppen said:

Exactly what I was thinking. I think the First Responder looks like a really good starter set. Main model has rear drive to a V2, steer, rear suspension, winch, and some warning-light kind of thing. B-model has drive, steer and winch. Also, decent parts pack for someone starting out in Technic. So far of what I have seen (everything upto 42075), I think this set matches best what Technic is about for the target audience. If I had to pick a Technic set as a gift for someone else, this would probably be it.

My friend, you just red my mind :thumbup:

I know that it will be modified with flat-4 engine but that is a purpose to make decent set that challanges for improvements. Smaller sets are usually more playable 

4 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

I am so disappointed. I cannot buy a black 5x7 frame from Lego, it's not listed. Every other part except a few, like the 1x16 red links from 42077 is listed. :cry2:

Look at this point - 42077 has 4 of them and @Jim's favorite color - dark azure :laugh:

5 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

It takes a lot of time for new recolors to appear on B&P, I'm checking red #3 connector from 42077 and it is still not available, #2 connector in DBG from 1H 2017 is not available yet as well, while BL is already reflecting new supply from part out sets

24 minutes ago, Ivan_M said:

It takes a lot of time for new recolors to appear on B&P, I'm checking red #3 connector from 42077 and it is still not available, #2 connector in DBG from 1H 2017 is not available yet as well, while BL is already reflecting new supply from part out sets

Yup.

@Leonardo da Bricki It should not be disappointing, since this is usually the case. Matter of incorrect expectations :wink: 

The general amount of panels in this year sets is enormous, if anyone is short on them this year is good supply, for comparsion:

Porsche - 92 panels

Mack - 61 panels

Rally car - 49 panels

Hoovercraft - 45 panels

BWE - 38 panels

Arocs - 32 panels

edit: Hoovercraft is imo very good parts pack and there are some other recolors not mentioned before, liftarm 2 in white is new:

43857.gif

Pin hole with axle in white was spotted before in creator set, there are 2 pieces in 42076:

22961.jpg?1

Edited by Ivan_M

Wish UK toys r us would get their stock in, still got gift cards to spend, sadly no H1 techinc sets in stock at all

I enquired at my local store, twice now, both times the staff have pretty much blanked me. Spend my gift cards and won't be using toys r us unless they are super cheap comparable to anywhere else.

1 hour ago, iv-tecman said:

Wish UK toys r us would get their stock in, still got gift cards to spend, sadly no H1 techinc sets in stock at all

I enquired at my local store, twice now, both times the staff have pretty much blanked me. Spend my gift cards and won't be using toys r us unless they are super cheap comparable to anywhere else.

We haven't received our H1 sets at our store yet either (Sweden).

Estimated delivery is sometime middle of next week, so wait a bit and I'm sure they'll get them in stock.

Just now, PicnicBasketSam said:

Did we settle once and for all what color the Rally Car is?

If I'm not mistaken, it's Dark Azure (42070), like expected. TLG seems to have chosen this color as the new blue. 

Hi guys, I didn`t know if you all spotted the new  summer sets for 2018. 

A picture and some viedos with the picture are realesed. 

WOW!!

42079 The Forklift.It looks very good and I spot a lot of manual functions. This model will be very playable. Very great model. Well done Lego Technic!

42080 The Harvester. Well, I not realy like the colours. As you can see, it has Power Functions and Pneumatik. I think a battery box and a M-Engine. Should be very playable.

42081 The Futuristic Volvo. 1 Claas Tires, Big Volvo Shovel and a little drone. It seems  it has no power functions, only manual functions. But it looks very cool ! Well done Lego Technic!

42082 The Rough Terrain Crane. Wow. Unimog Tires, V8 Fake Engine, 4 manual outtriggers, a big crane arm with 2 linear actuators, a large boom and  winch. The upper crane deck, I think can rotate. Crane Rotation, winch, boom and actors, I think, are those who are powered by the M-Engine and the battery box. The Flagship-Model of Summer 2018. WoW! Well done Lego Technic!!

I don`t know the prices yet, but holy shit, I think it will be very expensive!

Let me know your thoughts.

Just now, Fabian Lolker said:

Hi guys, I didn`t know if you all spotted the new  summer sets for 2018. 

Let me know your thoughts.

My thoughts?

Well, you are posting prelim images which is not allowed here.

Secondly, we have been discussing these new sets for pages and pages.

So, not happy thoughts :hmpf_bad:

Just now, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

A very good choice, I would say :classic:

And I would have to agree (happy thoughts) :laugh: