@kbalageGreat little videoreview; It makes me want this model even more! 

And it's quite affordable too.

This model has some great looks. I guess this is going to be such a model like the 8081 you keep scavaging it for parts but never actually take it apart....

I like the look of the Rally car. I think this will be one of my first purchases in around  18months. It will sit nice next to my 8880. The Mack truck will also be on my list and am very interested to see what the 2h models will be. Might make up for the zero spending from last years 1h and 2h models

I don't suppose anyone has a part list for the 42075 or 42077 a scan from the instructions will do :)

On 17.12.2017 at 1:04 AM, Jim said:

Definitely! This blue works great with lots of colors. 

Well, did I guess with color?
Dark Azure?)

@Silvavasil, yes, it's Dark Azure. It seems that TLG more or less remains attached to a single shade... Anyway, now we have about the full set of most required panels :sweet:

On 12/19/2017 at 1:05 AM, kbalage said:

Can you please confirm if the total length is 83 odd cms or 94 cms or what?

I am in midst of planning a display rack for my Lego and would not want to order the rack if it cannot display the Mack truck :)

Thanks in advance.

Video about the Mack is posted in the 42078 topic if you're interested:

42 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

@kbalage Could you provide the measures for the truck and the trailer respectively? Thanks.

truck ~40cm, trailer ~53cm

16 minutes ago, kbalage said:

truck ~40cm, trailer ~53cm

Huh, does that mean you measured from front of the coupling?

Just now, Aventador2004 said:

Huh, does that mean you measured from front of the coupling?

No I didn't, measured bumper to bumper. There's about 10 cm overlap when the trailer is connected to the truck.

Just now, kbalage said:

No I didn't, measured bumper to bumper. There's about 10 cm overlap when the trailer is connected to the truck.

That is what I meant, the overlap, if it is usually 83 cm.

You can expect prelim images for the H2 sets to show up in the coming days...
I came to work today and found a nice package from TLG containing their 2018 catalog, I'm not going to post any pictures because it's confidential, but I can confirm at least 2 sets with PF, the flagship is the only set that doesn't have a prelim image so don't know what that will be yet.
The sets look nice imo, and it looks like the CLAAS tires are here to stay :wink:

Edited by degenerate

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

That means there will be a Harvester or Backhoe then

If it is a backhoe, is likely to be a JCB 3CX!

Edited by BrickWild

The flagship could be a backhoe, no idea what that's gonna be as there is no image for it.
I can promise it's going to be an expensive one though, the box is of the same size as the other large sets but this one is packaged 1 set/ctn, the only other set that is packaged like this is the Mindstorms.
Even the BWE and 42070 are packaged 2 sets/ctn, my guess is that this set is going to be in the same price range as the Porsche was when it came out, but I might be wrong :classic:

10 minutes ago, BrickWild said:

If it is a backhoe, is likely to be a JCB 3CX!

or 4CX - it has equal size tires, and if it will be in 8455 scale that could mean new Tractor tires in smaller size - 81,6, but let's wait until we see this in final form...if it will be made with CLAAS tires that it could use Volvo bucket at the front :wink:

JCB 3CX inspired model will require two different types of Agri tires, but I could also accept (new) smaller - 81,6 at the front to fit 107 x 44 (from CLAAS and 42070) at the rear...

@degenerate thanks for info, but you can always send images to us via PM so we can discuss them without public posting :wink:

Edited by I_Igor