I really like the 42075 I think its got some good features and parts and it's a resonable price and also the rear suspension reminds me of my first Technic set 8845

7 minutes ago, Cardboy said:

I really like the 42075 I think its got some good features and parts and it's a resonable price and also the rear suspension reminds me of my first Technic set 8845

Yeah, but too bad that they changed DBG wheels to black ones. I would not mind getting some DBG wheels...

For  anyone who still believes it is not medium blue.  I tried to capture in similar circumstances.  The left side is a capture of the yacht and right side is rally car.

42077_blue.jpg

I hope we will see designer videos in this year later, what I saw till now... well no better word: lame. No passion, no dynamics, feels very mannered.

Just now, technic_addict said:

For  anyone who still believes it is not medium blue.  I tried to capture in similar circumstances.  The left side is a capture of the yacht and right side is rally car.

On vareus photos it looks like dark azure, but only way we can be sure it would be when we have this set in our hands, because on different sources of photos this blue / azure looks different which is really confusing 

9 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

On vareus photos it looks like dark azure, but only way we can be sure it would be when we have this set in our hands, because on different sources of photos this blue / azure looks different which is really confusing 

Box art can vary dramatically because you can play with photo settings.  These videos look to be taken in same location under similar light; however, I do agree to be 100% sure it needs to be verified with the actual set.  That being said, I am not willing to eat my own face if I am wrong, but I am 99.99% sure it is medium blue.

Just now, technic_addict said:

Box art can vary dramatically because you can play with photo settings.  These videos look to be taken in same location under similar light; however, I do agree to be 100% sure it needs to be verified with the actual set.  That being said, I am not willing to eat my own face if I am wrong, but I am 99.99% sure it is medium blue.

...and even of you're wrong I wont blame you. What I have learned is to wait and see...The only thing what would dissapoint me is if LEGO decide to produce only one size of tractor tires (the one introduced with Xerion)

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

...and even of you're wrong I wont blame you. What I have learned is to wait and see...The only thing what would dissapoint me is if LEGO decide to produce only one size of tractor tires (the one introduced with Xerion)

Yeah, I'd love some smaller versions. I'd put them on everything! :sweet: Seriously, though, I'm a little disappointed there are no new sets that feature them. Still, though, the balloon tyres included in 8455 took six years to produce a smaller variant, so we may have to wait until 2022 for mini tractor tyres. :cry_sad::laugh:

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

The only thing what would dissapoint me is if LEGO decide to produce only one size of tractor tires (the one introduced with Xerion)

I'm hoping to see a new Backhoe soon and that it will feature a smaller tire with tractor treads. I wouldn't at all mind another new tractor but I guess it's a bit too soon after the Claas Xerion. Then again, lego seem to be quite good at coming up with some strange designs so these tires might show up anywhere.

Do you think the license to use the Mack name was part of the agreement between Volvo and TLC or if it is a new, separate contract? Just curious.

6 hours ago, zoo said:

Do you think the license to use the Mack name was part of the agreement between Volvo and TLC or if it is a new, separate contract? Just curious.

Well, they belongs to Volvo starting 2000, but it's a different brand on other hand, so depends on terms of the first contract: does it cover the all brands, or only "Volvo".

9 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Yeah, I'd love some smaller versions. I'd put them on everything! :sweet: Seriously, though, I'm a little disappointed there are no new sets that feature them. Still, though, the balloon tyres included in 8455 took six years to produce a smaller variant, so we may have to wait until 2022 for mini tractor tyres. :cry_sad::laugh:

I thought that Powrpullers (which are some 107 x 59mm) were introduced in 2000 (set 8457)

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=32298pb01&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

and 81,6 X 38mm in 2003 (set 8455)

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=45982&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

so 81 x 32-34 or something could be awaited in 2019...ideal will be new CLAAS harvester with new 94,3 at the front and 81,6 at rear...:thumbup:

Both the Nuremberg & New York Toy Fairs of 2018 will unveil the 2h models as usual.
Pics of the 2h Models these days are too hard to leak, so we're in for a Big Surprise!

8 hours ago, zoo said:

I'm hoping to see a new Backhoe soon and that it will feature a smaller tire with tractor treads. I wouldn't at all mind another new tractor but I guess it's a bit too soon after the Claas Xerion. Then again, lego seem to be quite good at coming up with some strange designs so these tires might show up anywhere.

License to use Mack name is probably agreement with Volvo, speaking of Volvo - there is also a Volvo Backhoe :wink:

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I thought that Powrpullers (which are some 107 x 59mm) were introduced in 2000 (set 8457)

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=32298pb01&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

and 81,6 X 38mm in 2003 (set 8455)

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=45982&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

so 81 x 32-34 or something could be awaited in 2019...ideal will be new CLAAS harvester with new 94,3 at the front and 81,6 at rear...:thumbup:

I meant the balloon tyres in the 8455 backhoe, not the 8466 off roader.

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

I meant the balloon tyres in the 8455 backhoe, not the 8466 off roader.

I know what you mean, but I was pointing to tread pattern and year difference...they both have same pattern...8455 and 8466 set...

Edited by I_Igor

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

I know what you mean, but I was pointing to tread pattern and year difference...they both have same pattern...8455 and 8466 set...

Alternately, then, we could look at the tyres in 8110 (2011). It took three years (2014) to get smaller versions, so maybe we'll get small tractor tyres in 2019. Time will tell!

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

Alternately, then, we could look at the tyres in 8110 (2011). It took three years (2014) to get smaller versions, so maybe we'll get small tractor tyres in 2019. Time will tell!

That is what I was thinking :wink:

11 hours ago, I_Igor said:

...ideal will be new CLAAS harvester with new 94,3 at the front and 81,6 at rear...:thumbup:

A CLAAS harvester in decent size would be the dream. I wouldn't mind if they used tires of the same diameter as the old "tractor" tires as seen on the 8849 Tractor (82 and 63mm) but a little bit wider and with a tread pattern similar to the Xerion tires.

11 hours ago, I_Igor said:

License to use Mack name is probably agreement with Volvo, speaking of Volvo - there is also a Volvo Backhoe :wink:

I didn't think Volvo CE made Backhoe loaders. I couldn't find them on their website.

If LEGO continues with the Volvo models I sure hope they start making the pneumatic cylinders in black instead of yellow. That would be very sweet.

Edited by zoo

1 minute ago, zoo said:

A CLAAS harvester in decent size would be the dream. I wouldn't mind if they used tires of the same diameter as the old "tractor" tires as seen on the 8849 Tractor (82 and 63mm) but a little bit wider and with a tread pattern similar to the Xerion tires.

I didn't think Volvo CE made Backhoe loaders. I couldn't find them on their website.

If LEGO continues with the Volvo models I sure hope they start making the pneumatic cylinders in black instead of yellow. That would be very sweet.

Volvo backhoe loaders info can be found here https://www.volvoce.com/global/en/product-archive/backhoe-excavator-loaders/

For implementation of new tractor tire forestry equipment can also be made by LEGO :wink:

7 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Volvo backhoe loaders info can be found here https://www.volvoce.com/global/en/product-archive/backhoe-excavator-loaders/

For implementation of new tractor tire forestry equipment can also be made by LEGO :wink:

Nice idea of Volvo I would like to see more past products of all brands. I always like the Volvo EL70.

Edited by jorgeopesi
More things

40 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

Nice idea of Volvo I would like to see more past products of all brands. I always like the Volvo EL70.

Not only Volvo, there are many industrial vehicles that I would like to make with proper tires and functionality but LEGO has very limited parts variety in form of wheel/tires-tire patterns

Volvo backhoe would be very nice product in 8455 scale

About new rumors (I'm not sure for this or upcoming year) see the link...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/McLarenSenna?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.motorsport-total.com%2Ff1%2Fnews%2F2017%2F12%2Fhighlights-des-tages-mclaren-benennt-auto-nach-senna-17121007.html

New supercar coming Up - McLaren Senna :wub:

there is Technic logo on one image...just scrool th page down

like this

DQrvv-3U8AAKytx.jpg

sorry @Jim if the image is waaaaaaaaaaay to big but could not find smaller

Edited by I_Igor