@steph77, here is a resized image: the engine seems to made of axles with half-bushes. However there is no visible evidences if it static or working one...

800x832.jpg

Edited by Void_S

Notice the bulldog in the Mack B model. Its bottom is an inward stud hole, but it's standing on ab axle hole. That means we will get a 1/2 pin but with a 1L axle instead?

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Notice the bulldog in the Mack B model. Its bottom is an inward stud hole, but it's standing on ab axle hole. That means we will get a 1/2 pin but with a 1L axle instead?

Or this 1L-axle is just a part of this Bulldog mold. A such option should be stronger against falling this statue apart.

Edited by Void_S

Just now, Void_S said:

Or this 1L-axle is just a part of this Bulldog mold. A such option should be stronger against falling this statue apart.

That makes more sense!

When the high res picture of the mack was made, no one seemed to care about the gap at the upper part of the cabin and the loose sticker near the front outriggers lever.

The Mack engine looks pretty cool, I like the fact that it's different from pretty much any other engine from most recent twchnic sets. Variation is good. 

27 minutes ago, Void_S said:

I was wondering about this too, and actually this should be the "trick". The bulldog is meant as handle for hood opening on the real thing (as far I remember), so this is the best way to replicate this feature.

I would like to also mention, that the container load looks also well designed. :thumbup:

49 minutes ago, Void_S said:

@steph77, here is a resized image: the engine seems to made of axles with half-bushes. However there is no visible evidences if it static or working one...

800x832.jpg

Why would they include 2 differentials if the axles were not connected to the motor? It would have been simpler and cheaper just to make them freewheel like on the Claas.

2 hours ago, valenciaeric said:

No Power Functions on any set makes me think that they are going to introduce PF2.0 in the summer or maybe this year we will get a supercar and there will be no PF models at all to make way for pf2.0 in 2019 with fanfare.

PF 2.0 is probably going to arrive for 2H 2018. I don't think they would wait until 2019

The 42077 use the same door techniques as those in 42056 & 8070, and same wheel arch techniques as those in 42039. But I see no UW on it so I'm not sure if it's a creation of Uwe Wabra.

42077 B gives the feelings of that heinous 42070 B model. 

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

7 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Then it probably was designed by Uwe. :grin: I think it's the curved panel mudguards; they look similar. But 42070-B at least had Class tyres and PF. To quote Penn Jillette, "I'm not a car person".

Edited by Maaboo35

The more I look the more I feel that 42077 is an unlicensed, smaller, cheaper 42056. Even the techniques for the roof beam at the front is similar.

Is it so hard to have a set with normal blue? From these images, it seems we have to wait another year. 

That Mack Terrapro looks great. 

One other thought, with a 15 wide truck, it's hard to get in four 49mm tires per axle because there is not a great axle option to keep you from pulling the axle out. It's like we need a 7l with stop. It seems like this is not resolved in the Anthem model when viewed from the top, as a simple 7l axle is inserted directly to the differential. It would be frustrating to pull the wheel/tire off, only to pull the axle out as well, and releasing differential gears as well.

Edited by Thirdwigg
additional text

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The 42077 use the same door techniques as those in 42056 & 8070, and same wheel arch techniques as those in 42039. But I see no UW on it so I'm not sure if it's a creation of Uwe Wabra.

His name is on the roof above the doors.

Just now, muffinbrick said:

I don't know, if it's just me, or there is no big LA on MACK A model, but two of them on B model :look:

take a closer look

Edited by Timoonn