Sign in to follow this  
jhuyser

LEGO Incredibles Video Game

26 minutes ago, jhuyser said:

New trailer, no gameplay. Typical TT Games.

I'm just glad for a trailer! It'd be better if more than just Sarah Vowell and Brad Bird were doing voice reprisals, tho.

I wonder how many playable characters will be available? There weren't that many named characters in the first movie (unless you cont all the dead supers from Edna's "No capes!" speech). There's a limit to how many citizen characters you could put in a game...

Edited by Master_Data

On 29/03/2018 at 3:30 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Image result for lego incredibles video game

LEGO The Incredibles

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fandyrobertson%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F03%2FThe_Incredibles_5_1522226187.jpg

Image result for lego incredibles video game

Ā 

First screenshots revealed

Getting strong LEGO Dimensions cartoon segment vibes from this. These screenshots remind me of the Simpsons levels and Adventure World.

On 29/03/2018 at 6:06 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I'm almost positive they'll be putting in all the supers (isn't Gazerbeam confirmed?) There'sĀ also comic book adaptations, and maaaaybe other Pixar movies.

Were there any new characters in the Rise of the Underminer game?

On 01/04/2018 at 1:29 AM, PepperoniBricks said:

I definitely like the in-game designs a lot more than the physical figure designs.

I agree, the in-game designs look much better. I think this is going to be an Incredible game to play.

New gameplay trailer

Mr Incredible looks freaky as heck in the car scene

Edited by jhuyser

48 minutes ago, jhuyser said:

New gameplay trailer

About time! Thoughts:

• I agree, I never needed to see shirtless Mr. I
  • They're really going all out with the combo moves. I like it
  • Is this the first time a baby has been a playable character? They better make him indestructible
  • I like the inclusion of the Super-Suit scene at the end.

Looks too similar to the Lego Marvel games, Elastigirl is Mr. Fantastic, Dash is Quicksilver, Frozone is Iceman from the first Marvel game, and Frozone's human identity is Nick Fury without an eye patch.

Edited by Savage Oppress

On 18/04/2018 at 4:27 PM, Savage Oppress said:

Looks too similar to the Lego Marvel games, Elastigirl is Mr. Fantastic, Dash is Quicksilver, Frozone is Iceman from the first Marvel game, and Frozone's human identity is Nick Fury without an eye patch.

Of course it is. The Incredibles is about superheroes!Ā 

On 15/05/2018 at 6:49 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

First gameplay vids are available! It seems a bit more 'kiddy-fied' than usual, but given the subject material that's fairly understandable.

Ā 

Looks Incredible.

Dory, Woody, Merida, Russell, Bing Bong and WALL-E are confirmed to beĀ playable characters in the game, which is great news! Hope other characters from their films are included too. Iā€™d love to see EVE, the Emotions and Carl in Lego form.

And with this information, every Pixar franchise is represented in the game except for Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, Cars, Ratatouille, The Good Dinosaur and Coco. Iā€™d like to see all of these filmā€™s characters included but I really only care about seeing if we get anybody fromĀ Monsters Inc betweenĀ the few.Ā 

49 minutes ago, saysonder said:

And with this information, every Pixar franchise is represented in the game except for Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, Cars, Ratatouille, The Good Dinosaur and Coco. Iā€™d like to see all of these filmā€™s characters included but I really only care about seeing if we get anybody fromĀ Monsters Inc betweenĀ the few.Ā 

Coco would also be lovely, but yeah; I can pass on Bugs Life, Cars, Ratatouille, and Dino.

5 hours ago, saysonder said:

Dory, Woody, Merida, Russell, Bing Bong and WALL-E are confirmed to beĀ playable characters in the game, which is great news! Hope other characters from their films are included too. Iā€™d love to see EVE, the Emotions and Carl in Lego form.

Ā 

I can't agree that it's great news as it makes a LEGO Toy Story game less likely. This makes it seem like Incredibles is the only LEGO Pixar game they intend to release.

On 5/25/2018 at 1:14 PM, saysonder said:

It could be foreshadowing an 2019 Lego game

I think that LEGO used the Incredibles for the game because the movie characters have different abilities and LEGO video games are all about abilities.:wink:

Looking at this one, compared to the cinematic-styled CGI trailer DC Super Villains got, I'm wondering if this one was a lower-budget project than that one. I could be wrong, and I bet this one'll be fun, but I feel like this one has been a touch smaller on their priorities.