Sign in to follow this  
gabrielerava

Peace & War Square

Hi to everybody,

following the Hat Store (see https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/147923-hat-store/) I decided to expand the project into Peace & War Square. 

IMG_2969

The square is named after the two statue placed besides the Arch: the war statue on the right and the peace statue on the left.

IMG_2819

It is composed of four main buildings: the Hat Store, The Gringotts Inn and the Fruit Loggia (from left to right) plus the Alice Arch and the Tower.

IMG_2837

Here follows some shots for each of the the buildings, except the Hat Store, see the related topic).

First of all the Gringotts Pub

IMG_2251

Somebody on the roof....

IMG_2264

The first floor.

IMG_2262

And the pub.

IMG_2259

The Fruit Loggia

IMG_2312

With a small Orchestra performing on the top!

IMG_2318

And finally Alice Arch (named after my second little daughter).

IMG_2797

Somebody is planning to sell it to some tourist?

IMG_2801

Some additional shots from the ground from a professional photographer perspective!

IMG_2974

Street cabaret!

IMG_2973

Last shots

IMG_2816

Frontal View

IMG_2835

Right View (War Statue)

IMG_2827

Left View (Peace Statue)

IMG_2820

Actually the project was interrupted four months ago due to worl reason (real work) and for new projects in my mind, so that some elements are still missing (in particularry on the right of the Loggia).

Anyway; I would like to share the square as it is now.

In the next future (I hope), once completed it will be placed in Rava Town (https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/145537-rava-town/In case, there is also a video.

Hope you enjoy!

Gabriele

Edited by gabrielerava
wrong title

WOW!!! this looks Aamzing

- love the ornament-tiling in the middel of the square

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings

Great square with some very cool looking buildings. I especially like the exterior and color scheme of the pub!

this looks soooooooo goood.

maybe you can change the wat you made the u and the b in "pub" then it would be absolutely perfect

Whoa This has to be one of the coolest, most well thought out moc's I've seen for a while. I love the pub, the small details here and there and that arch is awesome too!

Thanks to everybody for appreciating!

What would you suggest me to build in order to fill the emply space on the right of the Fruit Arch (where there is the yellow plate)?

Splendid rendition of a European town centre. Great builds all around but the pub stands out. Great colour combinations and overall well balanced facade

Edited by Hobbythom

Very impressive. I love any details of this set.

The pub is amazing and Alice Arch is beyond wonderful.I like very much also the ground pictures.

That arch is fantastic!! The rest of the build is pretty impressive too... I especially like the pub (looks like it's got a good selection of draught beers!!) 

Excellent work!!

Great work. The buildings are very well done and nicely detailed and the square as a whole works well and feels very much 'alive'.

Keep up the good work!

Amazing! Especially the pub. Will you be adding this into your town? Can't wait to see it placed amongst your other buildings if so.

Hi, thanks to everybody. I'm not so convinced about the pub (actually my favourite one is the Arch), but happy to see it likes you a lot!

Soon (or later) I'll place the square into Rava Town, and I'll post an update.

Once more, thanks to everybody! :tongue: