Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

Sure he is not pulling your leg?! *huh*

Maybe he can sell you one then :shrug_oh_well: Strange that they have gotten the sets and sold them out without any form for advertising?! Would think that their is still hope they get some in the other shops..

Yes I'm sure.  I've seen pictures. 

He is selling me one.  He offered to sell it to me at cost, but wanting to be fair, I'm paying him almost double.  (He could have sold it for that and more easily)

Edited by RyanMe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not really up to date with the thread so does anyone have any news about the bricktober packs in the UK

Thanks :-)

Edited by LegoLord54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stores in Los Angeles have no idea what I'm talking about and can't find them in their system. Can we get an item number or UPC from a receipt? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to Barnes and Noble in New York yesterday, asked them and the man working at the toy section outright said that they weren't gonna get them until much later. I went down to the help center and asked if they could check the system for the UPC code, a quick search found that they were already in the system but not out in stores yet, however he said i could order it and have it sent by mail. So I did and just received it a little while ago. Go ask in the help center! 

Really pleased with the pack tbh, quality is understandable for chinese made lego, but all the figures look great regardless, I'll definitely try and get my hands on another one to keep sealed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MicroJow said:

Stores in Los Angeles have no idea what I'm talking about and can't find them in their system. Can we get an item number or UPC from a receipt? 

UPC is on the previous page (sorry it won’t let me copy and past it for some reason). I gave them the upc yesterday and was told they were out of stock in the store and in their warehouse so they can’t order anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

I’m not really up to date with the thread so does anyone have any news about the bricktober packs in the UK

Thanks :-)

There’s nothing so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Yes there is, November-December via the Lego Store, not sure if it’s S@H too, but available in store

I have seen the rumours, but not any solid evidence that it is happening, have you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I have seen the rumours, but not any solid evidence that it is happening, have you?

Had it confirmed by a Lego store employee, seen the calendar, either it’s not worded correctly, or it looks like all the packs will be available at once for both months, but doesn’t state whether they’re GWP or purchasable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Had it confirmed by a Lego store employee, seen the calendar, either it’s not worded correctly, or it looks like all the packs will be available at once for both months, but doesn’t state whether they’re GWP or purchasable

Ok, is it different from the USA calendar then, because it is not mentioned there *huh* In Norway at TRU it is all at the same time, you can chose the one you want so it could be something like that maybe :shrug_oh_well:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Ok, is it different from the USA calendar then, because it is not mentioned there *huh* In Norway at TRU it is all at the same time, you can chose the one you want so it could be something like that maybe :shrug_oh_well:

I’m honestly not sure, I don’t know if the packs are available at US Lego stores, I haven’t seen a US Lego calendar, but I presume they’re the same except showing the different exclusives for the countries (not having the packs on the US calendar if they aren’t being put out there)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Had it confirmed by a Lego store employee, seen the calendar, either it’s not worded correctly, or it looks like all the packs will be available at once for both months, but doesn’t state whether they’re GWP or purchasable

That is interesting. I've been holding off on buying Cloud City thinking that the HP Bricktober pack may come to UK S@H in November/December and thinking it will probably be a fairly high threshold if it is a GWP. Just hope that if it is a GWP you don't have to buy HP Lego for the HP pack, Jurassic World for JP pack etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BacktoBricks said:

That is interesting. I've been holding off on buying Cloud City thinking that the HP Bricktober pack may come to UK S@H in November/December and thinking it will probably be a fairly high threshold if it is a GWP. Just hope that if it is a GWP you don't have to buy HP Lego for the HP pack, Jurassic World for JP pack etc.

I doubt that will be the case, but I am more hoping that it is purchasable rather than a GWP, i have all the Lego I want except for BHz, so will get them if need be, but aside from that there is nothing I want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 5:58 PM, GilbertoAguilera101 said:

Went to Barnes and Noble in New York yesterday, asked them and the man working at the toy section outright said that they weren't gonna get them until much later. I went down to the help center and asked if they could check the system for the UPC code, a quick search found that they were already in the system but not out in stores yet, however he said i could order it and have it sent by mail. So I did and just received it a little while ago. Go ask in the help center! 

Really pleased with the pack tbh, quality is understandable for chinese made lego, but all the figures look great regardless, I'll definitely try and get my hands on another one to keep sealed.

You ordered it on Thurs and received it the next day?

Edited by Roobix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roobix said:

You ordered it on Thurs and received it the next day?

Yes! I ordered it Thursday morning an originally the shipping said that I would recieve it on Monday but oddly I recieved it on friday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Distribution in the US is a mess. This is frustrating and I hope we see these packs in shop at home later in the year. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Distribution in the US is a mess. This is frustrating and I hope we see these packs in shop at home later in the year. :wacko:

The distribution does seem a bit whacky...as some places are already selling them. Maybe it’s a bit of a scramble because it was somewhat sprung on them?..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Distribution in the US is a mess. This is frustrating and I hope we see these packs in shop at home later in the year. :wacko:

Distribution in the US is still better than the UK - we don't have them at all and seemingly wont get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scarilian said:

Distribution in the US is still better than the UK - we don't have them at all and seemingly wont get them.

Read up this page and you will see what is wrong with that statement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.