Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

I just received a text message from Smyths saying that all my Harry Potter sets will be avalible for collection tomorrow??

Such a coincidence since its Harry Potter & J.k Rowlings Birthdays as well??

Im not gonna be able to sleep tonight?

1 hour ago, Duffyoran said:

I just received a text message from Smyths saying that all my Harry Potter sets will be avalible for collection tomorrow??

Such a coincidence since its Harry Potter & J.k Rowlings Birthdays as well??

Im not gonna be able to sleep tonight?

Have fun. The sets are lots of fun. :classic:

Thank you Smyths Toys UK!!!

wGs8c7B.jpg

If you're in UK, they're available to buy NOW! You have to click and collect. They also have the case but I've pre-ordered that with an Amazon gift card. 

Spent an hour today and a few visits to WH Smiths to collect all the mini figures - such a lovely series!!! Really impressed with them all, especially Professors Trelawney and Flitwick and some of the students. Also managed to find a second Percival Graves so PM me if in the UK and interested in buying it! 

My Target FINALLY has the CMFs. Between my trip to Tucson yesterday and then the one here today, I have all the ones I need except for 1 Graves. Got multiples of some to make customs. I got one Graves but I need another for Grindelwald

2 hours ago, The Real Walkers said:

Spent an hour today and a few visits to WH Smiths to collect all the mini figures - such a lovely series!!! Really impressed with them all, especially Professors Trelawney and Flitwick and some of the students. Also managed to find a second Percival Graves so PM me if in the UK and interested in buying it! 

Pm sent! 

8 hours ago, LegoSims20 said:

Wow, the Great Hall is such a lovely build! 

I’m half way through building it. Trying to take my time to make it last :laugh:

I'm not sure if it would be popular, but over on the Star Wars board there is an 'Updating your Minifigs' thread. In the mean time, here's an improvement I'm going to make.

I reckon people will be getting multiples of Cho Chang for the Ravenclaw torso, but her skin tone seems wrong. I'm planning to use Rose Tico's (Star Wars Episode 8) face for Cho instead, as the skin tone is closer. I will probably use Cho's original face for the Patil twins.

Just now, Seaber said:

I'm not sure if it would be popular, but over on the Star Wars board there is an 'Updating your Minifigs' thread. In the mean time, here's an improvement I'm going to make.

I reckon people will be getting multiples of Cho Chang for the Ravenclaw torso, but her skin tone seems wrong. I'm planning to use Rose Tico's (Star Wars Episode 8) face for Cho instead, as the skin tone is closer. I will probably use Cho's original face for the Patil twins.

I’m using the Peter Venkman/12th Doctor hair piece to make a Deathly Hallows Remus Lupin

I wonder how quickly the sets will sell out at shop@home, or if they have made plenty this time and manage to withstand the first wave in a few hours time :tongue:

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Anyone have any news on Ollivander?

When we get some I am sure they are here before you can say "Accio Ollivander"...

55 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Maybe he comes with the Lego HP complete collection rumored to be coming to Switch and Xbox? 

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

No, but I plan on biting the bullet and grabbing him on ebay. Given how many spare wands everyone will end up with, building him a wand shop seems like a logical step.

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Maybe he comes as the minifig for a new LEGO Wizarding World book? However that wod likely to be a Harry minifig I suppose.

1 hour ago, Ultron said:

Maybe he comes with the Lego HP complete collection rumored to be coming to Switch and Xbox? 

Probably a good shout. The deluxe editons of LEGO games tend to come with an exclusive figure.

Ordered! Got the two FB sets. :excited: I’m almost more excited to get the Niffler than I am anything else. I’ve heard good things about Grindelwalds Escape, so I’m pretty eager to build that. Now the agonizing wait begins...:ugh:

I just talked to some retailers in Germany and they all told me the sets are due in October?! How is that possible? how does Europe get the sets in August at latest and here it's 3 months more than in the US?!