Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, summicron said:

Does anyone have a clear shot of CMF's Cho Chang torso assembly? Is Ravenclaw crest printed on her uniform?

IIRC none of the uniforms have the crests on them, only on the robes/cloaks where they are present in the film, however it does feature the blue colouring for Ravenclaw just like Slytherin’s, Gryffindor’s and Hufflepuff’s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larrycot said:

I CANT WAIT FOR THE D2C I WANT AN OFFICIAL REVEAL OR IM GONNA DIE

That would be terrible timing through. The last thing you want to be is dead when it does actually reveal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

IIRC none of the uniforms have the crests on them, only on the robes/cloaks where they are present in the film, however it does feature the blue colouring for Ravenclaw just like Slytherin’s, Gryffindor’s and Hufflepuff’s

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

IIRC none of the uniforms have the crests on them, only on the robes/cloaks where they are present in the film, however it does feature the blue colouring for Ravenclaw just like Slytherin’s, Gryffindor’s and Hufflepuff’s

Which makes them movie accurate... which is good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Which makes them movie accurate... which is good!

And more useful for anyone wanting them for use outside of HP. Double bonus!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MAB said:

And more useful for anyone wanting them for use outside of HP. Double bonus!

Everyone's a winner! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Now can they finally just reveal the D2C??? I hate how mysterious it has to be. It’s been long enough, come on

I think it can be revealed each minute. The Ninjago City was also revealed about this time last year (21.06. I think).

I think it will be a September-release like Ninjago-City, because:

-August: Creator Car and Voltron

-September: ?

-October: most likely Cloud City and Holiday-Set (I don´t think that there will be another 500€ in this month)

And it can´t be later than October, because some Nanofigs already leaked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robianco said:

Which makes them movie accurate... which is good!

 

3 hours ago, MAB said:

And more useful for anyone wanting them for use outside of HP. Double bonus!

Definitely!!

 

2 hours ago, Duffyoran said:

Just curious, has anyone made customs (or planning to make them) to go along with the new sets & CMF line??

I’m making a custom Sirius Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Do we have the DCPI’s for the sets yet?

 

They are all posted on Target's website, but since its Friday and I'm in a good mood, I went ahead and looked them all up for you!!  :classic:

Quidditch Match 75956 - 204-00-2218

Hogwarts Great Hall 75954 - 204-00-2217

Hogwarts Whomping Willow 75953 - 204-00-2216

Hogwarts Express 75955 - 204-00-2367

BrickHeadz - Ron Weasley & Albus Dumbledore 41621 - 204-00-2229

BrickHeadz - Harry Potter & Hedwig 41615 - 204-00-2223

BrickHeadz Hermione Granger 41616 - 204-00-2224

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing that if there are 60 minifigures per box, the ratio will be 3HP:2FB. Of course, even if that's right, it doesn't necessarily mean that each HP one will be equally common, or each FB one equally common.

Two questions:

  1. What are we calling the new, articulated mid-sized legs? 'Teenage legs'? 'Articulated short legs' (which is somewhat inaccurate in my view)?
  2. Do all the new legs - whatever we're calling them - have print/dual moulding or are any monochrome? If so, which ones?
Edited by AmperZand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RyanMe said:

 

They are all posted on Target's website, but since its Friday and I'm in a good mood, I went ahead and looked them all up for you!!  :classic:

Quidditch Match 75956 - 204-00-2218

Hogwarts Great Hall 75954 - 204-00-2217

Hogwarts Whomping Willow 75953 - 204-00-2216

Hogwarts Express 75955 - 204-00-2367

BrickHeadz - Ron Weasley & Albus Dumbledore 41621 - 204-00-2229

BrickHeadz - Harry Potter & Hedwig 41615 - 204-00-2223

BrickHeadz Hermione Granger 41616 - 204-00-2224

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately, none of them are showing up as in stock on brickseek in my area.  Is anyone else seeing them available yet? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RyanMe said:

Unfortunately, none of them are showing up as in stock on brickseek in my area.  Is anyone else seeing them available yet? 

Not available in my area either! Crazy seeing they come out Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AmperZand said:

I'm guessing that if there are 60 minifigures per box, the ratio will be 3HP:2FB. Of course, even if that's right, it doesn't necessarily mean that each HP one will be equally common, or each FB one equally common.

Two questions:

  1. What are we calling the new, articulated mid-sized legs? 'Teenage legs'? 'Articulated short legs' (which is somewhat inaccurate in my view)?
  2. Do all the new legs - whatever we're calling them - have print/dual moulding or are any monochrome? If so, which ones?

1- Midi-legs,Teenage legs or medium legs I think.

2- Neville does and Luna and Ravenclaw student (Cho :laugh:) probably do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t help but feel like there will be more Fantastic Beasts sets from the new movie. It seems too odd that there is only one to promote it (the suitcase is from the first movie). And the fact that we haven’t seen a young Dumbledore minifigure yet tells me there is something else. I feel like there will be a bigger fall wave of sets or a January wave for this movie. And I would be delighted if some more HP sets accompanied them that soon but that’s doubtful

14 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Not available in my area either! Crazy seeing they come out Sunday.

I will be waiting at the door to Target on Sunday morning when they open. I can’t wait any longer than I absolutely have to. I live in a pretty small area so I shouldn’t have to fight too many people to get to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I will be waiting at the door to Target on Sunday morning when they open. I can’t wait any longer than I absolutely have to. I live in a pretty small area so I shouldn’t have to fight too many people to get to them

Good luck! I'm also heading to Target right as it opens on Sunday. These are available for shipping on 6/30. I'm wondering if there is a better chance at getting these sets if we order online for in-store pick up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the USA, is newts suitcase out on August 1st? Because it’s not coming up on Target or S&H. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.