Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Well, there is only 1 LEGO Bellatrix minifigure so far

If notpennysboat mentioned it, then  that means it isn't the old LEGO Bellatrix minfigure

32 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

mp_legoleaks on Instagram just posted a "Lego Leak" of a plant. Pickett?

I think that was just a pun on the vegetable leek. No way that stem piece could work as a Bowtruckle.

Just now, 8BrickMario said:

I think that was just a pun on the vegetable leek. No way that stem piece could work as a Bowtruckle.

Ah, oh well

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE OUR FIRST LEAK OF A QUIDDITCH PLAYER (I THINK MARCUS FLINT) FROM MP_LEGOLEAKS!!!! ALSO ANOTHER SNAPE!

Mariopower has revealed a new Marcus Flint minifigure in a Quidditch outfit with regular white legs. 

Edit: the Snape is the same figure that leaked earlier. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Well Marcus flint is in a quidditch out fit so I think it’s safe to say that the Quidditch Set is indeed Harry Potter 

That hairpiece for Marcus Flint is probably the worst hairpiece for a character I’ve ever seen, it didn’t suit Ron before and definitely doesn’t suit Flint ?

1 minute ago, harleydavid98 said:

That hairpiece for Marcus Flint is probably the worst hairpiece for a character I’ve ever seen, it didn’t suit Ron before and definitely doesn’t suit Flint ?

Yeah I agree, the prints are better in comparison to the last version, but the hairpiece really doesn't fit him well. It only works for Flitwick.

I kind of disagree. I quite like the hairpiece for him. When thinking about Flint from the first film the minifigure and the actor look quite alikel.. Also I love the Ron throwback.

I do wish they had given his minifigure leg printing though...

Edited by Brick Wizard001

12 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Yeah I agree, the prints are better in comparison to the last version, but the hairpiece really doesn't fit him well. It only works for Flitwick.

I agree with that, definitely

Just now, Brick Wizard001 said:

I kind of disagree. I quite like the hairpiece for him. When thinking about Flint from the first film the minifigure and the actor look quite alikel.. Also I love the Ron throwback.

I have to partially disagree with you there, minifigures is absolutely perfect, but that hairpiece doesn’t look great, I think the tousled piece (Force Awakens Han Solo hair piece) would look so much better on Flint

Not sure about that hairpiece... accurate face though!

Thinking the quidditch set is based off of Film 1 with that hair piece. 

I noticed he also has a leak of the correct torso for Ron presuming it’s from the Aragog set. 

8 minutes ago, Legocollinfreak said:

The hair is based on the first film, which makes me wonder if we get snape in this set. 

Would it really make sense? I mean without Quirrell what is Snape to quidditch? Aside from being nearly killed by the rogue bludger he doesn’t really have anything to do with Quidditch, it definitely makes more sense for him to be in the Whomping Willow set

Edited by harleydavid98

If you think about the sets they're are kinda laid out like this

Year 1

Great Hall

Quidditch 

Year 2

Aragog

Whomping Willow

Year 3

Knight Bus

Maybe Hogwarts Castle

51 minutes ago, Legocollinfreak said:

If you think about the sets they're are kinda laid out like this

Year 1

Great Hall

Quidditch 

Year 2

Aragog

Whomping Willow

Year 3

Knight Bus

Maybe Hogwarts Castle

I very much like this idea, I would love to get some dementors and maybe buckbeak in the D2C. Maybe Sirius in the CMF that can go in a Tower?

calling the quidditch set lineup now:

harry, Marcus, Madame hooch and snape. And the CMF will have Oliver and Draco and maybe the twins 

Also, the way the design cuts off at the legs makes me think skirt pieces

Edited by Whovastron

Just now, Whovastron said:

calling the quidditch set lineup now:

harry, Marcus, Madame hooch and snape. And the CMF will have Oliver and Draco and maybe the twins

I must disagree with this, I expect the line up to be similar if not the same as the last Quidditch set (maybe more characters), but I don’t see Snape in it, like I said previously he has nothing to do with Quidditch, I could see it including Lockhart (the melty-arm scene) and maybe Dobby (as a way to include the rogue bludger)

I would like to see three players from each team and Hooch. And if there are spectator stands, then Quirrel, Snape, and Hermione. But that's likely too many figs so it'll probably be two players each and Hooch.

Marcus Flint's hairpiece should have been the S18 Party Boy's, considering the pic shown as reference

To all of you, I was searching about the minifigs you were talking about, so with 'LEGO harry potter 2018' on Google Image, I've seen a new Bellatrix minifig and I knew it was new because of the new wand (and knew it was HP and not GoT because of hair and suit) so I was just asking you about this special minifig with new wand, then there was an image of Lily and James and I didn't remember have seen these 2 ones so I plused it with the "new" Bellatrix.
From your returns, is this Bellatrix with this wand is a minifig from the WW CMF ?

5 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

What? Like physical figures?

Not physical but numerised (like they do with CMF moving in their life), but she had the new slope that we can see in 75951, that made me think this is new and possibly CMF..?

Edited by notpennysboat

10 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

To all of you, I was searching about the minifigs you were talking about, so with 'LEGO harry potter 2018' on Google Image, I've seen a new Bellatrix minifig and I knew it was new because of the new wand (and knew it was HP and not GoT because of hair and suit) so I was just asking you about this special minifig with new wand, then there was an image of Lily and James and I didn't remember have seen these 2 ones so I plused it with the "new" Bellatrix.
From your returns, is this Bellatrix with this wand is a minifig from the WW CMF ?

Not physical but numerised (like they do with CMF moving in their life), but she had the new slope that we can see in 75951, that made me think this is new and possibly CMF..?

I found an image of a digital (like video game style) Bellatrix figure. Doesn’t seem to be real and seems more like a fan who is trying to design potential figures for the CMF series. 

I think I see the Bellatrix that's being discussed, pointing her wand at the viewer.  Hard to tell if it has the new slope or not.  Also hard to tell if it is real, since it's a render.

12 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

To all of you, I was searching about the minifigs you were talking about, so with 'LEGO harry potter 2018' on Google Image, I've seen a new Bellatrix minifig and I knew it was new because of the new wand (and knew it was HP and not GoT because of hair and suit) so I was just asking you about this special minifig with new wand, then there was an image of Lily and James and I didn't remember have seen these 2 ones so I plused with the "new" Bellatrix.

Just did the google search and I think those are customs not official.

Now the leaks are accumulating, maybe we can full set pics soon. Personally want to see if Whomping Willow is POA and includes Lupin, Snape, Pettigrew. And Sirius. I think this is where Snape belongs as the all the leaked figs (Ron and Harry Aragog and Marcus Flint) so far have been sets not CMF.