Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

Confirmation of a brickheadz in august with Newt and Young Dumbeldore: 41621 for 19,99 dollars

Is this info from the same place that "leaked" info that 75221 is TIE Interceptor and 75955 is Knight Bus? 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Is this info from the same place that "leaked" info that 75221 is TIE Interceptor and 75955 is Knight Bus? 

No. From target

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

75955 Knight Bus confirmed and 71043 is Hogwarts Castle. Mariopower posted images of shop@home listings without pictures. 

Sorry if this was already said, but do we know if the Knight Bus is a Harry Potter or a Fantastic Beasts set?

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

75955 Knight Bus confirmed and 71043 is Hogwarts Castle. Mariopower posted images of shop@home listings without pictures. 

Yup very sure it’s from shop at home. The aragog Set is actually called aragog in the forbidden forest. 

Just now, Robert8 said:

Sorry if this was already said, but do we know if the Knight Bus is a Harry Potter or a Fantastic Beasts set?

It’s unknown at this point but honestly what if both are Harry Potter sets? 

So based on what I’m pretty sure are lego.com listings this is the complete set list so far 

71022: minifigure cmf- 22 per series 

75950: aragog in the forbidden forest 

75951: grindelwald’s escape 

75952: newt scamander’s briefcase 

75953: Whomping Willow

75954: Hogwarts great hall

75955: knight bus 

71043: Hogwarts castle 

Just now, harleydavid98 said:

are all these sets (CMF not included)  coming out August 1st or are they all being spread out?

Everything is coming August 1st I’m pretty sure

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m just gonna straight send TLG my credit card, they gonna be getting it all anyway if that’s true, what are the prices for the sets?

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Is the D2C Hogwarts also coming in August? If it’s coming in November/December I don’t understand why it’s listed with the other sets so soon. 

3 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

I’m just gonna straight send TLG my credit card, they gonna be getting it all anyway if that’s true, what are the prices for the sets?

I think these are the prices:

Aragog in the Forbidden Forest- $15

Grindelwald’s Escape- $20

Whomping Willow- $70

Newt Scamander’s Briefcase- $50

Hogwarts Great Hall- $100

Knight Bus- I don’t know 

Quidditch exclusive set- $40

D2C Hogwarts- $500-600

19 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Is the D2C Hogwarts also coming in August? If it’s coming in November/December I don’t understand why it’s listed with the other sets so soon. 

I think these are the prices:

Aragog in the Forbidden Forest- $15

Grindelwald’s Escape- $20

Whomping Willow- $70

Newt Scamander’s Briefcase- $50

Hogwarts Great Hall- $100

Knight Bus- I don’t know 

Quidditch exclusive set- $40

D2C Hogwarts- $500-600

Yea your right the Hogwarts d2c is rumored for December 

Bit disappointed they’re releasing a POA set in the first wave...was hoping they’d just focus on 1/2 for now. 

But a Knightbus is neat and was expecting it for the next wave. Interesting to see if they add anything new to it considering the 2010 version was good. 

So are we getting the Knightbus and the exclusive Quidditch set? 

20 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Bit disappointed they’re releasing a POA set in the first wave...was hoping they’d just focus on 1/2 for now. 

But a Knightbus is neat and was expecting it for the next wave. Interesting to see if they add anything new to it considering the 2010 version was good. 

So are we getting the Knightbus and the exclusive Quidditch set? 

Yeah, that's odd because it was said this wave would include a little bit of PoA. I thought that meant like a couple of CMFs, but nope. It's a whole set. 

Either that or is a Fantastic Beasts set

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Guy, it is  not the official list or TLC- theses pictures came from pricevortex, the plateform which follow the price. Will from Hothbrick follows the rumors like us. 

12 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

Guy, it is  not the official list or TLC- theses pictures came from pricevortex, the plateform which follow the price. Will from Hothbrick follows the rumors like us. 

Yes, it looks like you are right :wink: I do not not how that site works, but most of the sets do not have a single price just a name. So where did they get the name?! I am unsure how trustworthy these rumours are and where is 75956 :sceptic:

52 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

I agree, could also be a FB set, but then we probably do not get it in the next HP wave :sceptic: Personally I hope it is a false trail, so we can get a new FB set (something different from earlier HP sets) this wave and a HP POA knight bus in the next wave :tongue:

22 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, it looks like you are right :wink: I do not not how that site works, but most of the sets do not have a single price just a name. So where did they get the name?! I am unsure how trustworthy these rumours are and where is 75956 :sceptic:

I agree, could also be a FB set, but then we probably do not get it in the next HP wave :sceptic: Personally I hope it is a false trail, so we can get a new FB set (something different from earlier HP sets) this wave and a HP POA knight bus in the next wave :tongue:

The site pricevortex is linked with the amazon website . All the price are coming from it and the shop home of TLC.

The sets which are not à price are the news sets or the olds sets.

For the name of HP sets, Will took the rumors like us.

There is not new. However Will trust on the fact that there will be a knight bus.

For m'y opinion, i trust on the fact that the set will be a quidditch set.

Man I hope its POA Knight Bus. Because I don't see them releasing two Knight Buses at once. And I love that vehicle so much.

Also what's the best way (and cheapest) way to get every singe one of the 22 minifigs of the CMF series? 

Edited by RODDY

It has to be a FB set. There’s no way they’re doing one tiny set from the new movie. Dumbledore, Tina, Queenie and Jacob still missing (though I guess the later three could show in the suitcase.

20 minutes ago, RODDY said:

Man I hope its POA Knight Bus. Because I don't see them releasing two Knight Buses at once. And I love that vehicle so much.

Also what's the best way (and cheapest) way to get every singe one of the 22 minifigs of the CMF series? 

Feel the packets

Quick question but was it ever officially confirmed that we were getting one fantastic beast exclusive set and one Harry Potter exclusive set? 

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Quick question but was it ever officially confirmed that we were getting one fantastic beast exclusive set and one Harry Potter exclusive set? 

only great hall, willow  and grindelwald escape is official.

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Rumors... 75956 was supposed to be FB set from Crimes of Grindelwald and 75955 was supposed to be HP set, and we we had a rumor we are getting "a sporty set".