Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

I agree with some of these "I'd love it" ideas like  Hagrid's Hut and Privet Drive remodels. I'd like some sets from the later books since we really didn't get too many of those. A modular-like Gringotts with dragon would be cool!

8 hours ago, Phyranion said:

Will the micro Diagon Alley be available again, or are these promos usually available just once?

Welcome here my fellow Norwegian HP Lego fan :grin: Usually only once! Have a look at bricklink, you can probably find it at a decent price there :wink:

7 hours ago, Bainter-ban said:

I reeeeaaaaally hope for a huge diagon alley minifig scale set (!!) :)

It is probably only a matter of time before we get it, but I do not exspect any HP/FB D2C in 2019. It is probably a bigger wave in 2020 with a D2C if we are lucky, in time for the next FB movie :wink:

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Welcome here my fellow Norwegian HP Lego fan :grin: Usually only once! Have a look at bricklink, you can probably find it at a decent price there :wink:

It is probably only a matter of time before we get it, but I do not exspect any HP/FB D2C in 2019. It is probably a bigger wave in 2020 with a D2C if we are lucky, in time for the next FB movie :wink:

Hmm, I hope you are wrong. Getting old by all this waiting ?

It‘s hard to tell :wink: Some themes were granted two D2C sets in a row (Simpsons, Minecraft, TLNM) while others required more patience *cough* Marvel *cough*. A lot of themes also only ever had one D2C amongst their ranks during the entirety of their existence (Ghostbusters, TLM, TLBM, LOTR, the 2010/2011 HP run, POTC and others). There‘s no real pattern here...

9 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

It‘s hard to tell :wink: Some themes were granted two D2C sets in a row (Simpsons, Minecraft, TLNM) while others required more patience *cough* Marvel *cough*. A lot of themes also only ever had one D2C amongst their ranks during the entirety of their existence (Ghostbusters, TLM, TLBM, LOTR, the 2010/2011 HP run, POTC and others). There‘s no real pattern here...

And then there’s Star Wars ?

The 2019 2HY sets have started leaking it seeams, still no WW sets, but hopefully they will come..

Brickset are hosting a poll called; "What has been your favourite theme of 2018?" and WW have gotten 25% of the votes and are the clear winner!

Over at The Brothers Brick WW have several Top 10 entries and win both "Top 10 most popular LEGO set reviews of 2018" and "Top 10 LEGO news articles of 2018"!

So I assume Lego wants to get some more WW bestselling sets out in 2019, fingers crossed and Happy Lego Wizarding World New Year :grin:

On 12/29/2018 at 2:00 PM, LordVoldemort said:

What rooms do you guys think we can expect In a new clock tower?

The hogwarts already covers great hall, potions, snapes office, gryffindor common room.

im assuming they’ll have defense against against the dark arts? Maybe flitwicks class? Room of requirement? Prefects bathroom. Maybe a courtyard? Dumbledores office?

ideally I just want all 4 common rooms but I figure that will never happen.

I would venture a guess and say if that set is released it would likely include the hospital wing to some degree

6 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I would venture a guess and say if that set is released it would likely include the hospital wing to some degree

I would love that. A non modern hospital is so useful

On 12/31/2018 at 10:14 AM, Roebuck said:

The 2019 2HY sets have started leaking it seeams, still no WW sets, but hopefully they will come..

Brickset are hosting a poll called; "What has been your favourite theme of 2018?" and WW have gotten 25% of the votes and are the clear winner!

Over at The Brothers Brick WW have several Top 10 entries and win both "Top 10 most popular LEGO set reviews of 2018" and "Top 10 LEGO news articles of 2018"!

So I assume Lego wants to get some more WW bestselling sets out in 2019, fingers crossed and Happy Lego Wizarding World New Year :grin:

Maybe.

I would like hopefully just 2-3 sets per year of the licence for our wallet.

Hopefully we get more polybags this year, 2018 only had 1 WW polybag, but I see the Lego movie get at least 6 *huh*

A polybag with a dementor would be good for the armybuilding (or maybe even a hufflepuff or ravenclaw student) :wink:

So... We got leaks of the 2018 set names in December 2017, ~ 8 months before release. When do you reckon we could get our first information of the new sets said to be released in june? I can‘t wait any longer to see them! ?

Edited by topiku

10 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

A polybag with a dementor would be good for the armybuilding (or maybe even a hufflepuff or ravenclaw student) :wink:

What, put an armybuilder in a polybag, where it could actually be acquired in sufficient numbers economically? :laugh:

4 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

What, put an armybuilder in a polybag, where it could actually be acquired in sufficient numbers economically? :laugh:

There is precedent with the LOTR poly but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Sure would be nice for that or a blister pack to add on dementors / death eaters.

It would be good to get Characters like Professor Lockhart, Tom Riddle and Ginny in polybags as well, who weren’t in the first wave of sets but could’ve been.

What are the odds of us getting a mountain piece that sits underneath the great hall/whomping willow castle/ that includes chamber of secrets slithering dungeons etc.? 

I just want one because the hogwarts tower is so much smaller than the Disney castle I have lol and a mountain would help its height

1 hour ago, LordVoldemort said:

What are the odds of us getting a mountain piece that sits underneath the great hall/whomping willow castle/ that includes chamber of secrets slithering dungeons etc.? 

I just want one because the hogwarts tower is so much smaller than the Disney castle I have lol and a mountain would help its height

think they could do that if they made a boathouse set