Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Duffyoran said:

Did you not ask if they were out the back??

I did ask, but the employee I approached claimed there was none available.  This wouldn't be the first time this particular Target suffered a delay in stocking new LEGO sets, though I was hoping there wouldn't be an issue this time.

11 hours ago, The Dangerous HC said:

No you can’t, you can pre order them to be delivered on the 1st of August (no point because I’m going to London to get them) but you can’t buy them today

Sorry.

So the uk is as the other europan countries?

I am jealous to see people building hp sets. In france, we must wait and pay a hight price

13 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Not very surprising, but nice to see the sets are selling like hot cakes :thumbup: I would say it is 95% sure we are getting a new wave next year :grin:
Most likely only sets from film 3 and 4 (but pretty sure we get a chamber of secrets set in a future wave)..

the design of the lego sets for 2019 is already finished. Sell or not sell, Lego has already prepared the sets.

Edited by Captain Nemo
No F words

10 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

Sorry.

So the uk is as the other europan countries?

I am jealous to see people building hp sets. In france, we must wait and pay a hight price

the design of the lego sets for 2019 is already finished. Sell or not sell, Lego has already prepared the sets.

At least us in the UK and other European countries now know that if we want to have these sets in the first few days of release then we will probably need to be quick off the mark and that it is not stupid of us to be on the Lego S@H site at midnight. ?

17 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

Exactly. The design process takes roughly a year, so they can't decide whether to continue a theme just a couple of months in advance (which is why less popular lines may still get an additional wave past their peak) :wink: I think it was a sneaky attempt to give us an incentive to buy the sets, as if that was necessary, we're all over them as we speak. Well, we would be if they were available outside the US :hmpf_bad: August cannot come soon enough...

19 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

Sorry.So the uk is as the other europan countries?

It seems that only the USA is getting anything before august 1st. :wacko: Apparently target (a usa retailer) made a deal to get the exclusive rights to sell the sets early.

I wonder whether we will get another line @ the end of this year or anotherone next August

If & when we do get another wave I think Europe should get it a month early next time about

My expectations for the next wave are very high I do hope they base it on tge 3rd & 4th films because they are very botg very good the sets that should be included possibly are

Hagrids hut- Buckbeak, Hagrid, The Minster for magic, Hermione Harry & Ron

Clock tower - Madam Pomfrey, Dumbledore, Harry, Ron & Some students.

Knight bus

Yule Ball - Students & Teachers in ball gowns

Triwizard Tournament tasks - 4 competitors & People from stands & crowds

I really hope they do release somthing like this!?

Hey guys, I’ve been observing this forum about LEGO Harry Potter since the last year, and I want to know if you have any information if the new LEGO Harry Potter sets will be released in Brasil!

I’be been waiting for this new wave from a long time!!

:)

7 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I just went to my local Target, and found absolutely nothing! :sad:  Not a single sign of any HP sets, not even empty spots on the shelves :sceptic:  Maybe I'll have better luck next time...

Have you tried Target.com to see if your store has them in stock? The website stated my store had four even if though they weren't on the floor. Hope this helps! :(

Went back to Target for the Hogwarts Express and they said they sold out online and weren’t getting anymore in. Luckily, there are still left at Lego so I ordered one. Double VIP points? I think yes

Just noticed something with the boxes(of the GH, HE, WW anyways). On the Express box-the top panel above the red LEGO box, it says “Harry Potter” whereas the other two don’t. Another odd bit surrounding the Express...to point out. :tongue:

I am loving this Great Hall so much! It looks much better in person than in pictures.

Anyway, if there is one thing I want to share: I LOVE the new design for books! Back in 2001/2004, I would NOT reopen a book once I folded and snapped it shut. I HATED how the binding turned white. I'm so glad LEGO created it into two pieces that would not weaken so easily!

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

Well Jang got the Whomping Willow at least. His review is up!

He just posted his review of the Great Hall too. Jang is the best!

Just now, newwavejunkie said:

He just posted his review of the Great Hall too. Jang is the best!

I'm just watching the WW and then I'll move on to that one. It's just come up on my screen as Up next. :)

1 hour ago, joeee said:

Have you tried Target.com to see if your store has them in stock? The website stated my store had four even if though they weren't on the floor. Hope this helps! :(

Hmm, Target.com does list them as being in stock at that location.  I'll have to check next time I go out there.

8 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Well Jang got the Whomping Willow at least. His review is up!

Well, looks like I have a review to watch!  :classic:

Just now, Robert8 said:

It seems the box distribution will be

3 Harry Potter series (minifigures 1 to 16)

2 Fanastic Beasts series (minifigures 17 to 22)

That is brilliant! Full sets, no spares! Well done LEGO!

6 minutes ago, andrewthelegomaniacmandrew said:

so wait is mr ollivander is not in the cmf than is he in the d2c set?

No, he is rumored to come in a book or another polybag. There is 99% chance the d2c is a $400 6,000 piece microscale Hogwarts castle 

When are we likely to see Whitefang's review on the CMF? Hopefully sooner rather than later!

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No, he is rumored to come in a book or another polybag. There is 99% chance the d2c is a $400 6,000 piece microscale Hogwarts castle 

1.well that is kinda dissapointing hoping we would get some kind of big diagon alley set

2.well im glad its some kind of microscale and not a big hogwarts castle that is required to connect to the rest of hogwarts 

3. i hope the d2c characters are not will only be in that set