Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

I mean I believe you but.................

:laugh:

Is the owl hers? 

It's just weird when she's the same colour as Dean Thomas somehow

Graves other face looks better.  Glad he comes with both faces and hair pieces though so he can make the transformation!

There are some awesome pieces in those CMF. I can see myself buying quite a few for the hair and accessories (and some of the torsos/legs as well)

I kind of feel sorry for that HarleyDavid 98 chap. Nearly 500 posts in less than 7 weeks and not sign since the whole 'official leaker' comment. And here we are with the CMFs shown and the details of the microfig Hogwarts and not a peep. I wonder whether he's seen these?

Trelawney and Dumbledore might just be the greatest things I've seen in Lego form for a very long time...

Thank god the leaflet shows how to put together the flag piece

I had no clue :laugh:

These all look great! Finally Ravenclaw robes!!! Not sure about Luna's face though, but she looks good second time around with a better hairpiece. Crazy that there are 4 Gryffindor robe variants in this one series! :laugh: 

Trelawney is my favorite!

A truly fantastic line up.

The Invisibility cloak looks amazing, looks like they've even got the patterns on the underneath so it can be double sided. 

And we also get a Barty Crouch Junior head and hairpiece. 

25 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It's the Pensieve

I think you're right, it was the colour of the dish that threw me off (the Pensieve has more of a golden colour, doesn't it?) :grin: At first I thought it more ressembled the dish he was forced to drink the poisonous water from in HBP :wink:

6 minutes ago, Ultron said:

These all look great! Finally Ravenclaw robes!!! Not sure about Luna's face though, but she looks good second time around with a better hairpiece. Crazy that there are 4 Gryffindor robe variants in this one series! :laugh: 

Trelawney is my favorite!

I wonder if she will have a double face with the glasses

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

The only thing I’m not quite feeling is the new mold for Dobby - I honestly like the old one much better and feel there’s something a bit off with this one - maybe the forehead or the eyes are a bit too big?

I think that's so that it can be made of hard plastic, which is for the best imo as the print easily rubs off of the rubber parts if you handle them too much.

3 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Applause to LEGO for putting the time (and money!) into that!

I was all happy for the robes but now I'm selfish and want the same variants for all the houses! (But really, no worries, Lego. I am so happy for what you have given us so far!)

Really excited for these blind bags. For the first go around, I will be grabbing 15 of these at random and feeling them out at home. I will be too excited with all the sets that I cannot be idle in the store. I want to be home with all them! LOL

It's a bummer that they didn't include Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff quidditch torsos...but at least we've got their seekers now! :grin:

Just now, joeee said:

Applause to LEGO for putting the time (and money!) into that!

I was all happy for the robes but now I'm selfish and want the same variants for all the houses! (But really, no worries, Lego. I am so happy for what you have given us so far!)

Yes, need more Ravenclaw variants! :moar:

34 minutes ago, Duffyoran said:

It can't be Padma, cause the can't release Padma without Pravati 

They don't need to release Parvati. They are twins. Just use the Hermione torso and legs

I still can't decide which figure I like best, all the teachers (including Dumbledore) look sooooo good. I also love it how they basically recreated all the figures and items (coughMandrakecough) that go for way too much money online

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

They don't need to release Parvati. They are twins. Just use the Hermione torso and legs

Yes Will be getting 3 cho's 1 for a normal cho, 1 for Padma (ill change the hairpiece) and another 1 to make Pravati ill buy it for the face and ill put it on a gryfindor robe & use Hermione's old hairpiece in black

I love and hate LEGO at the same time they gave us a Quibbler and a Mandrake, but I need a chocolate frog box mould. Very excited even with cho chang.

Who's getting doubles?

So that Voldermort wasn't a fake then. Trelawney is my favourite because her hair is just ... wow. Moody is also a stand out. Dobby on the other hand is really disappointing to me; old Dobby was super cute, but this one's a bit freaky. ?

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one disappointed that we didn't get baby Harry like the 'fake' CMF list said; I was legit expecting to see the baby mould with a little insy winsy scar ?

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

So that Voldermort wasn't a fake then. Trelawney is my favourite because her hair is just ... wow. Moody is also a stand out. Dobby on the other hand is really disappointing to me; old Dobby was super cute, but this one's a bit freaky. ?

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one disappointed that we didn't get baby Harry like the 'fake' CMF list said; I was legit expecting to see the baby mould with a little insy winsy scar ?

Same, the leaked list would have been very nice, but the list we got is probably better.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Same, the leaked list would have been very nice, but the list we got is probably better.

Scratch the "probably", the actual selection is infinitely better than the silly fake one :laugh:

Is there a new leg piece? Lego released a closer look at some of them and it looks like there is a leg piece which is between the normal and the child but can still bend.