Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Just seen that. They look fantastic.

Lego Harry Potter CMF Figures

Seeing as it's not a leak but appear to be promo shots...

Lego Wizarding World Fantastic Beasts CMF Figures

Here's the Fantastic Beast contingent. Dumbledore is a work of art in the HP figures.

Edited by Robianco

These are wonderful! How much does a box of collectible minifigs usually go for?

At first I kept thinking “Why does Graves have a mustache?” Of course he must have a reversable head and that’s Grindelwald’s face they’re showing.

Here is the complete list for anyone wondering: 

Professor Flitwick

Voldemort

Harry Potter

Dobby

Lee Jordan

Cedric Diggory

Cho Chang

Neville Longbottom

Draco Malfoy

Professor Trelawney

Hermoine Granger

Luna Lovegood

Ron Weasley

Mad-Eye Moody

Ron Weasley

Harry Potter (with cape)

Newt Scamander

Albus Dumbledore

Credence Barebone

Queenie Goldstein

Jacob Kowalski

Percival Graves

This is phenomenal! I'll jump on them as soon as they hit the shelves :D

I'm actually stunned, these are AMAZING, no doubt my absolute favourite CMF series thus far :grin_wub: ... are those new medium-sized legs?!

Wow! This series looks crazy! :wub: *oh2*

The molds look great in particular some of those hairpieces. The trio, mad-eye and dumbledoor are my personal highlights.

Also Is anyone else seeing posable short legs?

5 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Wow! This series looks crazy! :wub: *oh2*

The molds look great in particular some of those hairpieces. The trio, mad-eye and dumbledoor are my personal highlights.

Also Is anyone else seeing posable short legs?

I thought it was just me but yes, those definitely look like poseable short legs! Why some of the figures have them and others don’t is beyond me, but my best guess is that the normal short legs represent years 1-2 and the medium short legs represent 3-4, with normal legs past that?

The only thing I’m not quite feeling is the new mold for Dobby - I honestly like the old one much better and feel there’s something a bit off with this one - maybe the forehead or the eyes are a bit too big?

Edited by legozebra

Looking more closely, im actually a bit disappointed “older” Harry doesn’t get a newly molded hairpiece and instead reuses the old element used in the Dimensions pack, which doesn’t seem to fit him very well. Given the young version has excellent hair (that I think would honestly fit his older self), I kinda wish we got either a new part or a reuse of the new mold for older Harry, not just the old style. I do love the fact that the invisibility cloak seems to have the classic stars pattern from the 2001 sets printed on the inside, which is a neat touch.

Edited by legozebra

Just now, Jern92 said:

Isn't Cho Chang Asian? Why does she appear African American?

It might be the lighting, but I think it uses the same skin tone Lego uses for most other Asian characters (I.e. the Star Wars ones), although there are some variations in this.

25 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Here is the complete list for anyone wondering: 

Professor Flitwick

Voldemort

Harry Potter

Dobby

Lee Jordan

Cedric Diggory

Cho Chang

Neville Longbottom

Draco Malfoy

Professor Trelawney

Hermoine Granger

Luna Lovegood

Ron Weasley

Mad-Eye Moody

Ron Weasley

Harry Potter (with cape)

Newt Scamander

Albus Dumbledore

Credence Barebone

Queenie Goldstein

Jacob Kowalski

Percival Graves

Which ones are the 2 Rons?

Just now, Black Numenorean said:

Maybe a polybag? Or exclusive gift in shop home?

If there are any DK books coming out that’s a possibility too for a book exclusive; I’ve seen a lot of those for other themes leak early as well.

I’m sure it’s been talked about here but the article mentions the possibility of chase minifigures, still not sure how I feel about that :shrug_confused:

Rumours suggest that chase minifigures will be included in this series, but no mention is made in this official announcement. More details are expected to follow between now and the launch date.

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-harry-potter-71022-collectible-minifigures-officially-announced/

I never thought they'd release this many desirable main characters in the CMF series, I honestly expected something along the lines of the fake rumored list :head_back: My wishlist has melted quite significantly now, there's so few left they might be released in a single wave next year, finges crossed :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

I’m sure it’s been talked about here but the article mentions the possibility of chase minifigures, still not sure how I feel about that :shrug_confused:

Rumours suggest that chase minifigures will be included in this series, but no mention is made in this official announcement. More details are expected to follow between now and the launch date.

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-harry-potter-71022-collectible-minifigures-officially-announced/

Sorry but what means chase minifig?

These are so awesome! The FB CMF figures pretty much rule out me buying the suitcase set though. I love that the used the Han hair for Ron and Dumbledore looks PERFECT. Funny that the Voldemort we say a while ago and everyone (myself included) thought was fake ended up being real. Definitely getting all of these, probably a few extra for parts too! Not sure why they made a new suitcase mold but I like the way it looks slightly better.

Edited by Marvelous Spidey