Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

I just came across a new out-of-box picture of the Bricktober figure pack on IG (hidden within a post compiling pictures of all the sets revealed sets up to now). Both Umbridge and Slughorn have alternate faces and Boggart Snape has the scarecrow/farmer hat in black, as many suspected :sweet:

39 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I just came across a new out-of-box picture of the Bricktober figure pack on IG (hidden within a post compiling pictures of all the sets revealed sets up to now). Both Umbridge and Slughorn have alternate faces and Boggart Snape has the scarecrow/farmer hat in black, as many suspected :sweet:

Didn't expect them to look this good! They are all definitely a must buy. It also looks like Umbridge has dual molded legs. :wub_drool:

6 minutes ago, Brick Wizard001 said:

Didn't expect them to look this good! They are all definitely a must buy. It also looks like Umbridge has dual molded legs. :wub_drool:

They really look great. I´ll get one for sure.

Im am soo annoyed, I just went to Smyths & I saw the Ron & Dumbledore brickheadz (Im not collecting Brickheadz so I didnt buy them) And I was all exited so I ran to the Lego isle to look for the sets.... There was none?. So I went up to the till and asked when the sets would be out on the shelves, Then they looked up Harry Potter on the Smyths website (which is available to the public) and said "Its not in our SYSTEM" like how is the website avalible to the public there "system" ohh well im off to Argos now.. Wish me luck?

Edited by Duffyoran

29 minutes ago, Duffyoran said:

Im am soo annoyed, I just went to Smyths & I saw the Ron & Dumbledore brickheadz (Im not collecting Brickheadz so I didnt buy them) And I was all exited so I ran to the Lego isle to look for the sets.... There was none?. So I went up to the till and asked when the sets would be out on the shelves, Then they looked up Harry Potter on the Smyths website (which is available to the public) and said "Its not in our SYSTEM" like how is the website avalible to the public there "system" ohh well im off to Argos now.. Wish me luck?

Keep us posted on your findings! If I had a car I’d be hunting ridiculously for these

33 minutes ago, Duffyoran said:

Im am soo annoyed, I just went to Smyths & I saw the Ron & Dumbledore brickheadz (Im not collecting Brickheadz so I didnt buy. 

Which smyths? Where? 

I saw a new picture of the nanofigures on an Instagram story. They look pretty good! I love nanofigures and these ones are very well done. I don’t see the dementor, but I believe that some people said it’s a separate picture. I think there has to be another bag of nanofigures, though, because we’re missing too many important characters for this to be the only bag. 

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

Keep us posted on your findings! If I had a car I’d be hunting ridiculously for these

?? same. I found nothing @ argos either

1 hour ago, Lego-fire said:

Which smyths? Where? 

Smyths in Ireland 

24 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I saw a new picture of the nanofigures on an Instagram story. They look pretty good! I love nanofigures and these ones are very well done. I don’t see the dementor, but I believe that some people said it’s a separate picture. I think there has to be another bag of nanofigures, though, because we’re missing too many important characters for this to be the only bag. 

What ig story??

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

can you send us the link of the ig ?

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I´ve also seen it. (Search for michael_bricks_vol.7 on instagram.)

You can see twelve figures on it: Snape, Umbridge, Bellatrix, 3 x Ravenclaw student, 1 x Slytherin student, Lupin (or Lockhart, I can´t recognize), four other Nanofigs (I can´t recognize, they look like students).

Just now, Praetorian_Guard said:

I´ve also seen it. (Search for michael_bricks_vol.7 on instagram.)

You can see twelve figures on it: Snape, Umbridge, Bellatrix, 3 x Ravenclaw student, 1 x Slytherin student, Lupin (or Lockhart, I can´t recognize), four other Nanofigs (I can´t recognize, they look like students).

It's lupin, he got the mustache and I believe there's also Ron

1 hour ago, GryffindorResistance said:

I hope so, remakes of these two are long overdue :laugh: There's still the possibility that the book refers to the old versions, but that'd be rather silly given how old these minifigs are (15 and 13 years respectively) :grin:

Huh. Is Boggart-Snape the first time they've done a double face with a hat that doesn't cover it? I know some hairpieces don't always cover the second face, but with a hat it'll be even more obvious.

I think we will get another or possibly even 2 more bags of nano figures. If each bag contains 12 figures then the Hogwarts castle will have the most nanofigures in a set ever. Previous record according to quick research was the shield helicarrier with 12 nanofigures 

29 minutes ago, 8BrickMario said:

Huh. Is Boggart-Snape the first time they've done a double face with a hat that doesn't cover it? I know some hairpieces don't always cover the second face, but with a hat it'll be even more obvious.

But he also has the fur collar that will definitely cover it up. The McGonagall in the Great Hall set is more worrisome to me because she has a double sided face with nothing but the pointed wizard hat piece which definitely won’t cover it up

20 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

But he also has the fur collar that will definitely cover it up. The McGonagall in the Great Hall set is more worrisome to me because she has a double sided face with nothing but the pointed wizard hat piece which definitely won’t cover it up

idk the wizard hat doesn't cover it completely, but it works decently well. 

1 hour ago, GryffindorResistance said:

One can dare hope........

The inclusion of a Bellatrix nanofig in the D2C set makes me think we might get a minifig version of her as well (hopefully in the CMF series) since it'd be rather silly to have a nanofig available but not a minifig version :grin: The Helicarrier, the only comparable set, featured nanofigs that didn't have minifig counterparts in the set itself (e.g. Iron Man) but they were at least available in other sets that were on shelves at the same time. I think there's further evidence for that since they reused her hairpiece mould for the Nexo Knights theme and I'm pretty sure they had something else in mind too back then, wouldn't be the first time :wink:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a crazy amount of nanofigs. So far we have our fair share of Ravenclaw students, logically you’d expect the same amount of figures from the other houses too, right? For a £400-£500 set, I hope Lego are very kind with the amount we’re getting. I’d love a smaller scaled castle full of different characters.

45 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The inclusion of a Bellatrix nanofig in the D2C set makes me think we might get a minifig version of her as well (hopefully in the CMF series) since it'd be rather silly to have a nanofig available but not a minifig version :grin: 

Bellatrix's minifg from the 2011 wave is probably one of my all-time favorite minifigs.

Image result for bellatrix minifigure

I hope that they at least keep the hair piece.

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The McGonagall in the Great Hall set is more worrisome to me because she has a double sided face with nothing but the pointed wizard hat piece which definitely won’t cover it up

Would it be too hard give McGonagall a hair piece with both the witch hat and hair, kinda like the Cowgirl minifigure?

Image result for cowgirl lego minifigure

According to brickfan, all sets are a Target exclusive for the month of July.  Lego will also be selling them. No word on July sales outside of US.

Edited by RyanMe

Lego books just use imagery of old versions of figs when they don't have new ones. So a simple mention doesn't automatically mean new fig.

5 minutes ago, deskp said:

Lego books just use imagery of old versions of figs when they don't have new ones. So a simple mention doesn't automatically mean new fig.

Except these ones are wayyyy too outdated, Sirius in particular :laugh: The styles don't really mesh...