Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

I found the pic of the updated Voldemort fig, but I can’t find one of Ollivander. Can anyone share a link, etc? 

9 minutes ago, DarkKnight7 said:

I found the pic of the updated Voldemort fig, but I can’t find one of Ollivander. Can anyone share a link, etc? 

Actually I think all pics of him were taken down of Instagram for copyright reasons

Voldermort or Ollivander?

Cause if it was Voldemort, then that would confirm he is real

USA LEGO Store employees have told me release date moved up to July 1 for this series...  Boxed sets that is... No word on CMF line...

TRU closing has screwed up plans for many releases and LEGO is adjusting calendar on the fly...

7 minutes ago, scatmanjack said:

USA LEGO Store employees have told me release date moved up to July 1 for this series...  Boxed sets that is... No word on CMF line...

TRU closing has screwed up plans for many releases and LEGO is adjusting calendar on the fly...

That is TWO WEEKS. THIS IS SO EXCITING.

49 minutes ago, scatmanjack said:

Ahhhh that makes sense. Thank you TRU I guess, i’m desperate for these sets!!!

So if this is not a target error or target only and at least the sets listed will be released to all retailers, I have two ideas. 

One: only the sets listed are coming in July, that’s why we got pictures of them before the fantasic beasts and aragog Set 

two: everything including the cmf is coming July 1st now so we could see an announcement soon about the cmf 

I work for Lego so I can confirm this. On 7/1, we'll get Great Hall, Hogwarts Express, Whomping Willow, and Quidditch, while on 8/1, we'll get the 2 Fantastic Beasts sets, Aragog, and the CMF line! Very excited they pushed up the date!

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Voldermort or Ollivander?Cause if it was Voldemort, then that would confirm he is real

Was that question for me? If so I was talking about Ollivander, Voldemort is still up on Instagram.

11 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

I work for Lego so I can confirm this. On 7/1, we'll get Great Hall, Hogwarts Express, Whomping Willow, and Quidditch, while on 8/1, we'll get the 2 Fantastic Beasts sets, Aragog, and the CMF line! Very excited they pushed up the date!

So the CMF line is real, if there was still any doubt :laugh_hard:

25 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Darn, really hoped to grab them all.

odd that the Grindlewald Set was announced so early when now it’s coming later

42 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So if this is not a target error or target only and at least the sets listed will be released to all retailers, I have two ideas. 

One: only the sets listed are coming in July, that’s why we got pictures of them before the fantasic beasts and aragog Set 

two: everything including the cmf is coming July 1st now so we could see an announcement soon about the cmf 

Even with the sets coming earlier, I doubt that a CMF series would be released earlier, as it is technically a different line

2 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Darn, really hoped to grab them all.

odd that the Grindlewald Set was announced so early when now it’s coming later

I imagine that they might want the FBs sets released a little closer to CoG's debut.

2 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

CMF line!

You do not have any info I assume :tongue: Should leak any day now :excited:

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I feel like it’s odd to have 4/5 HP sets release in July and then one little one in August...

Odd, but could be something with logistics, maybe the sets are not finished at the factory yet :shrug_oh_well:
We are getting the CMF then also and the D2C is getting closer as well :moar:

57 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I feel like it’s odd to have 4/5 HP sets release in July and then one little one in August...

Honestly I’m not surprised with a The FB Sets, but Aragog being later is intriguing.

Do we actually know what 71043 is?

Are we certain it's Hogwarts?

Edited by Vilhelm22

53 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Honestly I’m not surprised with a The FB Sets, but Aragog being later is intriguing.

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting the FB sets in July even if they were moving up the HP release. It’s weird that they’d move the release date up without any warning, though. 

6 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting the FB sets in July even if they were moving up the HP release. It’s weird that they’d move the release date up without any warning, though. 

It is odd considering how good communication usually is from Lego. But I guess if it really due to TRU closing then they’ve obviously been busy sorting things out. They have to move dates around to meet profits, move exclusives to different reltailers, do whatever they’re doing with the bricktober exclusives and sell off all the stock that was going to go to TRU

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's a surprise, but a welcome one.

Hello there

4 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

For the europe too? For France too? Or just for the Usa?

4 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Do you happen to know if the release date was changed because of the demand for the sets?

20 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Maybe the aragog sey comes out later because it fots well with the D2C? Just a thought

Doubtful.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Do you happen to know if the release date was changed because of the demand for the sets?

Doubtful.