Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Customer service weren’t able to clarify when the sets are released to me.

seems a bit weird, I’m basically asking them when can I give them a butt-load Of money and they don’t wanna day 

2 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Which Lego catalogue? The leaked Summer one doesn't. Not that I'm saying that the CMF isn't HP, but the catalogue I've seen doesn't show that. Is there a new catalogue out? :)

Retailer and the last pages of the notice of the news sets i guess.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, Huigberts Builds said:

Yeah it's quite odd. You would almost start thinking they weren't making a HP CMF at all...:wacko: But I shouldn't lose faith

I hope it the HP CMF doesn’t happen.

I had read somewhere that the HP minifigure series as well as the sets would be released in September which I thought was odd. Technically we should receive a new minifigure series August 1st and technically we are... Uni-Kitty. 

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

In a shocking twist that no one saw coming, the exclusive minifigure for the Harry Potter activity book is Harry Potter!

No point buying the book for the fig at least.. Is it not usual that the fig is shown not a drawing like in this case?
The Ollivander fig could still be in a polybag or GWP, off course most likely in the CMF, but I find it odd that he is the only fig that have leaked if he is in the CMF :sceptic:

1 hour ago, 22kane said:

I had read somewhere that the HP minifigure series as well as the sets would be released in September which I thought was odd. Technically we should receive a new minifigure series August 1st and technically we are... Uni-Kitty. 

You can not believe everything you read, some say July, some August and some September :wink: Time will show, could even be different in different parts of the world.. No technically uni-kitty is no minifigure, but some product line between CMF and mixels, so technically it should not interfere with the CMF line up :tongue:

1 hour ago, 22kane said:

The release date is not the same for everyone

I think September  1st is for Europe. In the US, they will be out on August 1st. 

4 hours ago, 22kane said:

Uni-kitty isn't a minifigure series, and it has already been released.

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

LEGO Harry Potter Activity Book

I wonder if they will change the cover. As otherwise, Harry has a different hairstyle and seems to grow quite a bit to play quidditch.

Yeah, I dont think that's the final version of the cover

They probably arent allowed to show it yet as it might feature the Hogwarts D2C set or some of the CMFs 

4 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

They probably arent allowed to show it yet as it might feature the Hogwarts D2C set or some of the CMFs 

Could the minifigure also be a placeholder? Or isn't that very likely

29 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

If it is an early release, then it might not much / anything from the new theme in. The activity books can be a bit bland, with the same old mazes or matching games that could be for any theme.

What do "for solicitation only" mean? Tried to google, but pretty sure it do not mean "sex for money" in this context *oh2*
Could it be just a placeholder?
The cover on this one looks quite odd as well:

https://www.amazon.com/Witches-Wizards-Character-Handbook-Potter/dp/1338260960/ref=pd_sbs_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1338260960&pd_rd_r=d27ab635-7097-11e8-9cbc-d19d5eec9285&pd_rd_w=TFrm1&pd_rd_wg=pMliP&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=5825442648805390339&pf_rd_r=NPRVTT4THGH4E2HC7F5A&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=NPRVTT4THGH4E2HC7F5A

It is scheduled for a late August release, so could maybe leak some D2C figs in it :grin:

A placeholder would be the silhouette of a random LEGO minifigure

means the cover have just been made as an image to sell the book to stores.

I'm not into HP, but these new pieces and prints are wonderful and I look forward to seeing all the other ones we'll be getting.
I see lots of potentially great items for castle (and) fantasy builders, too. How many of the CMFs have been seen so far?

Edited by General Magma

9 minutes ago, General Magma said:

I'm not into HP, but these new pieces and prints are looking wonderful and I look forward to seeing all the other ones we'll be getting.
I see lots of potentially great items for castle (and) fantasy builders, too. How many of the CMFs have been seen so far?

Potentially 2; Voldemort and Olivander. Although the first is doubted to be real and the second we’re not sure on

4 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Potentially 2; Voldemort and Olivander. Although the first is doubted to be real and the second we’re not sure on

Voldemort is the one pictured alongside a new tan snake piece, right? That one has got to be real, I say.

Does anyone know whether the flame parts contained within the candle pieces can be removed or not?

They added knee pads to his pants!! If only they did that with the Quidditch set. I guess it's understandable because he has short legs...plus it would look weird to have them on the other players with tall legs and not him.

3 minutes ago, General Magma said:

Voldemort is the one pictured alongside a new tan snake piece, right? That one has got to be real, I say.

Does anyone know whether the flame parts contained within the candle pieces can be removed or not?

Yes the flame parts could be removed, the candle stick parts could also be stacked on top of each other to create bigger candles

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Yes the flame parts could be removed, the candle stick parts could also be stacked on top of each other to create bigger candles

That's awesome. Candle pieces and tiny flame parts have long been in demand, so I'm glad to see they're finally being introduced in a proper manner. Can't wait to see what other great parts will be introduced!

Edited by General Magma

16 years and up?! That's even better then the Death Star, this is UCS Millennium Falcon level. In that case another great hall isn't too far-fetched