Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Robert8 said:

But there wasn't a polybag for the Disney Castle, because Disney had their own CMF line, just like Harry Potter this year. 

Releasing a poly when a whole CMF line is coming feels kind of redundant. I'm not saying that it can't happen, but I think it's unlikely. 

Unless, the poly is something that wouldn't fit in the CMF line. Like JK Rowling herself with a copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, using the Nexo Knights book piece. (Or they can step it up and include the 7 books :laugh:)

Pretty sure it would be the Philosophers Stone :wink:

but that is a good point, I remember seeing something about the set numbers of the D2C and CMF being linked, so they are supposed to partner eachother

Just now, Whovastron said:

but that is a good point, I remember seeing something about the set numbers of the D2C and CMF being linked, so they are supposed to partner eachother

Imagine Rowling with a bookcase with all 7 books printed on 1x2 tiles

Just now, Whovastron said:

Yes. You're right. The Philosopher's Stone is the correct name :laugh:

The Simpsons House didn't have a polybag because Simpsons 1 was coming. Same with the Kwik-E-Mart and Simpsons Series 2.

But there was a Lloyd polybag around the time of the ninjago city release  and that was alongside the TLNM cmf so I don't think we can say for sure, I just hope if there is one (or more ) harry potter polybag figs then they will be for any HP/WW purchase not just the D2C.

Just now, Kevii23 said:

He looks pretty good. Excited to see that FB set.

Same, now that we know we’re getting Jacob we’ve gotta get Queenie

You would think so. If the suitcase set is the rumored 30€ price then you would get at least 3 new figures (I know Tina and Newt are in the Dimensions set, but Newt is still kinda expensive) and Niffler. That's enough for me to buy it so if there are more figures/beast in it, it's only a bonus. 

So newt, Jacob, Tina, and niffler are confirmed for the suitcase and queenie and young dumbledore are rumored for the suitcase 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

You would think so. If the suitcase set is the rumored 30€ price then you would get at least 3 new figures (I know Tina and Newt are in the Dimensions set, but Newt is still kinda expensive) and Niffler. That's enough for me to buy it so if there are more figures/beast in it, it's only a bonus. 

Tina and Newt are both different from their Dimensions variants, however I’m still hoping we get Queenie (one of my favourite characters)

Queenie has also been Leaked!!

I know they are different, it's more that they are not new characters. 

Queenie looks good, the leg printing is a little bit off, but it's better than just plain legs. 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

I know they are different, it's more that they are not new characters. 

Queenie looks good, the leg printing is a little bit off, but it's better than just plain legs. 

I think the leg printing looks fine, but the shoe printing looks odd

16 hours ago, harleydavid98 said:

Clearly I was wrong, Jesus you have an answer for everything don’t you... ever thought that not everything needs your input ??‍♂️

I’m really not insecure, I’m just fed up of this guy replying to EVERYTHING that I put on

Have you ever thought that not everything needs your input? You accused someone else of being wrong as you had seen high resolution images of the box art (that you were not sharing) that proved you were right. If you are claiming other people are wrong with no evidence, then yes, it should be corrected. Stop making stuff up claiming you have other knowledge, when clearly you don't. False rumours should be pointed out.

Edited by MAB

2 minutes ago, MAB said:

Have you ever thought that? You accused someone else of being wrong as you had seen high resolution images of the box art (that you were not sharing) that proved you were right. If you are claiming other people are wrong with no evidence, then yes, it should be corrected.

I was already proven wrong, there was literally no need for you to say anything, but as has been said earlier... drop it

FB 1 figures is great news.

But queenie have 2 weird expression and no normal one. That's terrible.

Just now, deskp said:

FB 1 figures is great news.

But queenie have 2 weird expression and no normal one. That's terrible.

Yay someone agrees with me (from Discord) ?, I think the smiling face is perfect but the worried face isn’t really needed

I don’t like wasting one print on Jake for that stupid chin strap. Guess a flying scene or something plays a big part with him.  Don’t understand no normal queenie face but glad to get the fig.

Just now, KevinMD said:

I don’t like wasting one print on Jake for that stupid chin strap. Guess a flying scene or something plays a big part with him.  Don’t understand no normal queenie face but glad to get the fig.

It’s from the first film when Newt uses Jacob as bait to catch the Erumpent

I guess Queenie is the character with pink outfit, right? 

I thought that was Umbridge :grin:

I haven't watched FB

Edited by Robert8

7 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I guess Queenie is the character with pink outfit, right? 

I thought that was Umbridge :grin:

I haven't watched FB

Yeah, pink outfit massive grin is Queenie

The leg/foot printing is strange. It almost looks like it was designed for dual molded legs and then last minute they switched to regular legs. It looks like she's wearing black sandals with pink socks...

The lack of a normal facial expression is perplexing as well. There's a lot of weird design decisions to unpack here. The torso and hair looks good though, at least we have those.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

thought that was Umbridge :grin:

Shame on you! Confusing one of the most adorable characters in the hole wizarding world with one of the definitely worst :tongue: By the way you should see the movie:wink:

Great to get them confirmed, I was expecting those 4 in the suitcase set, unless there are another set I do not think we will get more FB figs this round (if course some may turn up in the cmfs) so young Dumbledore was probably another false rumour..

Apart from the niffler, I assume the rest of the beasts are brick built in the set.. I really hope we get several animals in the CMF :blush:

I don't think you can make a completely brickbuilt Erumpent, I'm hoping for a molded head at least.

4 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Shame on you! Confusing one of the most adorable characters in the hole wizarding world with one of the definitely worst :tongue: By the way you should see the movie:wink:

Great to get them confirmed, I was expecting those 4 in the suitcase set, unless there are another set I do not think we will get more FB figs this round (if course some may turn up in the cmfs) so young Dumbledore was probably another false rumour..

Apart from the niffler, I assume the rest of the beasts are brick built in the set.. I really hope we get several animals in the CMF :blush:

I’m thinking these 4 will be in the case and then YAD will be the variant of AD in the CMF, I’m hoping that’s the case anyway