Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

It's been mentioned before, and is becoming increasingly annoying: please stop quoting pictures.

Aside from that, speaking to the thread as a whole, Diagon Alley is a possibility in the future, even though it's significantly less popular than Hogwarts, but apparently the d2c is already confirmed to be Hogwarts, so, no use in arguing that anymore until new news surfaces.

A question to ponder: why on Earth would they save the Aragog set to be the last HP set revealed? It's supposedly a small set. That seems so weird to me. I don't doubt it's coming, but could there be more, other than the suitcase, yet to be seen as well? 

29 minutes ago, zegodhand said:

A question to ponder: why on Earth would they save the Aragog set to be the last HP set revealed? It's supposedly a small set. That seems so weird to me. I don't doubt it's coming, but could there be more, other than the suitcase, yet to be seen as well? 

I remember seeing something about a Knight Bus earlier in this thread...don't know if it's true. :wacko:

Just now, BrickJagger said:

I remember seeing something about a Knight Bus earlier in this thread...don't know if it's true. :wacko:

Nah, that turned out to be the Hogwarts Express, that set number and everything

I saw him in a discord group. It looks like he's got a dress piece as legs. Nagini looks really good!

Just now, dinges44 said:

I saw him in a discord group. It looks like he's got a dress piece as legs. Nagini looks really good!

Shouldn’t be too long until he’s on Instagram, and a dress piece would be disappointing for Voldemort

2 minutes ago, zegodhand said:

Type "Lego leaks discord" into Google

Damn, that Nagini is ? and I take back what I said about Voldemort he looks so cool

Nagini looks good, even though I think she should be a bit darker.

But I don‘t like Voldemorts face and that he‘s wearing a skirt piece :/

Voldemort himself looks cool from what I can see so far.  Hoping for better pictures soon.

I’m not 100% sure the Voldemort is real...but if it is, I love the figure overall. Looks creepy just like Voldemort 

Edited by Falconfan1414

holy...that Nagini mold!!

Voldy looks good, but still don't like the dress piece. Now he can't drive an AT-AT.

I especially find the lack of capes disturbing: at least Snape and Dumbly should have gotten some - not to mention the kids, for which the black coats were always used in 1-2

3 hours ago, harleydavid98 said:

Oh wow, that looks awesome

Thanks man! Now I'm making another  improved clock tower MOC :sweet:

Oh It looks nice but I expected Nagini to be bigger

Also, is that final? Because that's the wrong color for Nagini

Image result for nagini gif

Edited by Robert8

I’m not 100% sure that it’s real. Nagini is a very strange mold and not the right color at all, and why would a CMF be leaking this early? I don’t think we’ve ever seen a physical CMF figure leak 3 months before the series releases. 

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m not 100% sure that it’s real. Nagini is a very strange mold and not the right color at all, and why would a CMF be leaking this early? I don’t think we’ve ever seen a physical CMF figure leak 3 months before the series releases. 

Yes

The Series 14 ones. Like 8 months before the release date lol

There is a way to solve this

@Sir von Lego do you happen to know if the Harry Potter CMFs will have printed stands, like Batman 2? :classic:

That snake mould looks fantastic, but I think it was longer/thicker in the films.. No way that could eat a minifig, a normal snake probably need to be around 30 feet (8-10m) long to eat a adult human.. Well Nagini is not a normal snake and apparently are described to be around 12 feet ( 3,5m) long so that is more or less spot on and is probably on the limit of what is fitting in a CMF bag...

But are the figs legit?!

1. Nagini have a completely wrong colour, but could be before the paint job (wait she have eyes)
  2. She looks to be made out of the rubber material and have a place on the tail for the minifg fig to hold, both should be expected
  3. What makes me most suspicious is the hand of voldemort, it do not look to have a smooth surface on the edge..

I am 50/50 as of now if it is legit or not :sceptic:

If it is that means that the CMF are from every year not only 1-2, I was hoping for the latter since that means a greater chance of getting more different figs and increase the chance for several WW CMF series in the future. If it is the former the chance for animal moulds increase a lot and we can still get a second series or more if it sells well :tongue:

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m not 100% sure the Voldemort is real...but if it is, I love the figure overall. Looks creepy just like Voldemort 

Something about this figure tells me that is not official. Look at the right hand, it looks kinda unfinished.