Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

30 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

Plus how many minifigures are left to reveal? The 22 from CMFs and maybe like 15 from the D2C??

D2C will likely have mostly reused minifigures with possibly a couple new ones.

4 minutes ago, deskp said:

Don’t say that ?, minifigs are life! ?

7 minutes ago, deskp said:

I think both the Disney castle and falcon point to most if not all the figs being unique. 

Where did the dagon ally rumor come from? The olliander figure? I highly doubt that the dagon ally set is the first d2c we will get from this line. That would be like releasing lego releasing the quicke mart Before the simpsons House

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Where did the dagon ally rumor come from? The olliander figure? I highly doubt that the dagon ally set is the first d2c we will get from this line. That would be like releasing lego releasing the quicke mart Before the simpsons House

@Falconfan1414 do you know if the Olliander figure is confirmed? Or are those just the rumors too

Edited by Don Neimoidte de la Mancha

Just now, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

@Falconfan1414 do you know if the Olliander figure is confirmed? Or are those just the rumors too

There are images of it, definitely not just rumours

4 minutes ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

There are pictures of it out there. It’s confirmed to be coming in this line. My guess is the book that leaked a little while back that comes with a exclusive figure

2 minutes ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

Where do all the leaks are coming from? :pir_wacko:

All the ones I’ve seen with images are from Instagram a few from Reddit too

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

There are pictures of it out there. It’s confirmed to be coming in this line. My guess is the book that leaked a little while back that comes with a exclusive figure

That’s my guess too

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ok thank you!

3 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

All the ones I’ve seen with images are from Instagram a few from Reddit too

That’s my guess too

I was asking because I was not seeing them on Instagram or Reddit, but now I have found the pictures so thank you.

Just now, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

was asking because I was not seeing them on Instagram or Reddit, but now I have found the pictures so thank you.

No problem ?

1 hour ago, harleydavid98 said:

You’re right, they don’t need to, but if they do then so what? I’d happily pay £600 for 3 modular style buildings, they’d sell just as many as they would the Hogwarts set because of nostalgia for adults, it would be much better as a D2C than as a normal play set because of the greater scale of detail they could have, I’d love to have a non-playset Diagon Alley because of that reason

You might pay £600 for Diagon Alley, but I doubt many would. I cannot see a casual HP fan spending £600 on such a set when there are already going to be many other smaller sets plus presumably Hogwarts. And I cannot see parents spending £600 on it for kids either.

Just now, MAB said:

You might pay £600 for Diagon Alley, but I doubt many would. I cannot see a casual HP fan spending £600 on such a set when there are already going to be many other smaller sets plus presumably Hogwarts. And I cannot see parents spending £600 on it for kids either.

Ok whatever dude, I’m not getting into this, you can think what you want

1 hour ago, KevinMD said:

I think both the Disney castle and falcon point to most if not all the figs being unique. 

I’d disagree here, only 2/7 figures in the Falcon are unique, and the majority are repeats in the Disney castle too. Same goes for other D2Cs like the Helicarrier.

however with this theme, I imagine it will be mostly variants of existing characters.

17 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I’d disagree here, only 2/7 figures in the Falcon are unique, and the majority are repeats in the Disney castle too. Same goes for other D2Cs like the Helicarrier.

however with this theme, I imagine it will be mostly variants of existing characters.

The Disney Castle came with 3 exclusive character variants and one entirely exclusive character. The Falcon had 2 exclusive variants, one of which is being repeated almost exactly in a $30 set this summer. The Helicarrier had 2 exclusive variants and an exclusive character. I’m expecting the D2C to have 8-10 figures with the only exclusives being staff like Flitwick, Sprout, and Trelawney, and maybe new outfits for characters like Dumbledore and McGonagall. 

Why is everyone talking about a set we are not getting :grin:

There were so many rumors we are getting Hogwarts Castle, and 0 rumors for Diagon Alley. Literally. 

Also, it's great we are getting wands in two-packs. Easy way to get more of them.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Also, it's great we are getting wands in two-packs. Easy way to get more of them

Especially the white ones in Grindelwald escapes, make for a good wand for Voldemort before he’s officially released, and the black ones like Snape’s

2 hours ago, deskp said:

I think that the D2C will feature the teen versions of Harry, Ron, Hermione, etc so technically they'll be unique for it.

10 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

So is there any evidence of what we are going to get included in the D2C or is everyone still just guessing?

All guesses at this point.

4 hours ago, harleydavid98 said:

You are kidding right? Diagon Alley is just as iconic as Hogwarts, and bearing in mind the Lego buildings like the palace cinema are like $200 each, so $600 for a VERY iconic “street” as you put it, is not expensive at all

Diagon Alley is nowhere near as iconic as Hogwarts.  I'm a casual fan of the franchise.  I know what Hogwarts looks like, no problem, but couldn't tell Diagon Alley from any other alley.

There's no reason to believe that the D2C will be anything but Hogwarts.  It's just a matter of how much and which parts of the castle will be released.  I believe it will be a nice full castle with all of the most iconic parts.

Just now, Aethersprite said:

Wasn't there a rumoured summer set that was supposed to be Newt's suitcase? What happened to that?

Nothing happened to it, it’s still coming out

There is something I’ve been wondering, if the sets were supposed to be unveiled on Amazon on June 1st, do you reckon that’s when we’re gonna see the Aragog set?

Just now, harleydavid98 said:

Nothing happened to it, it’s still coming out

There is something I’ve been wondering, if the sets were supposed to be unveiled on Amazon on June 1st, do you reckon that’s when we’re gonna see the Aragog set?

Ah, just thought that it was odd that it's the only set excluded from the past week's reveal of HP sets.

Just now, Aethersprite said:

Ah, just thought that it was odd that it's the only set excluded from the past week's reveal of HP sets.

Yeah, that’s a good point tbf, seen as all the other sets (including the FB set) were at the New York fair thing, but maybe they’re saving Aragog and Suitcase for later image reveals

If TLG were to make the clocktower into a set, do you think it would look something like this? I think the scale is almost perfect next to the Great Hall

Ps: credits: @ETELENZOS92

Edited by GriffindorForLife

1 hour ago, GriffindorForLife said:

If TLG were to make the clocktower into a set, do you think it would look something like this? I think the scale is almost perfect next to the Great Hall

Oh wow, that looks awesome

Edited by Peppermint_M
Don't quote pictures