Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, deskp said:

Never buy a d2c in the early VIP time, sometimes there is a free minifig with purchases when it's available for everybody.

If i remember correct thats what happened with 60's batman and mr freeze minifigure. So a lot of VIP members missed out on it.

I will definitely take your advice, should be a good minifigure if the last one was the 60s Mr Freeze

7 hours ago, deskp said:

I guess that's a  book thing?  'cause in movie she has a brown wand.

I don’t personally remember her wand color from either the book or movie, but I thought I saw someone mention that she had a pink wand a few pages back. 

5 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don’t personally remember her wand color from either the book or movie, but I thought I saw someone mention that she had a pink wand a few pages back. 

I think in the movie, her wand was brown but there was a pink gem in the centre. 

19 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I think in the movie, her wand was brown but there was a pink gem in the centre. 

Yes

3A7D49BC-BABA-4BBF-BD73-048369E976F7.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

You are right about that, it was definitely brown with a pink gem, it was explained in the behind the scenes that it was so fragile where the gem connected to the wand in the first takes of Order of the Phoenix that Imelda Staunton had to be very careful with her hand movements so that it didn’t snap, they fixed it for later takes

34 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

True, but Seraphina Picquery's wand was also brown with only a purple/pinkish gem at the handle. They made her wand purplish so I imagine Umbridge's lego wand being pink.

Now that we’re getting Harry Potter Brickheadz, do you reckon we might get more if these sell well? I’d love to get Snape, McGonagall, Flitwick (would be interesting to see how they deal with the height differences), Hagrid (if we’re sticking with animals like Hedwig we could get Fang too) and a few others

I heard a rumour in the Unikitty thread that the Harry Potter CMFs were being pushed back in favour of the Unikitty ones. Maybe I'm late to the party or misread it or something, but as we haven't seen the CMFs yet, maybe there is some truth to it? 

Just now, Mesabi said:

I heard a rumour in the Unikitty thread that the Harry Potter CMFs were being pushed back in favour of the Unikitty ones. Maybe I'm late to the party or misread it or something, but as we haven't seen the CMFs yet, maybe there is some truth to it? 

Ive heard so many things, but I’m not in any other threads (I literally only care about this theme right now) so I wouldn’t worry too much until it’s announced in this thread, I have however heard that they come out in August but also that they come out in September so I’m not sure which to believe but I’m not too bothered tbh

Another thing, are CMF drafts allowed in this thread or do they have their own thread because I have a pretty cool draft that I reckon could be realistic

2 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Ive heard so many things, but I’m not in any other threads (I literally only care about this theme right now) so I wouldn’t worry too much until it’s announced in this thread, I have however heard that they come out in August but also that they come out in September so I’m not sure which to believe but I’m not too bothered tbh

Another thing, are CMF drafts allowed in this thread or do they have their own thread because I have a pretty cool draft that I reckon could be realistic

Use this thread.  :)

9 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

No. Just no.

unikitty blind bags are not being marketed as CMF.

47 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

More likely IMO is that they don't want to show the next CMF series while the current series is still being promoted. They don't want to steal the spotlight from Series 18.

CMF has a habit of leaking somewhat clsoe to release. the character sheet or packaging.

1 hour ago, harleydavid98 said:

Now that we’re getting Harry Potter Brickheadz, do you reckon we might get more if these sell well? I’d love to get Snape, McGonagall, Flitwick (would be interesting to see how they deal with the height differences), Hagrid (if we’re sticking with animals like Hedwig we could get Fang too) and a few others

Probably we'll get more. That's what I think. Even if they do not sell well.

58 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

No guy, the cmf is product : amazon is release it here (without picture):

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0792QRS4T?tag=amazon0f3-21

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Probably we'll get more. That's what I think. Even if they do not sell well.

I sure hope so, they’d go nicely on a shelf like my Thrones Funko Pop! Figures

I sure hope so, they’d go nicely on a shelf like my Thrones Funko Pop! Figures

Today, Lego is designing the 2019 product or perhaps they have already finished its. I think it includes HP theme.

But if in 2018, the sell is horrible then tic will stop the wave.

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

Nah I don't think so, the cmf series should go alongside the sets. Besides I believe Unikitty isn't even a traditional CMF series, more of a replacement for Mixels.

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

Unikitty blind bags are already out now, so I doubt they will have any effect on the Harry Potter CMFs. In the UK, they are specific to one particular retailer anyway (tesco) so it is highly unlikely that they will delay HP CMFs.

Lego have just released a video on their Facebook page of the 3 new sets we have seen, I’m massively looking forward to seeing any missing sets (looking at you Aragog you creepy 8 legged-brickbuilt creature)

Lego have just released a video on their Facebook page of the 3 new sets we have seen, I’m massively looking forward to seeing any missing sets (looking at you Aragog you creepy 8 legged-brickbuilt creature)

the link please?

Just now, Black Numenorean said:

the link please?

I’m on my phone so using the app and can’t get links, just go to their Facebook page, it’s nothing fantastic, just shows the pictures we’ve seen before in like a slideshow

Only telling y’all because it shows that they’re starting the official image releases so there might be more soon, the thing I find interesting is the fact that the Lupin minifig never leaked aside from the rumours that he’d be in the Willow, same with trolly witch

I’m on my phone so using the app and can’t get links, just go to their Facebook page, it’s nothing fantastic, just shows the pictures we’ve seen before in like a slideshow

Only telling y’all because it shows that they’re starting the official image releases so there might be more soon, the thing I find interesting is the fact that the Lupin minifig never leaked aside from the rumours that he’d be in the Willow, same with trolly witch

Ok i find it on their twitter ;)