Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Hardly something to complain about when most of the figures are insanely accurate with full prints, and tons of new moulds. Big deal 2 characters don’t have leg printing, try being a fan of the Superheroes line...

Hp has so many long robes! tis a thigh but lego figs all end up with short blazers!

2 minutes ago, topiku said:

Hogwarts express and the Hogwarts add-on are must buys for me! Though I‘m a bit disappointed of the Whomping willow being this small.

Quidditch sets looks fine I guess, but nothing I have to get, because I own the one from 2010.

Was it really ever confirmed that we would get an Aragog set? If yes, why hasn‘t it been shown yet?

There’s been leaks of Harry and Ron from that scene in the movie, so the set is coming

Wow this wave is amazing, the more I see of it the more i want. I'm a bit skeptical about lupin's hair, but i feel it will look better with a closer look. The hogwarts express is a welcome surprise. The dementor is amazing, I want to be mad at the willow being small but the rest of the set is great so its hard to be mad. Quidditch is much better then i was expecting.

1 minute ago, Brickwraith said:

Wow this wave is amazing, the more I see of it the more i want. I'm a bit skeptical about lupin's hair, but i feel it will look better with a closer look. The hogwarts express is a welcome surprise. The dementor is amazing, I want to be mad at the willow being small but the rest of the set is great so its hard to be mad. Quidditch is much better then i was expecting.

Try the zombie hair on him.

Edited by deskp

Just now, Whovastron said:

There’s been leaks of Harry and Ron from that scene in the movie, so the set is coming

The Ron and Harry that leaked are included in the Hogwarts Express set, so we aren’t necessarily getting an Aragog set

11 minutes ago, deskp said:

Snape basically no Leg print for him.

Its a shame the normal version of common characters are in sets and not cmf where they would get the full treatment.  Now we end up with half finished main characters and fully finished obscure characters.

There is clearly leg printing on Snape, showing the robes. This is done like most SW and similar characters.

Just now, harleydavid98 said:

The Ron and Harry that leaked are included in the Hogwarts Express set, so we aren’t necessarily getting an Aragog set

That‘s what I was thinking, but it would be odd imo if we would not get a small set, all the other ones look pretty expensive.

I am really confused why they didn't do the proper printing for Ron and Harry from either the first film or the third. The prints are obviously from the Aragog scene. Also, remember Hooch could come in set with Neville and a section of the castle.

4 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

You are right. The outfits in the Hogwarts Express are not accurate for that scene. Only Hermione's sweater is right.

The outfits match the scene with Aragog. So looks like they're are either reusing the minifigs from the Aragog set, they are identical, or they decided to drop the Aragog-set and used the minifigs anyway. I guess the first option. 

edit:

Edited by cocabottle

Just now, topiku said:

That‘s what I was thinking, but it would be odd imo if we would not get a small set, all the other ones look pretty expensive.

That’s true, but if we’re including FB then we get at least 1 cheap set (Grindelwald’s escape), we might not get a cheap HP set, I hope we do, we can’t even argue that it’s the wrong printing because it’s an official image release

Just now, cocabottle said:

You are right. The outfits in the Hogwarts Express are not accurate for that scene. Only Hermione's sweater is right.

The outfits match the scene with Aragog. So looks like they're are either reusing the minifigs from the Aragog set, they are identical, or they decided to drop the Aragog-set and used the minifigs anyway. I guess the first option. 

I hope so, I missed the last Aragog (not that it was a good build) so I’d love to get a new one

4 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

I didn’t even notice, that’s so weird, considering their clothes from the scene on the platform in CoS are in another set...and Hermione is in her clothes from the Dementor Attack. Very strange

Sets look beautiful!

I'm seriously questioning how big this Hogwarts UCS will be now. I mean it's gonna be big, but at $500 this is gonna be one BIG Castle.

EDIT:

Wow, THAT'S the Gryffindor common room? I was expecting a bigger version to be covered in the UCS!

Edited by LegoAndDisney

3 minutes ago, MAB said:

There is clearly leg printing on Snape, showing the robes. This is done like most SW and similar characters.

It's the reused legs from general hux, it does not continue snapes clothes down.

what snape should be like vs what they did make.

2nrejxz.png

These sets are absolutely incredible. The Willow is disappointing since I expected a large tree but how can I complain when we’re provided with such a huge section of castle? The Quidditch set is insane, I love how all four houses are represented, and the lack of Hooch in this set makes me think she’ll be a CMF figure (how can you have anything Quidditch related without her?). The Hogwarts Express is an awesome surprise! I’m even happier that it includes Lupin and part of King’s Cross! The trolley witch is great to get as well. I’m confused about the Aragog set, though- is it coming or not? 

I wonder if we will see them in an Aragog set still and they'll just reuse those. It's probably cheaper for them to keep the same print, being they already have them in Alternative outfits in the whomping willow. 

How plausible is it that perhaps they’ve used the wrong Minifigure in these images? And the PoA versions will indeed be whats in the final Express Set? Would be a huge shame if they’re not accurate to the scene considering the lengths Lego has gone to on accuracy 

2 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Do we know official prices for any of these new sets?

Quidditch set is $50 and has 500 pieces 

2 minutes ago, norlego said:

Any news regarding the CMF? Still only a rumour or do we know more?

No it’s actually happening and will have 22 figures to collect in total 

I want two each of the castle/Ford Anglia and Quidditch sets. My goal is to create a better Whomping Willow. And for Quidditch, I want to make two ends of a field :)

I noticed that when it comes to the stands, Slytherin and Ravenclaw have a different stand than Gryffindor because it does not have a hook thing. Psh, and they sacrifice our Hufflepuff stand as the one that will have a scoreboard on it? Haha, I'm just kidding. It's no biggie. I only trust us Hufflepuffs with the score anyway.

The beige sand is a nice touch!

Ugh, I LOVE the bridges/arches in the Hogwarts Express and Castle sets.

I'm praying that the images just have the wrong torsos. If not it's really stupid on their part. I am really surprised there aren't any less expensive sets. Like Aragog or the Knight Bus.