Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Anyone mention yet that dumbledore doesn’t use the normal Brickheadz eyes instead uses a 1 by 2 with the Brickheadz eyes printed on? 

Besides the most popular ones i would really love Ginny , Neville , Bellatrix , Luna , Ron´s Parents and Lucius Malfoy

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

:rofl:

You might not care for them but I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that Susan  Bones is wanted much more than Neville, a half decent Neville can easily be made from purist parts but untill that great hall set there was no huffle puff torso at all. So I'm glad they're not wasting all the peices on gryfindors.

Completely agreed in the fact that they should make more Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Slytherins, do it with main characters - Cedric, Cho, Luna, Draco, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

:rofl:

You might not care for them but I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that Susan  Bones is wanted much more than Neville, a half decent Neville can easily be made from purist parts but untill that great hall set there was no hufflepuff torso at all. So I'm glad they're not wasting all the peices on gryffindorks.

Precisely, the more Huffs and Claws we get the better imo, to make a new Neville they can literally just buy the new bodies and then put Neville’s old head on it

1 minute ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Completely agreed in the fact that they should make more Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Slytherins, do it with main characters - Cedric, Cho, Luna, Draco, etc. 

Well we already have one Draco in GH.. Cedric, Cho, Luna on the other hand are most likely being made in future waves, since they do not play a part in 1 and 2..

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Anyone mention yet that dumbledore doesn’t use the normal Brickheadz eyes instead uses a 1 by 2 with the Brickheadz eyes printed on? 

I didn’t even notice, I just thought it was the new glasses piece until I zoomed into the picture, it’s onviously because they couldn’t make the half-moon glasses he wears

11 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Precisely, the more Huffs and Claws we get the better imo, to make a new Neville they can literally just buy the new bodies and then put Neville’s old head on it

But if we got Cedric, if everyone wanted Susan Bones so badly, couldn't they do the same thing? Just sayin

4 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

But if we got Cedric, if everyone wanted Susan Bones so badly, couldn't they do the same thing? Just sayin

I’m not actually sure what you’re trying to say... but I’ll try and comprehend... you’re saying that if we got Cedric they could use him to make Susan Bones? The issue with that is the fact we’ve never had a Cedric Diggory, he never came out in any sets previously, he’s only appeared in video games

Another thing, he doesn’t come into it until the 4th film meaning we won’t get a figure of him until at least next wave, plus Cedric is more of a main character than Neville was until the 4th film therefore we’re more likely to get Neville then than now

One last thing, why would they release another Gryffindor when they’ve got 3 perfect Gryffindors to use (the Trio), plus a Slytherin (Draco) and then we’ve got a Hufflepuff (Susan) and then a potential Ravenclaw if it’s not Seamus (which I doubt it is Seamus personally), thus I don’t actually know what you were getting at...

Edited by harleydavid98

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It also looks like the 1 by 2 tiles have been printed with rims for glasses

6 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Fair point 

But the regular retail sets ( not cmf or d2c) are said to 1,2 maybe 3 and Cedric doesn't come into play till book 4, also I'd hope for tri-wizard robes id we got Cedric :def_shrug:.

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

But the regular retail sets ( not cmf or d2c) are said to 1,2 maybe 3 and Cedric doesn't come into play till book 4, also I'd hope for tri-wizard robes id we got Cedric :def_shrug:

Exactly my point in my last reply, he isn’t in it until Book/Film 4, plus tri-wizard robes would be amazing for each of the competitors, and a new Shark-head Krum because the last one sucked so much and we’ve had the new shark head mould from the Atlantis theme

6 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

I’m not actually sure what you’re trying to say... but I’ll try and comprehend... you’re saying that if we got Cedric they could use him to make Susan Bones? The issue with that is the fact we’ve never had a Cedric Diggory, he never came out in any sets previously, he’s only appeared in video games

Another thing, he doesn’t come into it until the 4th film meaning we won’t get a figure of him until at least next wave, plus Cedric is more of a main character than Neville was until the 4th film therefore we’re more likely to get Neville then than now

One last thing, why would they release another Gryffindor when they’ve got 3 perfect Gryffindors to use (the Trio), plus a Slytherin (Draco) and then we’ve got a Hufflepuff (Susan) and then a potential Ravenclaw if it’s not Seamus (which I doubt it is Seamus personally), thus I don’t actually know what you were getting at...

My main point is that they should be doing the main characters and known characters we havent got in a while in new and more interesting ways than they could do the last time they made Harry Potter sets. 

Obviously I know Cedric, Cho, Luna don't come to the later films but I'm just saying that in general, we should get main characters like that rather than characters that have no importance to the story whatsoever.  Having Cedric, Cho, etc. in sets would fulfill everyone's main interest - getting new uniforms that they can reuse to make other characters, so why not do it that way, even if it means waiting a couple of months till the next wave?

I have a lot of hope for these sets and think they'll be AMAZING.

Edited by GryffindorResistance

Just now, GryffindorResistance said:

My main point is that they should be doing the main characters and known characters we havent got in a while in new and more interesting ways than they could do the last time they made Harry Potter sets. 

Obviously I know Cedric, Cho, Luna don't come to the later films but I'm just saying that in general, we should get main characters like that rather than characters that have no importance to the story whatsoever.  Having Cedric, Cho, etc. in sets would fulfill everyone's main interest - getting new uniforms that they can reuse to make other characters, so why not do it that way?

I have a lot of hope for these sets and think they'll be AMAZING.

I get what you mean, but clearly none of those characters were in 1 or 2 so they’re wanting to get the uniforms out for these houses in the first wave and then they’ll release more on the popular characters

2 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Not really, because Neville has been made twice before so we can use those Nevilles to make a 2018 one, the same can't be said about Susan and Cedric because they've never been made before. Besides he wasn't in the first 2 movies. Also chances are big that we get Cedric eventually anyway, and I doubt that Susan bones will appear ever again after this set. It's more fun to get Susan now because when we eventually get GOF sets with Cedric we have at least 2 different Hufflepuffs instead of 2 Cedrics.

I feel like once they move into the PoA-GoF sets, the minifigures and characters per each set will be more compact and recognizable anyway.

Just like the films, once they made PoA, that set the current and modern tone for the rest of the Harry Potter films.

I like the owl Brickheadz.  I also like all the printed tiles on Dumbledore, and I appreciate the way the eyes are done.

So these BrickHeadz are being released July 1st...are we sure that the Harry Potter sets aren’t being released then? We haven’t seen any FB Minifigure leaks. I know it’s unlikely, but what if the Harry Potter sets release July 1st, and the August 1st date has been just for FB all along??

EDIT: I’ve been thinking this considering all these sudden leaks when there’s nearly 3 months till the sets release. But we haven’t seen any from the new movie ‘s sets

Edited by Whovastron

6 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

are we sure that the Harry Potter sets aren’t being released then?

We are.

Just now, dimaks13 said:

We are.

But are we. Things can change. Maybe the date got moved forward. I just think it’s strange how early these figures are leaking. Other recent themes like Jurassic World and Solo have leaked about a month before, not 2 and a half.

i know I’m probably wrong, but I can dream!

11 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

So these BrickHeadz are being released July 1st...are we sure that the Harry Potter sets aren’t being released then? We haven’t seen any FB Minifigure leaks. I know it’s unlikely, but what if the Harry Potter sets release July 1st, and the August 1st date has been just for FB all along??

EDIT: I’ve been thinking this considering all these sudden leaks when there’s nearly 3 months till the sets release. But we haven’t seen any from the new movie ‘s sets

Difference between Harry Potter and fantastic beasts is that Harry Potter is going to get much more figures then fantasic beasts. At the most fantasic beasts is going to get between 4 and 7 figures in total so odds are we will see more Harry Potter before any fantasic beasts stuff shows up

5 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Other recent themes like Jurassic World and Solo have leaked about a month before, not 2 and a half.

You're wrong here. :wink: