Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Personally I think that hairpiece is perfect for OotP Sirius, but can anyone think of a hairpiece for PoA Sirius aka Scruffy Azkaban Sirius?

He never really had scruffy hair outside of the wanted posters.  Unlike Dastan hair Sirius has curlier hair with a side partition.

https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/how-dumbledore-is-complicit-in-the-abuse-of-others/harry-potter-sirius-black-tattoo/

Just now, deskp said:

He never really had scruffy hair outside of the wanted posters.  Unlike Dastan hair Sirius has curlier hair with a side partition.

https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/how-dumbledore-is-complicit-in-the-abuse-of-others/harry-potter-sirius-black-tattoo/

Now that I look at it I completely agree, I guess I was biased because I love the game, but yeah, I can’t actually think of any hairpieces that are suitable for either Sirius, and it was definitely scruffy in person in PoA

10 hours ago, Roebuck said:

As I have said several times before I think It is a false rumour, makes no sense when they are focusing on film 1-2. We are not getting any POA figs in WW either as earlier thought.. Small chances it is a FB Knight bus also, I am only speculating so could be wrong, but won't believe it until I see it :sceptic: There have been a lot of different rumours for this theme in the last few months and most of them turn out to be wrong..

Likee i said before, the designer Mark in the interview on eurobrick said: focus on 1 and 2 with a little bit 3

3 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

Likee i said before, the designer Mark in the interview on eurobrick said: focus on 1 and 2 with a little bit 3

I wonder if he'll ever come back. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a thousand questions to ask him

Edited by RealGeronimo11

16 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

Well more or less, this is what he said:

"We based these sets on movies 1 and 2 with a few bits from 3 added for flavour"

So depends what he means with "few bits", but sounds like 1-2 minifigs, some details on the build or similar not a hole set to me :sceptic:

16 hours ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

I wonder if he'll ever come back. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a thousand questions to ask him

I assume he comes back when he have made a new set :wink: If he was going to answer our questions all the time, he would not have any time to work :wacko: If I remember correctly GH was his only HP set this wave, but hopefully he will make another set for the next wave.. Really great of him to come here and answer questions, if we are lucky more designers would do that in the future, but we are a tough crowd so I guess it is a little intimidating :tongue:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

"We based these sets on movies 1 and 2 with a few bits from 3 added for flavour"

So depends what he means with "few bits", but sounds like 1-2 minifigs, some details on the build or similar not a hole set to me :sceptic:

Maybe this could be the whomping willow set. As the set it’s self is probably from 2 but it could have elements and mini figures from 3 as they could make the interior and maybe add mini figures like Snape Sirius Petrigrew or Lupin ?

32 minutes ago, LegoLord54 said:

Maybe this could be the whomping willow set. As the set it’s self is probably from 2 but it could have elements and mini figures from 3 as they could make the interior and maybe add mini figures like Snape Sirius Petrigrew or Lupin ?

Well the latest rumours indicate that the figs are Harry, Ron, Snape and Filch, but it can still have some parts from 3 like a hole under the three or similar :classic:

Only confirmed rumors we know about Whomping Willow:

75953 Whomping Willow
♤PRICE-69.99$ and 69.99€
◇BUILDS:
•Whomping Willow
•Light blue Ford Anglia
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Harry Potter
-Ron Weasley
-Severus Snape

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Only confirmed rumors we know about Whomping Willow:

75953 Whomping Willow
♤PRICE-69.99$ and 69.99€
◇BUILDS:
•Whomping Willow
•Light blue Ford Anglia
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Harry Potter
-Ron Weasley
-Severus Snape

Also, connects in some way to the Great Hall.

4 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Also, connects in some way to the Great Hall.

• Build even bigger adventures and combine with 75953 Whomping Willow.

Combine. It doesn't actually have to connect with pin holes or something like that.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:
  • Build even bigger adventures and combine with 75953 Whomping Willow.

Combine. It doesn't actually have to connect with pin holes or something like that.

Semantics.  Combine / connect.  Either way, they should go together.

7 minutes ago, saysonder said:

Lego’s site glitched and displayed this image early. Shows the Ford, part of the willow and an additional area of Hogwarts. 

I guess that’s how you can connect the willow set to the great hall 

6 minutes ago, saysonder said:

Lego’s site glitched and displayed this image early. Shows the Ford, part of the willow and an additional area of Hogwarts. 

That's the new versions of Harry and Ron I was talking about. And this pic also confirms my information of Filch being in the whomping willow set. You can see him standing on the wall section on the right

Really impressed with the accuracy of the figures, Harry’s torso is pretty much exactly like the film. I’m also liking the way all the sets appear to be joining up. 

WOW! Love the new content!! Maybe this opens the door for even more obscure stuff for the D2C! It also justifies the WW's price tag, as I previously thought it'd be too high

15 minutes ago, saysonder said:

glitched

Lovely glitch :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

That's the new versions of Harry and Ron I was talking about. And this pic also confirms my information of Filch being in the whomping willow set. You can see him standing on the wall section on the right

Yes, and Snape as well!
A bigger piece of the castle than I thought it would be, but it is 70$, 753 pcs and 4 minifigs compared to 100$, 878 pcs and 10 figs so I guess the parts have to go somewhere :grin:

Lego is going in the right direction.

Still wish we could see more of that tree, but it definitely looks good given what we can see! That rhymed!

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Another image has been leaked of what looks like Ollivander

It is, but what set could he come in? He best not be in CoG because with John Hurt’s death they can’t get anyone else!!

Just now, harleydavid98 said:

It is, but what set could he come in? He best not be in CoG because with John Hurt’s death they can’t get anyone else!!

Cmf

I love the new set, you can even see a small part of the whomping willow. But it provides a way bigger part of hogwarts than I expected. It makes me wonder about the d2c.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Cmf

Ah, that’s fair, I didn’t think that CMF figures would leak, does this mean we might see the rest of them pretty soon? ?

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Or, maybe the rumoured D2C is actually Diagon Alley

Year 1/2 DA would be pretty pointless, unless they make Gringotts huge, it’d make more sense to wait for later years so they can have more shops (Weasley’s etc)