Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

I’m guessing that it’s Grindewald I see on instagram, looking a tad more Depp like.

Nah, that’s Woody Harrelson’s character from Star Wars from what I’ve read, I’m presuming you mean the blonde hair, suit wearing dude?

1 minute ago, harleydavid98 said:

Nah, that’s Woody Harrelson’s character from Star Wars from what I’ve read, I’m presuming you mean the blonde hair, suit wearing dude?

That’s the one. Fair enough. I definitely wouldn’t have recognised him if he’s SW!

13 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

He has not a mustach in sw.

The character looks like Lupin, very much

8 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

He has not a mustach in sw.

The character looks like Lupin, very much

You can tell by the clothes and hair that it’s not Lupin, and the WH character has a goatee in Solo, the picture isn’t very good but it looks like the minifig has a goatee, just only the moustache is noticeable

That leaked minifigure being discussed is absolutely Beckett. It even has the same head as the already-released Beckett in Imperial disguise minifigure.

So, let's move on!

Has the list of Minifig series been confirmed yet if not what is the speculated list of them, thanks ;-)

2 minutes ago, LegoLord54 said:

Has the list of Minifig series been confirmed yet if not what is the speculated list of them, thanks ;-)

Yes it has and it will have 22 figures and possibly one figure will come in every four boxes of figures

42 minutes ago, LegoLord54 said:

We dunno which characters are in it nope.

Just now, Praetorian_Guard said:

I first thought that it would be enough, if I would only buy one box and I will have at least one of each figures. But now...:pir-bawling:

Stop ur crying till we got some reliable news on that front :P

1 minute ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

I first thought that it would be enough, if I would only buy one box and I will have at least one of each figures. But now...:pir-bawling:

The thing is, the 2 that have been released like that before were only desirable because of how rare they were, I don’t see them putting a truly desirable fig as 1 in every 4 boxes, it just wouldn’t make sense, if it’s anything I reckon it could be a J.K. minifig (because why not?) or something not that desirable to kids but desirable to adults like Peeves (example, don’t bite my head off) or someone like that

10 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

When you talk about the box, this is the box of 22 character or the box with 60 characters?

60 minifigures divided into 22 characters.

Filch leaked. He seems to use a new hair piece 

Just now, zegodhand said:

You guys think that Filch that leaked on Instagram today has credibility?

It’s real 

There’s a new Filch minifigure that’s leaked! It looks very nice although that Shakespeare hair piece looks a bit odd on him. I’m expecting that he’ll be in the Whomping Willow because it seems like it’s way too early for D2C figures to be leaking. 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Filch leaked. He seems to use a new hair piece 

It’s real 

Nope, the hairpiece is Shakespeare’s from 2013. 

4 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

There’s a new Filch minifigure that’s leaked! It looks very nice although that Shakespeare hair piece looks a bit odd on him. I’m expecting that he’ll be in the Whomping Willow because it seems like it’s way too early for D2C figures to be leaking. 

Nope, the hairpiece is Shakespeare’s from 2013. 

Has Filch ever been shown having this short of hair on the sides? Does definitely seem odd. I figured he'd have longer hair, but I guess they wouldn't make a new mold for someone like Filch.

So I just checked on Instagram and another figure also leaked, but as far as I know it wasn't in the great hall... It's a boy with spikey hair in what looks like a Gryffindor outfit 

Off topic but that hair piece is perfect for a Doctor Who First Doctor Minifigure (if it was white)

that figure is great though, ha snore detail and effort out into it than every Marvel Minifigure for the last 2 years...

1 minute ago, GriffindorForLife said:

So I just checked on Instagram and another figure also leaked, but as far as I know it wasn't in the great hall... It's a boy with spikey hair in what looks like a Gryffindor outfit 

Could be Finnigan (can’t spell his first name) the Mutt Williams hair would probably work better but it could be him