Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

Hoping for Fang and Sirius dog form in this first wave. I at least need a Fang for Hagrid!

Edited by Ultron
Wrong thread

Just now, Ultron said:

If Lego had just made a new helmet mold for Wasp, they could've used it for both MCU Hope and Janet and get some money out of it :sceptic:

What’s this got to do with JK Rowling’s Wizarding World ?, I expected to see something about a new mold for the HP/FB sets, but nope, just MCU... makes sense

Edited by harleydavid98
Just saw the edit ?

9 hours ago, RODDY said:

Man I hope its POA Knight Bus. Because I don't see them releasing two Knight Buses at once. And I love that vehicle so much.

Also what's the best way (and cheapest) way to get every singe one of the 22 minifigs of the CMF series? 

I second feeling the bags. It's not too hard to do as long as you know the accessories that the figs have. Buying them online you have to pay shipping. 

Just now, harleydavid98 said:

What’s this got to do with JK Rowling’s Wizarding World ?, I expected to see something about a new mold for the HP/FB sets, but nope, just MCU... makes sense

I don't even know how I got to this thread when I posted it, I swear I was on the other one! :grin:

Just now, Ultron said:

I second feeling the bags. It's not too hard to do as long as you know the accessories that the figs have. Buying them online you have to pay shipping. 

Not necessarily, I don’t know if y’all are American, but in the UK Amazon sellers tend to sell separate figures for around the price of the packs (apart from desirable figs such as Police officer) with free delivery, I used that to get Commissioner Gordon from the Lego Batman series 1 CMF

Just now, Ultron said:

I don't even know how I got to this thread when I posted it, I swear I was on the other one! :grin:

I understand, as soon as I saw your edit I was like “how dumb of me, I’ve done that before” ?

11 minutes ago, Jacob_9821 said:

http://imgur.com/gallery/AjLaTww

Have fun with these nicely suited up Harry Potter and Ronald Weisely pictures.

Lel is this a leak? 

1 hour ago, harleydavid98 said:

Not necessarily, I don’t know if y’all are American, but in the UK Amazon sellers tend to sell separate figures for around the price of the packs (apart from desirable figs such as Police officer) with free delivery, I used that to get Commissioner Gordon from the Lego Batman series 1 CMF

I understand, as soon as I saw your edit I was like “how dumb of me, I’ve done that before” ?

Now I wish I was in England because Ebay scalpers are going to be hard to deal with. Feeling it is (I already feel weird as is walking in the toy section, it's about to get weirder)

Edited by RODDY

3 minutes ago, RODDY said:

Lel is this a leak? 

Now I wish I was in England because Ebay scalpers are going to be hard to deal with. Feeling it is (I already feel weird as is walking in the toy section, it's about to get weirder)

Idk found them online

These figures are probably from the Willow or Aragog set. They have the same torso and legs but I wouldn’t be surprised if they have different outfits in the final set since figure leaks aren’t always complete. 

3 hours ago, Legocollinfreak said:

Based off of the photos I looked up the print is from the Aragog set. It should just be Harry's torso. 

Definitely, Ron should look something like this:

609b6bf66c760a0ff483783966ec0af6.jpg

6 hours ago, Ultron said:

Hoping for Fang and Sirius dog form in this first wave. I at least need a Fang for Hagrid!

I sure hope we get Fang in the set also, that would be fantastic, about time and not to mention true to the film :wub:

That Ron face is from the Great Hall set already revealed

Both minifigures have Harry torso

So, that's no the Ron that comes in that set

Just now, Robert8 said:

I believe all the normal sets will use the same faces.

On 04/05/2018 at 6:46 PM, Black Numenorean said:

Confirmation of a brickheadz in august with Newt and Young Dumbeldore: 41621 for 19,99 dollars

The problem with that is if you want to build Dumbledore, it's the old Dumbledore you want to build and not the young one. A Newt-Tina Brickhead double pack would be better.

If we do new get a new Lupin, do you reckon they’ll use a new hairpiece? I never thought that the one they used before was accurate at all

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Both minifigures have Harry torso

So, that's no the Ron that comes in that set

The correct torso (ie Ron with check shirt) with the same head has only just now appeared on Instagram. 

41 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

The correct torso (ie Ron with check shirt) with the same head has only just now appeared on Instagram. 

Yes, Dimak the leaker said: aragog set.

Looks to be spot on from the film :thumbup: Hopefully some leaks of the actual sets will follow shortly :wink:

Let the leaking begin!! About time honestly :grin: The new torsos look very accurate I have to say, can't wait to see the rest of the minifigs (and the sets themselves of course). 

So is 75955 the Quidditch Set or the Knight Bus? How likely is that list that leaked yesterday to be wrong?

23 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

So is 75955 the Quidditch Set or the Knight Bus? How likely is that list that leaked yesterday to be wrong?

75955 is the bus and 75956 is Qudditch.

26 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

75955 is the bus and 75956 is Qudditch.

My bad, someone on a previous page said 55 for both so I was confused

30 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

Are you the dimak of instagram?

Ye, that's me.

Edited by dimaks13

1 hour ago, Black Numenorean said:

So we will get the knight bus and the quidditch set, isn't it?

I've already mentioned this above.