Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

As long as we get Tina, Quennie and Jacob minifigures in one of the sets I do not have a preference to first or second movie :wink:

On 10.02.2018 at 9:18 PM, Roebuck said:

As long as we get Tina, Quennie and Jacob minifigures in one of the sets I do not have a preference to first or second movie :wink:

Exactly

12 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

So we are getting two FB sets and four HP sets + the D2C Hogwarts?

No sure, but some say the "limited" set is a FB. If that is the case then it is 3 FB, 3HP and the D2C..

But there is still a "missing" set number 75955 in the midst of sets..

Hopefully we will get some more info next weekend :wink:

58 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

No sure, but some say the "limited" set is a FB. If that is the case then it is 3 FB, 3HP and the D2C..

I can't wait to see a little new information on the wave. i hope to see anything about the toy fair

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Okay, well that sounds promising.  Thanks.:classic:

What are the chances of getting some leaked photos next week from Toyfair?

Edited by RODDY

10 minutes ago, RODDY said:

What are the chances of getting some leaked photos next week from Toyfair?

The sets won’t be on display at toy fair

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Weren't they not supposed to be on display at Nuremberg but they were?

56 minutes ago, RODDY said:

Weren't they not supposed to be on display at Nuremberg but they were?

No, the thing we knew about Lego at the Nuremberg toy fair was that there would be no pictures allowed. Lego never said there wouldn’t be Sets that were coming out in August on display 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No, the thing we knew about Lego at the Nuremberg toy fair was that there would be no pictures allowed. Lego never said there wouldn’t be Sets that were coming out in August on display 

Well that might be true, but I am pretty sure the Lego fan sites that where reporting from Germany never saw the HP/FB sets. They reported every other detail they could see on paper notes and what not, but they never mentioned HP/FB with a word that I saw.. Nevertheless the sets where on display and possible to see for some of the attendees a least. I could be the same in New York, then we only need one Lego fan that is also a HP fan reporting to get some more info :wink:

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Correct. This is unwaveringly, undeniably what will be happening.

Well that might be true, but I am pretty sure the Lego fan sites that where reporting from Germany never saw the HP/FB sets. They reported every other detail they could see on paper notes and what not, but they never mentioned HP/FB with a word that I saw.. Nevertheless the sets where on display and possible to see for some of the attendees a least. I could be the same in New York, then we only need one Lego fan that is also a HP fan reporting to get some more info :wink:

Nope. That's not how it will be. FalconFan has already done an awesome job of explaining exactly what will happen; that said, to clarify, the entire 2HY LEGO product lineup, including all HP and FB sets will not be on display. Period. Anywhere in the display hall. They will not be in the building, and as such, there is zero chance that anyone will see any new details on them.

At Nuremberg, the sets were on display, albeit in a special, segregated sort of showroom. TLG has made it very clear that 2HY sets won't even be in NYC; rather, it'll be whatever is releasing through May, and nothing else. Hope that that helps.

Yes, 75956 is a FB set.

Edited by Azani

23 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

So we are getting two FB sets and four HP sets + the D2C Hogwarts?

According to all rumors, 3 FB sets, 3 or 4 HP sets, Minifigure Series and D2C Hogwarts.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:48 AM, Azani said:

Correct. This is unwaveringly, undeniably what will be happening.

Nope. That's not how it will be. FalconFan has already done an awesome job of explaining exactly what will happen; that said, to clarify, the entire 2HY LEGO product lineup, including all HP and FB sets will not be on display. Period. Anywhere in the display hall. They will not be in the building, and as such, there is zero chance that anyone will see any new details on them.

At Nuremberg, the sets were on display, albeit in a special, segregated sort of showroom. TLG has made it very clear that 2HY sets won't even be in NYC; rather, it'll be whatever is releasing through May, and nothing else. Hope that that helps.

OK, Rain Man you may be right, but I prefer to have a small hope something is revealed next weekend :tongue:

Edited by Roebuck
Typo

OK, Rainman you may be right, but I prefer to have a small hope something is revealed next weekend :tongue:

Not this time.

8 hours ago, Roebuck said:

OK, Rainman you may be right, but I prefer to have a small hope something is revealed next weekend :tongue:

You can take it any way that you like, dude. I thought that I'd try to make it really straight-forward for you, because there was a ton of confusion around that for some reason - even after it was explained.

If you ever feel like someone is coming off as heavy-handed, there's always the option of just not insisting on silly things. :)

So I’ve been finding a bit hard to follow these rumours recently. Where did this rumour of a limited 6th set come from?

Edited by Whovastron

10 hours ago, Whovastron said:

So I’ve been finding a bit hard to follow these rumours recently. Where did this rumour of a limited 6th set come from?

Leakers. It is true. 3 FB sets and 3/4 HP sets plus CMF and D2C.

10 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Leakers. It is true. 3 FB sets and 3/4 HP sets plus CMF and D2C.

I think that's a great start to a theme though.   I'll probably only pick up the HP sets though as the D2C is where most of my money for LEGO is going on this year, but the suitcase set does interest me, and depending on how it looks will depend on if I do just get HP sets or if I get that and FB.:laugh:

On 14.2.2018 at 1:08 PM, Whovastron said:

48 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Where did this info come from?

I do not know where they came from, but I first saw it on this post:

On 6.2.2018 at 8:39 PM, Black Numenorean said:

I saw a leak picture on the euro price of the sets lego

75950:19.99 euros (Aragog)

75951: 29.99 euros (Newt Scamander's Briefcase)

75952: 49.99 euros ( Crimes of Grindelwald)

75953: 69.99 euros (For anglia)

75954: 99.99 euros (hogwart hall)

75 956: 39.99 euros (???)

75 956 is apparently a FB set (probably a limited retail set)..

75955 is missing, it could be a limited HP set, a unused number (do not know if that is common) or a set from a different theme (do not know if it is common to mix in another theme between the normal and the limited set number either)..

Maybe a polybag, but I am pretty sure they have there own set series independent of normal themes :sceptic:
Talking about polybags, we should expect at least one or two with the wave :sweet:

45 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I do not know where they came from, but I first saw it on this post:

75 956 is apparently a FB set (probably a limited retail set)..

75955 is missing, it could be a limited HP set, a unused number (do not know if that is common) or a set from a different theme (do not know if it is common to mix in another theme between the normal and the limited set number either)..

Maybe a polybag, but I am pretty sure they have there own set series independent of normal themes :sceptic:
Talking about polybags, we should expect at least one or two with the wave :sweet:

Ok, cool. I love that they're bringing HP back but at the same time, my wallet is crying