Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

But the most important one isn’t there 75955

I'm sure you can work it out based on the other price differences. 

Oh my gosh we get a chocolate frog!! 

Hopefully the Knightbus is in the next wave. 

Seem as if the technic holes in the Quidditch set is simply to attach it to the main part where the hoops are. 

I’m guessing the Aragog set doesn’t no exist right? 

What clearly stands out for me is the ‘playset’ feel of these sets... this isn’t something previous Harry Potter sets have been lacking. It really bodes well for future buildings e.g Hogsmead, Room of requirement etc etc. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Why does everyone think the aragog Set doesn’t exist 

I guess because it hasn’t been revealed and the Minifigure from that scene have been shoehorned into the Hogwarts Express Set.

i still hold out hope though, I really want Aragog!

2 minutes ago, Catanas said:

I'm sure you can work it out based on the other price differences. 

They all seem to differ, I mean some it’s 10 difference $69.99 to £59.99, others it’s 5 difference $39.99 to £34.99 so that logic doesn’t really work

If we’re going by the theory earlier that they’ve only shown 1 set from each film, what if each film has 2 sets for the first wave? I mean Quidditch and Great Hall, Aragog and Willow, and maybe Hogwarts Express and Knight Bus, I mean it’s a possibility, I know it’s rumoured that KB will be a Fantastic Beasts set, but what’s the likelihood of it appearing in the film? Not very likely seen as most of it is set in Paris, plus it’s the best set to get Sirius in this wave, so I think that it’ll be Express and Bus for PoA, I mean 2 vehicles for 1 film would actually be pretty convenient

Just now, harleydavid98 said:

If we’re going by the theory earlier that they’ve only shown 1 set from each film, what if each film has 2 sets for the first wave? I mean Quidditch and Great Hall, Aragog and Willow, and maybe Hogwarts Express and Knight Bus, I mean it’s a possibility, I know it’s rumoured that KB will be a Fantastic Beasts set, but what’s the likelihood of it appearing in the film? Not very likely seen as most of it is set in Paris, plus it’s the best set to get Sirius in this wave, so I think that it’ll be Express and Bus for PoA, I mean 2 vehicles for 1 film would actually be pretty convenient

Maybe onto something there 

4 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

They all seem to differ, I mean some it’s 10 difference $69.99 to £59.99, others it’s 5 difference $39.99 to £34.99 so that logic doesn’t really work

or you could actually put some effort into it and see that it is about a 15% increase in the price.  34.99 to 39.99 is 14.2%, 59.99 to 69.99 is 16.6%   15% more than 79.99 is $91.99, so I would assume around 89.99

Just now, RyanMe said:

or you could actually put some effort into it and see that it is about a 15% increase in the price.  34.99 to 39.99 is 14.2%, 59.99 to 69.99 is 16.6%   15% more than 79.99 is $91.99, so I would assume around 89.99

Wow, you’re a bit of a dick aren’t you? “You could actually put some effort into it” how about some of us have more important things to do than work out price differences?

2 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Sets at lower price points usually have a lower number difference. Willow is $69.99 to £59.99 and the Great Hall is $99.99 to £89.99 .  Hogwarts Express sits between them so would likely be $79.99 to £69.99, but don't quote me on that. 

6 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I guess because it hasn’t been revealed and the Minifigure from that scene have been shoehorned into the Hogwarts Express Set.

i still hold out hope though, I really want Aragog!

Good point, those variants being in the Hogwarts Express set makes the Aragog set somewhat superfluous, apart from Aragog himself of course :wink: ...unless he looks like his puny, laughable 2010 counterpart :grin:

1 minute ago, Catanas said:

Sets at lower price points usually have a lower number difference. Willow is $69.99 to £59.99 and the Great Hall is $99.99 to £89.99 .  Hogwarts Express sits between them so would likely be $79.99 to £69.99, but don't quote me on that. 

Thank you for replying reasonably, if that’s the case then that’s what? £300-400 for loads of sets? I don’t see anything to complain about

8 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Maybe onto something there 

I’d like to think so, I’d love for the Knight Bus to be a part of the HP sets not the FB sets, we’re more likely to get Stan with a HP Bus because he wouldn’t have been born during FB

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

"Lucian Bole", not Higgs after all *huh*
Was he in the movies?!

Nope, books only, Prisoner of Azkaban and mentioned in Order

how do you know it’s Bole?

Edited by harleydavid98

11 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Wow, you’re a bit of a dick aren’t you? “You could actually put some effort into it” how about some of us have more important things to do than work out price differences?

LOL....took a whole 30 seconds to figure out.  almost as long as it takes to ask someone else to do it for you

Just now, RyanMe said:

LOL....took a whole 30 seconds to figure out.  almost as long as it takes to ask someone else to do it for you

Yep, definitely a bit of a dick ??

7 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Yep, definitely a bit of a dick ??

call me whatever you want, I'm just tired of the laziness on this thread.  

Edited by RyanMe

34 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Earlier in the year the UK ones were

75950 - £12.99

75951 - £19.99
75952 - £44.99
75953 - £59.99
75954 - £89.99
75956 - £34.99

Ahh Thanks:classic:

4 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Nope, books only, Prisoner of Azkaban and mentioned in Order

how do you know it’s Bole?

Set descriptions say so.

5 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

"Lucian Bole", not Higgs after all *huh*
Was he in the movies?!

Getting ones not really in the movies sets a good president as it makes other house quiditch players in the cmf more likely.

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

Set descriptions say so.

Ah right, gotcha, I didn’t actually read it, just looked at pictures of the sets ?

1 minute ago, Agent Kallus said:

Getting ones not really in the movies sets a good president as it makes other house quiditch players in the cmf more likely

Gives me hope that we might get some other book only characters in minifig form (Peeves, Winky etc)

Bole is possibly in the first film, I'm guessing they wanted a beater so there was a reason to include the bat.

latest?cb=20130828070639

Edited by Seaber

On 16/05/2018 at 8:10 PM, Seaber said:

That’s just an image from google, it’s not Bole, it’s Adrian Pucey

nevermind, not Pucey, but also still not Bole, it’s an unnamed Beater, they clearly just stuck him in the set to have a beater and gave him that name from the books

Edited by Peppermint_M
Don't quote images

3 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Bole is in the first film, I'm guessing they wanted a beater so there was a reason to include the bat.

There were other house quiditch players in the films too ,I just meant minor characters unnamed in the films, I'm still optimistic about getting quiditch puffs and ravens in the cmf.

Edited by Agent Kallus