Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

22 minutes ago, hotdogs11 said:

Do you guys think that the d2c will be like the 2017 UCS Millenium Falcon with stuff from The Crimes of Grindelwald and Harry Potter?

I reckon it might do, would be a neat way to include Newt in his Hogwarts robes

also, I’ve seen lots of leaks today (Batman, Creator and Ninjago) do you reckon we might start to see some Wizarding World leaks soon? ?

4 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

I reckon it might do, would be a neat way to include Newt in his Hogwarts robes

also, I’ve seen lots of leaks today (Batman, Creator and Ninjago) do you reckon we might start to see some Wizarding World leaks soon? ?

Idk. I hope so though. I just mostly care about Harry Potter and Star Wars.

Just now, hotdogs11 said:

Idk. I hope so though. I just mostly care about Harry Potter and Star Wars.

I’ve ever been bothered by Star Wars (the films are ok, apart from Last Jedi *shudder*), I was always a DC collector, up until WW was announced I was happy with that, but now that more HP and FB sets are coming out that’ll be my main collection, I’m even making myself a glass display case with backdrop and LEDs to display it all

im just hoping we get some leaks soon so I can get even more hyped about these sets

Just now, harleydavid98 said:

I’ve ever been bothered by Star Wars (the films are ok, apart from Last Jedi *shudder*), I was always a DC collector, up until WW was announced I was happy with that, but now that more HP and FB sets are coming out that’ll be my main collection, I’m even making myself a glass display case with backdrop and LEDs to display it all

im just hoping we get some leaks soon so I can get even more hyped about these sets

Nice. For some reason, I don't like the Wizarding World name. Idk why though.

Nice. For some reason, I don't like the Wizarding World name. Idk why though.

I understand that, whenever I read I think of the Universal Theme Park ?

39 minutes ago, hotdogs11 said:

Do you guys think that the d2c will be like the 2017 UCS Millenium Falcon with stuff from The Crimes of Grindelwald and Harry Potter?

No, there's not hogwarts focus in the FB films.

Just now, deskp said:

No, there's not hogwarts focus in the FB films.

There is in the second one, but what he was asking was if the D2C set will feature any FB features

but what he was asking was if the D2C set will feature any FB features

To which my answer was no. Because there's not much Hogwarts in the FB films.   

What's there is largely played up in the trailer to sell nostalgia. There's no sign of important events going down there in FB. Considering grindelwald kept out of uk. And every film will focus on a different country.

I think significant FB content in the hogwarts d2c could even diminish its overall value more than it would add.

Just now, deskp said:

To which my answer was no. Because there's not much Hogwarts in the FB films.   

What's there is largely played up in the trailer to sell nostalgia. There's no sign of important events going down there in FB. Considering grindelwald kept out of uk. And every film will focus on a different country.

I think significant FB content in the hogwarts d2c could even diminish its overall value more than it would add.

Gotcha, coulda phrased it a bit better, but I now get what you meant

I don't see why it would have Fantastic Beast characters. Our main cast isn't going to be there other than Dumbledore, who is in the other set I believe. They wouldn't give us random Fantastic-beasts-side-characters in a huge Hogwarts set like that

I did see a rumor, don't know about the credibility of it, that the Quidditch set we're supposedly getting is Fantastic Beasts based though..

32 minutes ago, Ultron said:

I did see a rumor, don't know about the credibility of it, that the Quidditch set we're supposedly getting is Fantastic Beasts based though..

I’m pretty sure that rumor is incorrect. From my understanding we are getting 4 Harry Potter sets in August and 3 fantastic beasts so that would mean we get one exclusive for each and we already know that the fantastic beast exclusive is a 2nd movie based set with a young Dumbledore

On 19.04.2018 at 8:52 PM, deskp said:

The italian(?) catalogue says   " Agosto 2018 "

I assume that means august.

Oops. I messed up the release date.

What do you mean?

He means he stated in a post that the release would be September when the Italian retailer catalogue has stated it is August.

1 minute ago, Robianco said:

He means he stated in a post that the release would be September when the Italian retailer catalogue has stated it is August.

k.

Only 4 days to the game: Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is released! If we are lucky another Lego set in revealed at the same time :tongue:

Have you guys seen the “leaks” on Reddit, I’m sure how true they are but someone is saying they managed to get a hold of the instructions for the Harry Potter sets (no FB sets yet)

15 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Have you guys seen the “leaks” on Reddit, I’m sure how true they are but someone is saying they managed to get a hold of the instructions for the Harry Potter sets (no FB sets yet)

I don’t see it on reddit 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t see it on reddit 

Mighta been taken down now I saw it this morning and I’ve been at work all day so not been able to keep an eye on it, I’d post the link to what I searched but as has been pointed out it’s against the rules of the forum ?

1 hour ago, harleydavid98 said:

That would be fantastic! 

56 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

Mighta been taken down now I saw it this morning and I’ve been at work all day so not been able to keep an eye on it, I’d post the link to what I searched but as has been pointed out it’s against the rules of the forum ?

It seems it was taken down I can’t find them at all 

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That would be fantastic! 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It seems it was taken down I can’t find them at all 

If that’s the case then it’s either true enough for Lego to take action or false enough that the guy took it down to stop backlash from fans, are we allowed to discuss potential leaks? If so I can tell you exactly what it said as I have a pretty good memory of anything exciting ?

If that’s the case then it’s either true enough for Lego to take action or false enough that the guy took it down to stop backlash from fans, are we allowed to discuss potential leaks? If so I can tell you exactly what it said as I have a pretty good memory of anything exciting ?

Please tell us! 

8 minutes ago, harleydavid98 said:

You can discuss leaks. You just can’t post unofficial images or direct links but you can strongly hint at where to find them and discuss information 

Just now, topiku said:

Please tell us! 

From what I’ve read the Aragog set includes Harry and Ron (as stated), many small spiders, the main build is obviously Aragog who is twice the size of the previous two as an accurate scale to the film, it also comes with Fang and a few tree builds

The Whomping Willow/Ford Anglia set comes with Harry and Ron (again as previously stated), but the odd thing is they’re reportedly not in school robes and have normal size legs (matching up to PoA which makes me believe he’s lying) and also comes with Snape (who we’ve seen), Lupin, Sirius and Peter with a werewolf similar to previous incarnations (Lupin-wolf and the CMF werewolf), which again makes me think they’re lying because why would a set feature a play set from year 2 but figs from year 3, hmmm ?

He also said that there are “secret” minifigures in the Great Hall set that have not been shown to get people hyped when they are shown and these are apparently Peeves the Poltergeist and Tom Riddle, now I believe they could include Tom but I doubt very much that it’d be Peeves

but the thing that rounds it off to me as being a potential lie is the fact that he said there are all new molds aside from Wands and hair, apparently there is a brand new car mold for Mrs Norris, a new rat for Scabbers and a new (more accurate) dog for Fang, this makes me wary because why would they suddenly decide to make all new molds for rats and cats which have always looked the same?