Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

39 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I hope to see the owlery and greenhouses in D2C, but it is maybe a bigger chance they are add ons in later waves..A long as we get them sooner or later I am happy :tongue:

I recently put together the greenhouse from the Order of the Phoenix set and i LOVE the little thing SO much! It is not a big or flashy set but I surprisingly fell in love with it. It is so small and cozy!

35 minutes ago, Feijoes said:

The castle looks very good

Nah, the Great Hall looks very good.

The castle, which is coming, will look awesome.

43 minutes ago, Azani said:

Nah, the Great Hall looks very good.

The castle, which is coming, will look awesome.

Have you seen the castle already? 

2 hours ago, The Pearson said:

Is the great hall regular tan/sand yellow with Clayface-nougat accents? I can't tell with the official pics.

with a few stickers added in, yes

On 3.03.2018 at 8:51 PM, The Pearson said:

Is the great hall regular tan/sand yellow with Clayface-nougat accents? I can't tell with the official pics.

Sand yellow with some nougat elements.

4 hours ago, LegoHPbrickfilms said:

The Whomping Willow in the Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 game looked very good, maybe the set would look something like that!? :)   

Maybe. Who knows.

8 hours ago, LegoHPbrickfilms said:

The Whomping Willow in the Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 game looked very good, maybe the set would look something like that!? :)   

It’s a rare day when Lego Games builds translate into the real thing. Quite often they use illegal techniques or pieces in nonexistent colours just to nark us all.

11 hours ago, LegoHPbrickfilms said:

I looked up a picture of the Whomping Willow from the game and I agree it looks nice. Hopefully, it'll look somewhat like it, because they can't completely copy it due to building techniques and having pieces that they didn't have.

I wonder how they have made the WW, it is very difficult to make trees look good in Lego and the WW is not the easiest tree to build either I guess with playfunctions and every thing *huh*

When do shops get pictures of the sets coming out in August? Or do they have to order unseen from the dealers catalog that came out earlier? It would be easier to calculate when we will see the pictures at the latest if we knew :wink:

On 3/6/2018 at 9:56 AM, LegoHPbrickfilms said:

From the moment we started hearing about the set I hoped so. The price range seems about right for how it looks in game, but the leaked description mentioned a swinging arm and/or bashing function (can't remember the exact wording,) so it's probably not exactly the same.

13 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I wonder how they have made the WW, it is very difficult to make trees look good in Lego and the WW is not the easiest tree to build either I guess with playfunctions and every thing *huh*

When do shops get pictures of the sets coming out in August? Or do they have to order unseen from the dealers catalog that came out earlier? It would be easier to calculate when we will see the pictures at the latest if we knew :wink:

At last probably month before, so July. But we will get leaks sooner.

On 3/2/2018 at 1:57 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Probably it won't be a mini Hogwarts.

It might be smaller than the 2007 castle, but it's certainly a kit with over 1500 pieces.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, LegoHPbrickfilms said:

I'm with you on this one, man; in a perfect world, that would be a plausible set. :)

It's a big set - 753 pieces, IIRC.

On 3/3/2018 at 5:55 AM, OrangeChiliPeP said:

Have you seen the castle already? 

No, but I'm sure that it'll be a pretty phenomenal setup.

22 minutes ago, Azani said:

I'm with you on this one, man; in a perfect world, that would be a plausible set. :)

It's a big set - 753 pieces, IIRC.

Honestly, it would be a plausible set. With a few piece changes, it could look really good

I don't care for brickheadz, but I hope they can do his glasses better than robin's from the Batman movie. 

42 minutes ago, TheLegoDr said:

I don't care for brickheadz, but I hope they can do his glasses better than robin's from the Batman movie. 

They were rather obnoxious, but I think that plays well into the way the robin character was in the movie. 

There are 2 new glasses pieces being released later this year with the create your own brickhead set. 

On 8/23/2017 at 3:13 PM, Legoman123 said:

Okay thanks.:grin:   let's just hope we get more HP sets than FB.  I for one would very much like to see an 'UCS' style Hogwarts.  

I'd also like to see Goblet of Fire get some love, along with Luna's house and a new Wesley and Dursley's house.:grin:

Yeah. I love The Goblet of Fire.

On 8/26/2017 at 9:55 AM, Duncan Young said:

Great thanks Cap!

I think the figs from the 2010/11 sets were pretty perfect and would only need minor updates (if any at all). Updated figs for Vernon, Lockhart, Tom Riddle and Quirrel are a must though

Hopefully there will be a way to get plenty of Dementors and Death Eaters (Maybe in the CMF? I'd like to see the Dementors use the S14 Spectre 'leg' piece). 

I only got the Dobby and Forest sets from the last waves as I didn't have as much money as I now get. While I'm more into superheroes, I'll certainly try and get some of these sets

That spectre acutally looks a lot like a dementor. The face doesn't though.

I don't buy Brickheadz, but it is intetesting that Brickheadz from Harry Potter release in July, and actual sets release in August.