Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Why don't you just post the pics here? I don't get it

Because I was tired. Here you go.

For me, the new information is that the 75956 is a harry potter sets (39.99 euros)

What is it? what scène is it? what minifigs in it?

i would love a Moaning myrtle room with lockart, myrtle and ginny in this scène!

Edited by Black Numenorean

On 2/7/2018 at 9:44 PM, Catanas said:

75956 would be quite a sporty set I imagine. >_>

Do not know if this i a guess or a hint :wacko:

1 hour ago, Black Numenorean said:

For me, the new information is that the 75956 is a harry potter sets (39.99 euros)

i would love a Moaning myrtle room with lockart, myrtle and ginny in this scène!

If @Catanas post is a hint then it is most likely a quidditch set, the price is in that area at least..
Odd if we only get two FB sets, maybe the missing 75955 is one *huh*

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

If @Catanas post is a hint then it is most likely a quidditch set, the price is in that area at least..
Odd if we only get two FB sets, maybe the missing 75955 is one *huh*

who is she?

48 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

who is she?

A member. A trusted member. A member who sometimes knows things.

I think it's really creepy that Voldemort's face is rotated on Quirrell's head, almost like it's twisting and writhing and trying to pull free.

9 minutes ago, 8BrickMario said:

I think it's really creepy that Voldemort's face is rotated on Quirrell's head, almost like it's twisting and writhing and trying to pull free.

Makes it all the more realistic, though, right? :tongue::thumbup: 

Really love this set, so many awesome new parts. My favorites: Harry's hair and Dumbledore's hair. 
Speaking of Dumbledore's hair; I really hope the new Han Solo hair in light gray, that was seen on the NYTF pictures, will still be released somehow. I expect it will be used for a new Filch.

Regards,
Mitch

30 minutes ago, ETELENZOS92 said:

Maybe the new Dumbledore hair is fine for Lucius Malfoy too...

Yeah does look like his.  Sadly the dull Lucius tho, not the cool 5-8 Lucius.

27 minutes ago, deskp said:

Yeah does look like his.  Sadly the dull Lucius tho, not the cool 5-8 Lucius.

Lol what's the difference? What does the Luscious Lucius look like?

Edited by Otherworld

10 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

Lol what's the difference? How does the Luscious Lucius look like?

I really like the trendsetter hair for later Lucius. with death eater outfit

0GVuMSY5_400x400.jpg3cc2b52c7857cc50bfde4b48372d5d76--jason-

early                                                                 later

Edited by deskp

5 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

a quidditch set, why not with each house represented!

Also would be nice if we would get a square cloth piece from each house. for the towers and stands.

Could do some really neat things with multiples, if the contents of the set is right. :classic:

9 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

Someone on Eurobricks confirmed that this is Fantastic Beasts set.

I love new Voldemort's head, it looks so great, disgusting and accurate.

3 hours ago, Brick Wizard001 said:

Do you guys think that Hermione, Susan Bones and Dumbledore will have double sided heads?

Hermione of course, the others I don't know... Hermione is a main character, it would be a big mistake that harry and Ron have double sided heads and hermione not

Edited by ETELENZOS92

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Someone on Eurobricks confirmed that this is Fantastic Beasts set.

Some say it is HP and some say FB, who should we believe :wacko:

I hope both are right so we get one more HP and one more FB set, there is still 2 available numbers (75955 and 75956) :tongue:

25 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Some say it is HP and some say FB, who should we believe :wacko:

I hope both are right so we get one more HP and one more FB set, there is still 2 available numbers (75955 and 75956) :tongue:

Has anyone said it was a Harry Potter set? I know I said we are getting another fantastic beast set and it’s 75956 and Catanas said it was a sporty set but has anyone said it was actually Harry Potter? (But I am like you and I hope we do get two more sets one for each) 

Edited by Falconfan1414

48 minutes ago, ETELENZOS92 said:

Hermione of course, the others I don't know... Hermione is a main character, it would be sexist that harry and Ron have double sided heads and hermione not

It's not necessarily sexist. I doubt that the LEGO group would choose to exclude Hermione because of her gender. But I agree. It would definitely be odd.  

1 hour ago, ETELENZOS92 said:

Hermione of course, the others I don't know... Hermione is a main character, it would be sexist that harry and Ron have double sided heads and hermione not

It would be wrong because Hermione is a main character, not because it would be sexist. Such an idea that LEGO would be making a statement by denying female minifigures double-sided heads is absurd and has never been seen before.

12 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

11 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The sets back in 2002 and 2011 were priced 11.99 and 19.99 euros respectively. The latter set did contain two more minifigures but the stand was much smaller.

At 39.99, I am hoping we get more stands or Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw robes. (Oh! The other day at Universal, I saw they sold SEEKER shirts for each House with: Potter, Malfoy, Diggory and Chang on the back!) I surmise since the Seekers are the most popular players, they might choose these four to represent Quidditch robes from each House.

But in any case, the more expensive price for a Quidditch set must mean it is a bigger set in some way! :)

May be if it is an "sporty set" can be too from Fantastic Beasts, we know that Hogwarts is in the film, maybe Newt go Hogwarts and saw a Quidditch match betwen Hufflepuff and somelese.. it would be a oportunity for lego to make a set with the four houses with Quidditch robes.

Edited by ETELENZOS92