Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

I’d also agree with the above, and even if Diagon Alley is remade, whether it’ll have the charm of the D2C set we don’t know. 

75956 would be quite a sporty set I imagine. >_>

Edited by Catanas

18 minutes ago, Catanas said:

75956 would be quite a sporty set I imagine. >_>

Triwizard tournament?

Quidditch World Cup?

75956 being a Quidditch Match type set would actually make a lot of sense, considering the last one seemed rather small.  Plus it would increase demand for the Madam Hooch included in the CMF.  I wonder if we'll see any characters in Quidditch uniforms in the CMF series.  Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw Quidditch players would be very welcome.

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Actually I heard 75956 was another fantastic beasts set, not a Harry Potter set

It could be quidditch  either way right? Isn't Crimes of Grindlewald going to show more of the wizarding world, potentially hogwarts quidditch matches.

17 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

It could be quidditch  either way right? Isn't Crimes of Grindlewald going to show more of the wizarding world, potentially hogwarts quidditch matches.

If they're going to Paris and Hogwarts, I kinda doubt they'd add in a Quidditch match along with juggling new characters, old characters, more creatures, etc. But for all I know they could all start dancing and singing along to the Hippogriff song from GoF at the end so, we'll just have to wait and see

I'd rather have Hagrid's Hut than Quidditch TBH, it's a much more vital part of Hogwarts IMO.

Edited by HarryPotter

58 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I'd rather have Hagrid's Hut than Quidditch TBH, it's a much more vital part of Hogwarts IMO.

Well, a Quidditch set could give us Quidditch uniforms, the price is also double the amount of the last set so we might even get a full pitch (well just the spectator seats and goal posts but still)

2 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

Triwizard tournament?

Quidditch World Cup?

Probably nothing past movie 3, so I wouldn't count on it.

Imagine a Quidditch set with one figure from each house :wub: I would literally buy seven of them. BUT seeing as how it may be a third Fantastic Beasts set, I hope this means it'll include Queenie.

4 hours ago, Whovastron said:

I doubt this rumoured 4th Set is real, unless it’s a retailer exclusive. It wasn’t in the catalogue. 

Yeah I have my doubts as well but it could be a retailer exclusive. And the Hogwarts number is wrong.

Edited by RODDY

4 hours ago, Whovastron said:

I doubt this rumoured 4th Set is real, unless it’s a retailer exclusive. It wasn’t in the catalogue. 

1 hour ago, RODDY said:

Yeah I have my doubts as well but it could be a retailer exclusive. 

To my irritation it is actually quite a few retailer limited sets in a year, so I would guess the chance that at least HP or FB have a retail exclusive set is around 50%... It is great that we get one (or two) more set, but they usually are very hard to get on sale because of the monopoly *huh*

@Robianco depends on how much you want top dollar for the sets and how big chances you are willing to take when it comes to missing out on certain minifigs. There are a few oddballs in the last two waves (not counting 10217/4840), that probably would not show up this year and maybe not the next wave either:

• Marcus Flint (pretty likely if there is a new Quidditch set)
  • Oliver Wood (pretty likely if there is a new Quidditch set)
  • Narcissa Malfoy (probably the least likely to show up any time soon)
  • Ernie Prang (almost guaranteed if there is a new bus set)
  • Stan Shunpike (almost guaranteed if there is a new bus set)
  • Gregory Goyle (could show up this year I guess)

5 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Not all the sets we are getting we’re in the cateloge, there were some missing. I’m not sure if this a retail exclusive or not but I’m 99.9% sure this is coming and it has to do with fantastic beasts 

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

To my irritation it is actually quite a few retailer limited sets in a year, so I would guess the chance that at least HP or FB have a retail exclusive set is around 50%... It is great that we get one (or two) more set, but they usually are very hard to get on sale because of the monopoly *huh*

@Robianco depends on how much you want top dollar for the sets and how big chances you are willing to take when it comes to missing out on certain minifigs. There are a few oddballs in the last two waves (not counting 10217/4840), that probably would not show up this year and maybe not the next wave either:

• Marcus Flint (pretty likely if there is a new Quidditch set)
  • Oliver Wood (pretty likely if there is a new Quidditch set)
  • Narcissa Malfoy (probably the least likely to show up any time soon)
  • Ernie Prang (almost guaranteed if there is a new bus set)
  • Stan Shunpike (almost guaranteed if there is a new bus set)
  • Gregory Goyle (could show up this year I guess)

Hold on there is a new bus set?

3 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Hold on there is a new bus set?

"almost guaranteed IF there is a new bus set"
Not that I know off, but if there comes several waves it is very likely :wink:

Quidditch set would be fantastic, but Tri-Wizard competition would be a dream come true :wub:

Another FB set should contain Tina, Jacob and Quennie.

A part of me hopes this newcomer set is for Fantastic Beasts. We need Quennie and Jacob minifigures and it being FB and not HP may save some stress on my wallet (sorry Beasts, but Harry comes first!)

4 minutes ago, Mata_Nui said:

A part of me hopes this newcomer set is for Fantastic Beasts. We need Quennie and Jacob minifigures and it being FB and not HP may save some stress on my wallet (sorry Beasts, but Harry comes first!)

Yes, but stress on my wallet it would save being HP.:sweet:

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So maybe a normal set from the first movie!

Her second movie hair. ;)