Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

16 hours ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

At this point, all I want are the English prices for the sets so I know how much to save.

May God have mercy on our wallets with this new wave, not to mention the CMFs.

13 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I knowwww. And there's the Avengers Lego and the rumoured Star Wars UCS Cloud City I want to get :cry_sad:

I don't know if this was posted before (or am I even allowed to post it here), but I found an interesting leak, supposedly from a lego catalouge (for retailers, not customers). The HP and FB sets will come out on August 2018.

[OK, I have deleted the link - You can't post any links to confidential images. Just search on http://anjsbrickblog.blogspot.com]

There is no info about the D2C Hogwarts.

Edited by ddavid

3 minutes ago, ddavid said:

I don't know if this was posted before (or am I even allowed to post it here), but I found an interesting leak, supposedly from a lego catalouge (for retailers, not customers). The HP and FB sets will come out on August 2018.

http://anjsbrickblog.blogspot.com/2018/01/harry-potter-sets-confirmed.html

There is no info about the D2C Hogwarts.

I would take that link away quickly I don’t think your allowed to post that.  Most retailers don’t get the d2cs so the Hogwarts wouldn’t show up there

1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

Yeah, I guess I won't have all the CMF but I'll try to buy all the sets. Sometimes you can find on Amazon come great deals!

1 hour ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

And there's the Avengers Lego and the rumoured Star Wars UCS Cloud City I want to get :cry_sad:

Yes! The Cloud City! It was rumoured for the past 2 years, and maybie we'll get it this time.

And there are some other cool sets coming like the D2C Rollercoaster and the 2 new Architecture sets! I'm overwhelmed and I will have to skip a lot of fun, little sets, because the small 10- 15€ sets and a cuple CMF add up very quickly :)

3 minutes ago, ddavid said:

Yeah, I guess I won't have all the CMF but I'll try to buy all the sets. Sometimes you can find on Amazon come great deals!

I'll most likely cheat and buy the CMFs that I want on eBay.

If that list is legit, I'll probably only buy the ghosts & Madam Hooch in order to populate Hogwarts, and one or other that comes with a cool acessory.

Edited by HarryPotter

20 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

If that list is legit, I'll probably only buy the ghosts & Madam Hooch in order to populate Hogwarts, and one or other that comes with a cool acessory.

I agree. It's too much money to just keep buying them and chance getting the same figs more than once

2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

The employees from the Lego store are often helping me to find the minifigs I want, so the 3 of us are standing there and trying to feel some distinguishing features. :D

Edited by ddavid

46 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

@Sir von Lego said on Star Wars 2018 forum that there were Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts sets at display, but in secret room.

So it was like a chamber of secrets?:laugh_hard:  Oké, I'm sorry. Sadly I believe he said that all figures in that room were completely white. But I hope we will get at least some info about what the sets look like real soon. 

5 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

So it was like a chamber of secrets?:laugh_hard:  Oké, I'm sorry. Sadly I believe he said that all figures in that room were completely white. But I hope we will get at least some info about what the sets look like real soon. 

I reeeaaalllyyy hope so

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

The descriptions here are really good. I cannot tell any more details:

http://jedijacpenguin.com/everythingweknowaboutLEGO2018.htm

The minifigs weren’t white from HP, but from Star Wars. I can only remember that we will get a lot of characters in the sets, and they are all looking very good.

Ok so the rumours are basically true :wub:
Thank you that is nice to now :wink:

I guess we can get some more missing details soon :sweet:

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

So I guess that confirms Hagrid :laugh:

It is still a question mark on him on that page, but I think it is VERY unlikely that he is not included in at least one of the sets or as a CMF :tongue:

Edited by Roebuck

3 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

... we will get a lot of characters in the sets, and they are all looking very good.

Thank you. Can't wait for end of the year. Haven't had anything much to look forward to until HP.

3 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

The minifigs weren’t white from HP, but from Star Wars. I can only remember that we will get a lot of characters in the sets, and they are all looking very good.

Hi Sir von lego, can you tell us more on the "Flying Ford Anglia Escape"? It seems to have another characters than ron and harry?

and can you confirm us a next minifigs series about harry potter?

I hope the big set uses a similar section of the castle to this. It's the most iconic to me making for a neat display.

There are other nice sections of the castle as well like the clocktower but they are quite distant from other noteworthy sections but could be cool standalone sets.

(note not talking about the color, size or build pictured)

a5dh02.png

Edited by deskp

58 minutes ago, deskp said:

I hope the big set uses a similar section of the castle to this. It's the most iconic to me making for a neat display.

There are other nice sections of the castle as well like the clocktower but they are quite distant from other noteworthy sections but could be cool standalone sets.

(note not talking about the color, size or build pictured)

This MOC looks great

22 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This MOC looks great

I agree. if we got that, minus the Great Hall, add some other buildings and make the whole thing bigger, I'd say we'd be in business

On 2/3/2018 at 11:22 PM, Sir von Lego said:

Wow. I'm in this thread out of curiosity (I can't afford to start collecting Harry Potter as well), but I have to say this was a fantastic page that covers everything. Thank you for posting!

1 hour ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

I agree. if we got that, minus the Great Hall, add some other buildings and make the whole thing bigger, I'd say we'd be in business

That would be fantastic!

3 hours ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

I think if they added the clock tower and the other half of the quad it would look perfect. They could also do the viaduct entrance instead, but that would look strange without the viaduct and the long gallery. And the clock tower is way more iconic for the first 3 movies.

I still think it will look like the one at Universal. Great Hall, Staircase Tower, Tower with stone bridge, Viaduct and the entrance, and the Astronomy Tower. Obviously, the great hall will be separate.