Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

ok, i have just seen a partial pictures of minifies series.

April? What did you see?

4 minutes ago, RODDY said:

April? What did you see?

a series of 22 minifigs for april. I did the link with falcon

Edited by Black Numenorean

21 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

yes, i posted a message here, a long time ago.

Found it:

• 75950 – Confidential LEGO Harry Potter (19.1 x 14.1 x 4.6 cm)
  • 75953 – Confidential LEGO Harry Potter (48 x 28.2 x 7.4 cm)
  • 75954 – Confidential LEGO Harry Potter (48 x 37.8 x 7.1 cm)

• 75951 – Confidential LEGO Fantastic Beasts (26.2 x 14.1 x 4.8 cm)
  • 75952 – Confidential LEGO Fantastic Beasts (38.2 x 26.2 x 5.7 cm)

The biggest one that will most likely be Hogwarts (48 x 37.8 x 7.1 cm) is considerably smaller than the Diagon Alley set, that is 57.5 x 37.3 x 8.5 cm according to Google.

Just now, HarryPotter said:

Found it:

• 75950 – Confidential LEGO Harry Potter (19.1 x 14.1 x 4.6 cm)
  • 75953 – Confidential LEGO Harry Potter (48 x 28.2 x 7.4 cm)
  • 75954 – Confidential LEGO Harry Potter (48 x 37.8 x 7.1 cm)

• 75951 – Confidential LEGO Fantastic Beasts (26.2 x 14.1 x 4.8 cm)
  • 75952 – Confidential LEGO Fantastic Beasts (38.2 x 26.2 x 5.7 cm)

The biggest one that will most likely be Hogwarts (48 x 37.8 x 7.1 cm) is considerably smaller than the Diagon Alley set, that is 57.5 x 37.3 x 8.5 cm according to Google.

Great Hall Hogwart: 75954

Just now, HarryPotter said:

But that's the Great Hall, not the D2C Hogwarts. The Great Hall is supposedly only $80 compared to the Diagon Alley D2C that was $150

1 minute ago, Ultron said:

But that's the Great Hall, not the D2C Hogwarts. The Great Hall is supposedly only $80 compared to the Diagon Alley D2C that was $150

Wait so D2C Hogwarts is not on that list?

My bad, then.

2 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

mario power for example

What's his new one I thought it got scrapped.

4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Wait so D2C Hogwarts is not on that list?

My bad, then.

No. Supposedly it's a later release. November or something I thought? Could be why it's not in there

Just now, Ultron said:

No. Supposedly it's a later release. November or something I thought? Could be why it's not in there

The D2c is for december, if i remember as well

4 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

mario_power10

Thank you 

2 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

The D2c is for december, if i remember as well

A good source from Reddit told me Oct 1. Trust him. 

22 figures? That's amazing. Now I've high hopes for that list. They could do Quirrell, Lockhart and Pettigrew + Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I'm also think they'd use Lupin as the current DATDA teacher in either the D2C or the Great Hall. It could come with boggart Snape as well (since everyone is convinced both Snape and Dumbledore should be in the D2C, at least we could get a nice variant). But that's all speculation.

So the list here only listed 20 figures, and licences Minifigure leaks aren’t usually around till very close to release, I guess that that list was wrong 

EDIT: original list only listed 16, so either that was a wish list or fake leak, OR the remaining 6 are Fantastic Beast figures.

Edited by Whovastron

10 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

22 figures? That's amazing. Now I've high hopes for that list. They could do Quirrell, Lockhart and Pettigrew + Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I'm also think they'd use Lupin as the current DATDA teacher in either the D2C or the Great Hall. It could come with boggart Snape as well (since everyone is convinced both Snape and Dumbledore should be in the D2C, at least we could get a nice variant). But that's all speculation.

Would LOVE Boggart Snape as a CMF, the original is outdated at best.

I think the April thing with the minifigures is probably wrong, otherwise it’s releasing along with another series at the same time

11 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I think the April thing with the minifigures is probably wrong, otherwise it’s releasing along with another series at the same time

I'd say so because the costume series has an end date of 31/7/18 meaning that the next series should be August and it says August in the smaller print.

16 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

So the list here only listed 20 figures, and licences Minifigure leaks aren’t usually around till very close to release, I guess that that list was wrong 

EDIT: original list only listed 16, so either that was a wish list or fake leak, OR the remaining 6 are Fantastic Beast figures.

It listed 17 figures, the leaker could have just put 3 blank spots in thinking there would only be 20 figures in the series (he/she might only have seen 17 figures instead of not knowing 3/5 of them). It looks like he was right about the sets so the chances of this list being true as well are still pretty high.

16 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

They are not fantastic beasts, I’m 99% sure about that. The way that they are marketing this is similar to the way they do the superhero’s line, do similar but separate themes so they would have marketed the theme as wizarding world of Harry Potter if they had plans to include the fantastic beasts. Plus I’m pretty confident this list is real. People I have talked to believe it is real as well

1 hour ago, Ultron said:

Nice, I think you captured the essentials quite nicely. I'd probably only add the Triwizard Champions, Crabbe and Goyle, a Dementor, Hagrid, and Percy. (And although they're not human, I simply insist that they give us Fang, Fawkes, and Buckbeak this time around)

Though if I may ask, who are the two characters between Peter and Lucius? Is that Crabbe and Goyle? Or Fenrir and someone else?

That's Fenrir and a  Death Eater, there was an army so i figured it makes sense to have a representative of that.

Triwizard characters seems fun but less necessary to me, should maybe be a set on its own.

Crabbe and goyle is just more students in uniform.

Dementor is a creature so i didn't include that.

Hagrid is large so I just skipped him for the image :P I wouldn't imagine lego could skip him anyhow