Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Pop Star c o said:

Yes, but the 2010 one was better.

I'm not sure how. Didn't both of her  2010 variations just reuse other characters torsos... I mean the reused uniform particularly was annoying, the slightly messy look of it was completely out of character.

At least the Dimensions variation was actually accurate to one of her costumes.

I made a visual list of all the characters I think should be worth getting made,  then I removed the ones rumored to be in the set/cmf.

Even with a second wave or minifigure series i can see a lot of them being missed out in favour of legos plain choices, such a shame.

4 ghosts, 2 parents and 3 relatives. could instead have been 9 of the more colorful featured characters. f.ex ALL the remaining teachers.

The d2c hopefully makes a nice dent in the list.

1felGB3.png

(forgot professor Sprout)

Edited by deskp

43 minutes ago, strangely said:

I'm not sure how. Didn't both of her  2010 variations just reuse other characters torsos... I mean the reused uniform particularly was annoying, the slightly messy look of it was completely out of character.

Yes, but her hair colour is really terrible.:wacko:

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Harry Potter comes with 22 minifigures just putting that one out there

Harry Potter what?

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Harry Potter minifigures comes with 22 my bad 

So that's four more than was listed, and makes it 6 unknown ones. I guess that gives some hope.

Edited by deskp

14 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Harry Potter minifigures comes with 22 my bad 

Was about to post it, but got a visit, so you beat me to it :tongue:
Where do that put the credibility to the rumoured CMF list, it should have 2 more unknown figs :sceptic:
I still think it sounds like a legit list, but a little more sceptic :sceptic: 

1 hour ago, Pop Star c o said:

Yes, but her hair colour is really terrible.:wacko:

At least it's a piece that's available in other colors, so an easy swap can be made. The lack of unique/accurate printing has less purist solutions.

But honestly, I don't really think either color they've chosen looks right on her. So I would be happy to see her completely revamped.

The new summer catalogue has a bunch of blacked out boxes for FB/HP. Looks like the banner won’t be “J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World”- there are two separate theme names, “Harry Potter” and “Fantastic Beasts”.

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The new summer catalogue has a bunch of blacked out boxes for FB/HP. Looks like the banner won’t be “J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World”- there are two separate theme names, “Harry Potter” and “Fantastic Beasts”.

That's much better IMO, at least we know that we won't have a Death Star situation with both Fantastic Beasts and HP on Hogwarts.

4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

That's much better IMO, at least we know that we won't have a Death Star situation with both Fantastic Beasts and HP on Hogwarts.

We still can't say for curtain that the D2C won't do that.

50 minutes ago, strangely said:

At least it's a piece that's available in other colors, so an easy swap can be made. The lack of unique/accurate printing has less purist solutions.

But honestly, I don't really think either color they've chosen looks right on her. So I would be happy to see her completely revamped.

My main problem is the face. It's generic and so not...Emma Watson. 

1 minute ago, Black Numenorean said:

the number of sets, the dimensions from the rumors were true.

Do you have the rumored dimensions?

2 hours ago, deskp said:

I made a visual list of all the characters I think should be worth getting made,  then I removed the ones rumored to be in the set/cmf.

Even with a second wave or minifigure series i can see a lot of them being missed out in favour of legos plain choices, such a shame.

4 ghosts, 2 parents and 3 relatives. could instead have been 9 of the more colorful featured characters. f.ex ALL the remaining teachers.

The d2c hopefully makes a nice dent in the list.

Nice, I think you captured the essentials quite nicely. I'd probably only add the Triwizard Champions, Crabbe and Goyle, a Dementor, Hagrid, and Percy. (And although they're not human, I simply insist that they give us Fang, Fawkes, and Buckbeak this time around)

Though if I may ask, who are the two characters between Peter and Lucius? Is that Crabbe and Goyle? Or Fenrir and someone else?

3 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Do you have the rumored dimensions?

yes, i posted a message here, a long time ago.

the series is to april!!!

Edited by Black Numenorean

I still think the list is real. I mean getting James and Lilly Potter is cool but I dont think they were very high on people's wishlists. And this theme of years 1-3 which is also reflected in sets (bar The Great Hall due to need to give people the minifigs they need if they can't get the UCS). So Quirell and Pettigrew is my guess. 

1 minute ago, Black Numenorean said:

yes, i posted a message here, a long time ago.

the series is to april!!!

No the April series is costumes. Harry Potter is August with 22 figures 

I'm hoping they make the girls have skirt prints ala Velma. Pretty spot on if you alter the colors.

latest?cb=20151210031714

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No the April series is costumes. Harry Potter is August with 22 figures 

ok, i have just seen a partial pictures of minifies series.

54 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

How can I find the catalog here on the Internet?