Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

35 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Did anyone notice if Owen has new version of Chris Pratt face? Pics aren’t hd quality, but look like Owen has a mustache now?!

It was mentioned before and that can be used for Starlord's updated Infinity War face.

and YES, he has an updated face print

I'm loving these sets, I just have one grip though. I want to get the small sets and the juniors set with the T-rex (because I have no lego dinos currently) and the price point is still aweful for that juniors set. How does a T-rex equal another 35 dollars

If we get Baryonyx I'm kind of hopeful it'll use the Indoraptor body mould. The proportions aren't perfect and it'd need a new tail piece, new legs, new head, and probably new arms (I don't know if you could use the carno/stygi arms), but I think it could work.

Just2good says we will get 7 system sets, 3 juniors sets and 3 duplo sets. We will also get Brickheadz. So this means we will get 2 store exclusives, so there is still some hope for Baryonyx and Ankylosaurus, and maybe even Mosasaurus. Hope we get them.

11 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Do we know which sets does Owen come in ( besides Blue pursuit)?

Smallest one with Pterodactyl, one with Blue, Gyrosphere and Carnotaur one, biggest Lockwood set and even Juniors set with truck and raptor. Also maybe in 2 store exclusives. So 5-7 sets in total. That's many.

13 hours ago, *thomas* said:

Did anyone notice they do not mention a T-rex on the back of the box? All the other official molds are included... Must be because it's a junior mold set.

Only normal regular sytem not store exclusive or Juniors or Duplo dinosaurs are listed here.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just2good says we will get 7 system sets, 3 juniors sets and 3 duplo sets. We will also get Brickheadz. So this means we will get 2 store exclusives, so there is still some hope for Baryonyx and Ankylosaurus, and maybe even Mosasaurus. Hope we get them.

Smallest one with Pterodactyl, one with Blue, Gyrosphere and Carnotaur one, biggest Lockwood set and even Juniors set with truck and raptor. Also maybe in 2 store exclusives. So 5-7 sets in total. That's many.

Only normal regular sytem not store exclusive or Juniors or Duplo dinosaurs are listed here.

Also fun to note that the one in the Carnotaur set is a variant with a slightly different outfit.

I was under the impression that the Brickheadz were the store exclusives (Walmart & TRU). Only 5 System Sets, 3 Junior Sets, and 2 Duplo Sets announced. God, I hope I'm wrong. I'd love some surprise system sets.

12 minutes ago, Crownie said:

I was under the impression that the Brickheadz were the store exclusives (Walmart & TRU). Only 5 System Sets, 3 Junior Sets, and 2 Duplo Sets announced. God, I hope I'm wrong. I'd love some surprise system sets.

There’s only one BrickHeadz set and that’s a Walmart exclusive. It looks to be a two pack, like the Comic Con ones. 

20 hours ago, Crownie said:

According to Lego descrptions and Just2good, there are 7 system sets, 3 juniors, 3 duplo and 1 Brickheadz.

18 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Does anyone know what the dinosaur is in the new set that leaked? The one with a holding pen, a guard and who I think is Ian Malcolm?

Stygimoloch and that Is Dr. Wu not Ian Malcolm 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

A little off topic but apparently there is a original Jurassic Park set coming with at least Alan grant and Tim Murphy 

Please let this be true. I just finished playing Lego Jurassic World and it’s criminal to tease us with all the 1-3 film content without any sets. Considering the 2 successful Ideas projects, I’m amazed it’s taken this long for a Jurassic Park Set to happen!

I just saw the picture of Alan and Tim, they look pretty legitimate. The picture also features minifigures from the upcoming JW sets, so seems pretty real to me.

Perhaps this set is the unknown exclusive? Would be odd making it exclusive though considering it would sell like hot cakes.

36 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

A little off topic but apparently there is a original Jurassic Park set coming with at least Alan grant and Tim Murphy 

What the... *huh*

Well, though I was never expecting that to happen this soon, classic Jurassic Park set(s) seemed inevitable, given how many Ideas projects have been submitted for such a thing. Oh, and the figures, yeah, I'm pretty sure too myself that they are legit.

So, what do you guys think their set will be?

19 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

What the... *huh*

Well, though I was never expecting that to happen this soon, classic Jurassic Park set(s) seemed inevitable, given how many Ideas projects have been submitted for such a thing. Oh, and the figures, yeah, I'm pretty sure too myself that they are legit.

So, what do you guys think their set will be?

While I’m not 100% sure about this, the Jurassic Park Set might make a certain junior set obsolete 

According to Brickset there are four D2C sets coming out in 2018, which include the Downtown Diner, Hogwarts, and the Winter Village set, leaving one set that has not yet been confirmed to my knowledge (It does not place the second LEGO Ninjago Movie modular under the Advanced Models category). I believe that there is a minor possibility of this being the JP set that has been speculated here, which would be absolutely amazing.

7 minutes ago, MrVelociraptor31 said:

According to Brickset there are four D2C sets coming out in 2018, which include the Downtown Diner, Hogwarts, and the Winter Village set, leaving one set that has not yet been confirmed to my knowledge (It does not place the second LEGO Ninjago Movie modular under the Advanced Models category). I believe that there is a minor possibility of this being the JP set that has been speculated here, which would be absolutely amazing.

Hold on hold on. I know this is off-topic burn what's this about a Winter Village D2C? Do you mean Exclusive?

38 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hold on hold on. I know this is off-topic burn what's this about a Winter Village D2C? Do you mean Exclusive?

D2C and Lego Store exclusive are the same thing. 

47 minutes ago, MrVelociraptor31 said:

I remember seeing a list of D2Cs a few weeks ago. Nothing was unaccounted for except for the “Licensed IP” set which is Hogwarts. The D2Cs for 2018 are The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition, Star Wars 1, Creator amusement park set, Creator vehicle set, Hogwarts, Star Wars 2 (Cloud City), and the unknown Winter Village set.