Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Rune Haako said:

I couldn't find it, could it possibly be from one of the Duplo sets?

The little girl is holding a tiny dinosaur in the Mansion set, is that it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ultron said:

The little girl is holding a tiny dinosaur in the Mansion set, is that it? 

That's a brown dinosaur (or possibly a cuddly toy, according to some rumours, have to wait and see). Baby Blue is the same colour as adult Blue in the new sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rune Haako said:

I couldn't find it, could it possibly be from one of the Duplo sets?

It's the same mould as the small-dinosaur in the main wave, so not Duplo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could the baby Blue be in one of the two unseen Juniors sets? Or maybe it is in the BrickHeadz pack as an accessory for Owen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised by how nice the Mansion facade turned out, though I do wish it was thicker. I see a phonograph in the top floor!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a higher quality picture of the mansion set now. Turns out the Indoraptor does have spikes/feathers on its head, something that wasn't apparant on the low quality pictures. Although it looks more like a tuft of black hair than spikes in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

There is a higher quality picture of the mansion set now. Turns out the Indoraptor does have spikes/feathers on its head, something that wasn't apparant on the low quality pictures. Although it looks more like a tuft of black hair than spikes in my opinion.

Looking around for it, where exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that Lockwood Manor set looks incredible! I love minifigures here, all the main characters! Dinosaurs are amazing! I love Indoraptor and Blue. Manor looks really good! Nearly perfect, but I don't like that entrance/door has too many studs, it looks off. Build is thin, but like Sanctum Samctorum. If it has place to do anything, awesome then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, doclord said:

Looking around for it, where exactly?

I don't think i'm allowed to link it here on this website but I came across it on Reddit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the Manor building looks great! Something really good for Town/City building fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The building is nice, and it's cool to have Owen, Claire and Blue in a single set. Is that Dr. Ian Malcon minifigure in the far right? (I found just the low quality picture)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mansion looks pretty nice, only thing i dont like is that door but thats easily fixable. I'm more interested in what the interior looks like now. I see that Judge character reusing TLBM Gordon's hairpiece in orange, and I'm very happy we're getting baby Blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

The building is nice, and it's cool to have Owen, Claire and Blue in a single set. Is that Dr. Ian Malcon minifigure in the far right? (I found just the low quality picture)

Sadly not. I wish!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LegoFan117 said:

Sadly not. I wish!!!

Yeah if that were Malcolm, I'd be so unhappy that he reused that generic Bruce Wayne head.

On the other hand, I noticed Blue's eyes aren't orange as Jurassic Outpost claimed, which is a relief. Then again they did say Owen had a mullet, so who knows how they got that wrong.

Also I wish they'd reuse those rifles that resembled the Star Wars blasters from the Lego Dino theme, at least they can look like actual guns one you put a scope on them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Yeah if that were Malcolm, I'd be so unhappy that he reused that generic Bruce Wayne head.

On the other hand, I noticed Blue's eyes aren't orange as Jurassic Outpost claimed, which is a relief. Then again they did say Owen had a mullet, so who knows how they got that wrong.

Also I wish they'd reuse those rifles that resembled the Star Wars blasters from the Lego Dino theme, at least they can look like actual guns one you put a scope on them. 

Agreed. I picked up a few of them recently.

However - I liked the funky ones for ACU. Made me think of their tasers.

Tbh the Mercs will probably be getting Brick Arms in my setup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the way the baby dinosaurs look.  I will likely be trying to get both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We know box sizes, and prices are probably:

75926-20$, 25€

75927-30$, 40€

75928-40$, 50€

75929-60$, 70€

75930-100$, 100€

They are reliable and accurate I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We know box sizes, and prices are probably:

75926-20$, 25€

75927-30$, 40€

75928-40$, 50€

75929-60$, 70€

75930-100$, 100€

They are reliable and accurate I think.

Awesome! The wave would then cost $50 less than I expected which would be a good boost for the Juniors sets. I feel like 75928 and 75929 will be $50 and $70 based on images, but I hope I’m wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know when these sets will come out? Will they come about the same time as the movie comes out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

Do we know when these sets will come out? Will they come about the same time as the movie comes out?

Lego sets always release a few months before the movie. These are scheduled for sometime in April, but I believe we don’t know the exact date yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bbrink1996 said:

Do we know when these sets will come out? Will they come about the same time as the movie comes out?

April or mid April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pictures of the sets from the German toy fair are cropping up on Instagram! The box art for this wave looks really nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yahoo Sports has some great pics of loose and boxed sets. (Names and prices listed also.)

Edited by Rune Haako

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.