Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

Y'know, I was a fan of the JW T-Rex Tracker. It was goofy, but it was also pretty fun. But the Transport looks so much better. Heck, even the T-Rex looks better! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

The first guard's head would be perfect for Hamada the ACU commander from the last movie.

47 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Is it just me, or does LEGO have an Anti-Jeff Goldblum agenda?

It's probably just you.

58 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I mean they did make the Grandmaster, but yeah I know I'm yearning for Malcolm. And the rest of the JP cast.

Man I want that T-Rex set for the T-Rex, but can’t help but think the set could have easily been the T-Rex, a JP tour car and a breakable fence with Alan Grant, the Kids and Ian Malcom...

12 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Just you. They had no problem making the Grandmaster because he was a significant supporting character who was in Thor: Ragnarok for a good chunk of the movie. They aren’t going to make an old Ian Malcolm figure when he appears in one scene in a small cameo role. Besides, I’m fairly sure that everyone would complain if we got an old Ian Malcolm figure before we get one based on his Jurassic Park or The Lost World appearance. 

13 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Just you. They had no problem making the Grandmaster because he was a significant supporting character who was in Thor: Ragnarok for a good chunk of the movie. They aren’t going to make an old Ian Malcolm figure when he appears in one scene in a small cameo role. Besides, I’m fairly sure that everyone would complain if we got an old Ian Malcolm figure before we get one based on his Jurassic Park or The Lost World appearance. 

Yeah. I'd much prefer to get a second Jurassic Park set with Nedry, young Malcolm, any combination of a Jurassic Park red truck or one of the colourful green safari cars, and a Dilophosaurus or a T-Rex and maybe even John Hammond. (He was in one of red trucks at the end.) Bonus points if they include a duplicate Alan Grant for that infamous line; "I have decided not to endorse your park," "Me too," 

36 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Personally I think we should have both. Ian Malcolm is one of the series' most iconic characters.

23 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Personally I think we should have both. Ian Malcolm is one of the series' most iconic characters.

I hear that. He's my favourite from the original movie. I want both now; a young one for accuracy, and an old one to put in my village. ^^

At this point we have seen pretty much everything we are going to see from this wave of sets, unless we see something like a convention exclusive. Lego is a business so they go along with what sells so if you want a certain original Jurassic Park character go out and buy the set so Lego sees that it does sell and they could make more off it

20 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

At this point we have seen pretty much everything we are going to see from this wave of sets, unless we see something like a convention exclusive. Lego is a business so they go along with what sells so if you want a certain original Jurassic Park character go out and buy the set so Lego sees that it does sell and they could make more off it

Yeah, but we can hope for next year?

Well, uh, there it is.

I realized that guy also did ask about Samuel L Jackson, but I'm kinda doubtful about getting Ray Arnold this year. Besides, we'll have another 2 years until the final film, that should be enough time to give us Ian Malcolm and enough classic sets before they have to dedicate a whole wave to a current film again.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

im hoping that the sets will give me somewhat enjoyment and try to keep me occupied in what could be a troubling few days for my family I don't want to go into details and I really don't give a care in the world what the media says or those pea brained idiots who can judge us without even knowing us

sorry to go off track im getting the lockwood manor , stiggy set , t-rex transport and the £20 pterandon set with the new net launcher