Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

25 minutes ago, strangely said:

Which set has a Diplodocus? Did I miss something?

Sorry. I meant Dilophosaurus. I get them mixed up, because the names are so similar. 

6 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Sorry. I meant Dilophosaurus. I get them mixed up, because the names are so similar. 

Okay, gotcha, that makes more sense. Thought I had seriously missed something there for a minute. :grin:

The sets are supposed to come out in just over an hour and there’s still no sign of them online. Did they change the release date on us or something? I’m really confused. 

24 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The sets are supposed to come out in just over an hour and there’s still no sign of them online. Did they change the release date on us or something? I’m really confused. 

They won’t appear on legos shop at home until about 5 in the morning or so eastern standard time I think. Lego does this all the time. The sets will be there, official street date is tomorrow. There is no need to worry. The sets themselves are on the Lego Jurassic world fallen kingdom website. Here is a link: https://www.lego.com/en-us/jurassicworld/products/t-rex-transport-75933

Edited by Falconfan1414

21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

They won’t appear on legos shop at home until about 5 in the morning or so eastern standard time I think. Lego does this all the time. The sets will be there, official street date is tomorrow. There is no need to worry. The sets themselves are on the Lego Jurassic world fallen kingdom website. Here is a link: https://www.lego.com/en-us/jurassicworld/products/t-rex-transport-75933

Thanks, I didn’t realize that they were up on the products page. I’m just used to sets being pictured on the site for a week or two before release and then being available for purchase soon after midnight. 

There are sets on Shop@Home... But only in North American countries. And there are no pictures. But they are available. 

Is April 16th release date for Europe too?

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Is April 16th release date for Europe too?

This date was mentioned in French catalog.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:39 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

I found the entire wave at my local Kmart. Including two of the retailer exclusives. (Anyone in AU who wants the Jurassic World set, or just desperately needs a diplodocus, head to Kmart and be willing to shell out $60 - something I, personally, am not. Sorry, Alan Grant.)

I can also confirm that dinosaurs are, indeed, expensive. The pricing on the JW sets was significantly higher than other themes around the same size. $45 for the Stygimoloch Breakout . . definitely looking for a sale or discount.

Does anyone know how long the shelf life of the line will be? Is it going to last the rest of the year?

im surprised at how much the Jurassic park and stig breakout sets are £45 in uk pricing err no thanks ill wait for the sales , even though I have 4 on my must get list ill sadly not be getting them until likely next week as I have very badly sprained my shoulder back and neck muscles which has left me in some pain

Now that I have a good look at prices, I think I'll just get the T-Rex Transport to start. That's the one that's really grabbing me. Then probably the Carnotaurus at a later date. The others can wait.

Stigimoloch and Lockwood are the only other sets that really interest me, and that's really just due to the new Dinosaurs. Maybe the Dilophosaurus since I like the new colors? And the Juniors set with the Raptor looks pretty cute, too. Not even sure if I'll get the JP set either.

Decisions, decisions...

Now I know the prices in my country, and I will probably just buy Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Eststate. It has the best build, all the main characters and dinosaurs. I love Indoraptor :wub:

1 hour ago, Kalhiki said:

Now that I have a good look at prices, I think I'll just get the T-Rex Transport to start. That's the one that's really grabbing me. Then probably the Carnotaurus at a later date. The others can wait.

Stigimoloch and Lockwood are the only other sets that really interest me, and that's really just due to the new Dinosaurs. Maybe the Dilophosaurus since I like the new colors? And the Juniors set with the Raptor looks pretty cute, too. Not even sure if I'll get the JP set either.

Decisions, decisions...

Does anyone know where to find the Transport? I know it's a retailer exclusive, but where?

5 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Does anyone know where to find the Transport? I know it's a retailer exclusive, but where?

Walmart, if I'm not mistaken. I think all the exclusives are for Walmart.

At least in the States. I see you're in Australia, so I'm not sure if that'll be different for you.

Sets officially came out today (Monday) in Australia, rang around was given a mix bag of when they would release. Toy r bankrupt us where saying Tuesday others like Kmart said end of the week. 

Checked out the Kmart website, they had them all available online, headed down to my local pick up the JP set, Carnatorus set and went back later in the evening and got the Lockwood estate. 

The Jp set seemed to be selling the quickest, price for the dilo and Stig are way over priced. Overall Kmart is the cheapest price that I can see.

Still no sign of the Trex transport anywhere

I am now officially out of my dark age again.

tdGxFnZ.jpg

Edited by Oddleaf

48 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

@Oddleaf Go to target for the Stygimoloch Breakout, they've got it for $39 until the end of April. Not great, but I doubt we'll get better. 

5 bucks cheaper is better than nothing is the dilo set cheaper there too or is it rip off 60 bucks at kmart... 

9 minutes ago, Oddleaf said:

5 bucks cheaper is better than nothing is the dilo set cheaper there too or is it rip off 60 bucks at kmart... 

I don't have any interest in the dilophosaurus - my three priorities are Lockwood Estate, Stygimoloch Breakout and the Jurassic Park one (I'm going to combine all three into a dinosaur research facility and put it in my village) but yep, $55. 5 bucks cheaper is better than nothing, eh? XD

Yeah, just got a good look at the first four sets and thought, the dinos look good the builds are okay but man are they sparse parts wise, think I'll wait for the hype to die down before I pick any of them up. 

Supsr excited about my order! Ordered T-rex transport and the jurassic park set! It's on its way!