Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

12 hours ago, LegoFan117 said:

For sale anywhere yet?

Not that I know of. They're being released on April 16th so we'll probably start seeing them turn up around April 1st onwards

2 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Not that I know of. They're being released on April 16th so we'll probably start seeing them turn up around April 1st onwards

Cool - thanks buddy.

4 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

So there's a clear picture of Zia, I like her yellow shirt with a picture of a red baby raptor on it, it'd look good as a random female civilian torso. I'm starting to think her pants are sand blue instead of grey, and I might give her the jewel thief hair, though someone said earlier that her face wasn't useful and I don't see why as its just a female face with red glasses.

I haven’t seen the picture, but I don’t love the hair piece chosen for her. Bobs work better for thick hair and Zia (from what I’ve seen of her) doesn’t have a bob and her hair doesn’t seem to be very contained like bob haircuts are. I might give her the black ponytail piece instead. 

5 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

So there's a clear picture of Zia, I like her yellow shirt with a picture of a red baby raptor on it, it'd look good as a random female civilian torso. I'm starting to think her pants are sand blue instead of grey, and I might give her the jewel thief hair, though someone said earlier that her face wasn't useful and I don't see why as its just a female face with red glasses.

45 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I haven’t seen the picture, but I don’t love the hair piece chosen for her. Bobs work better for thick hair and Zia (from what I’ve seen of her) doesn’t have a bob and her hair doesn’t seem to be very contained like bob haircuts are. I might give her the black ponytail piece instead. 

Seeing pictures of her I'd say the bob is definitely wrong. But I don't think a ponytail is right either. The Jewel Thief hair is the closest but even that isn't quite right. But there's no LEGO mould that's exactly like her hair. She's got a kind of messy/long bob. A cross between the LEGO bob and medium length tousled hair (Loki in the Thor Ragnarok sets) would be perfect

6 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

In which set does she appear in?

28 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

In which set does she appear in?

the T-Rex Transport

Just watched just2good's review of the stygimoloch breakout set, one my personal favourite things is the fact that Dr. Wu hasn't got a massive Jurassic world logo on his back this time. That ruined the minifigure for me when we got him the first time round. In general these sets look amazing. Like others have said would have loved more locations, but in general can't wait to pick these up.

Anyone had any luck finding the JP set at Walmart. Every time I check brickseek it says out of stock but I am not sure its updating itself. Let me know! Thanks!

7 hours ago, Afolkingdom said:

Anyone had any luck finding the JP set at Walmart. Every time I check brickseek it says out of stock but I am not sure its updating itself. Let me know! Thanks!

I read that people have found them, but I haven’t. I’m in Northern California.

On 3/25/2018 at 2:17 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Pictures of all 10 sets together are up on Instagram. They look so amazing.

Do you know what account they are on?

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

More pictures from 75933 are up. This is such a cool set.

I completely agree. I can't wait to combine it with 75927 and put it in my village. (I'm gonna take the two brown wall sections and put them on one side, then 'unfold' the 75927 pen and put it along the other side, so it'll be like a corridor with the walls on one side and the Dino cages on the other. Sound cool?)

EDIT: My mistake. I confused 75933 with 75930 and thought you were talking about Lockwood Estate. But the T-Rex truck is awesome too and I'm totally getting it anyway. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

I think you can order some of the sets now on the Walmart.com app.

Edit: I ordered Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate, Jurassic Park Raptor Chase, and Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack. It said I'd get them April 5th.

Edited by Rune Haako

15 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Do we know where the T. rex truck is exclusive to? 

I think no. But if 75931 and 75932 are exclusive to Walmart, and there are no Toys r Us exclusives, probably it is exclusive to Target.

I don't know if it's just me or anyone else but the computers in the jurassic park raptor chase set look way too modern. I did notice though if you copy the computer design from set 70900 and just change the bricks to white it could look time accurate.