Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

1 hour ago, Brickwraith said:

It's too bad that the Baryonyx is not coming in any sets

I really wish we had gotten some other herbivores, too. I don’t think we needed 3 different raptors (getting an herbivore in a $25 Juniors set would’ve been better) and we didn’t need 2 pteranodons and T. rexes in the same wave either. 

23 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

April 16th is the release date. 

Hasn’t the Jurassic Park Set already shown up though? Very early for a April 16th date

37 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Hasn’t the Jurassic Park Set already shown up though? Very early for a April 16th date

Not really. Sets can sometimes show up a month early. I know for a fact that the release date for the main System line and Juniors line is the 16th given the cards accompanying the sets on display at the NYTF. 

16 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Review

I'm not much of a playset guy myself, as I typically prefer vehicle builds over partial interior ones. But, despite that, I think this is both a very cute and well done set, with so many great details incorporated throughout. :thumbup:

I'm not a massive Jurassic park fan, (I do like the movie and do intend to read the book), but this set is really tempting, I myself prefer locations to vehicles and I think the locking door is a great idea.  

11 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Not really. Sets can sometimes show up a month early. I know for a fact that the release date for the main System line and Juniors line is the 16th given the cards accompanying the sets on display at the NYTF. 

A couple weeks early is the norm, but a whole month before release, that’s a bit of a pill to swallow. I wouldn’t be surprised if the JP Set is an earlier release, maybe due to the exclusivity 

Probably the one time I'm glad those are stickers on Nedry's computers since I wanted to replace the computer builds with boxy versions from the 90s, they currently look too thin and modern.

Just2Good has his review of the Stygimoloch set up. I loved the set already, but it’s even better than I thought! Great design and play features, and there’s even a little lab area on the floor at the back that I didn’t know about. 

Main line set prices for UK

Pteranodon - £19.99

Stygimoloch - £34.99

Jurassic Park - £44.99

Dilophosaurus - £44.99

Blue Helicopter chase - £49.99

T-Rex Truck - £59.99

Carnotaurus - £59.99 

Lockwood Manor - £119.99

Brickheadz - £17.99

Edited by legoSDR

2 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Pteranodon - £19.99

Stygimoloch - £34.99

Jurassic Park - £44.99

Dilophosaurus - £44.99

T-Rex Truck - £59.99

Carnotaurus - £59.99 

Lockwood Manor - £119.99

Brickheadz - £17.99

For sale anywhere yet?

5 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Pteranodon - £19.99

Stygimoloch - £34.99

Jurassic Park - £44.99

Dilophosaurus - £44.99

T-Rex Truck - £59.99

Carnotaurus - £59.99 

Lockwood Manor - £119.99

Brickheadz - £17.99

Insane. The Pteranadon is the same as US. But then the next 4 are INSANELY overpriced. $40 for Blues Set But £50?! What the hell. But the. After that, the sets are priced much cheaper, the T-Rex Set actually has a price per piece of under 10p, which is nuts considering the T-Rex.

the cheaper sets are majorly overpriced, and the large ones are fair and cheaper than over places. So strange.

i really want a lot of this wave for the Dinos, and a few of the builds are great, but will definitely be waiting for them to go down on Amazon.

So there's a clear picture of Zia, I like her yellow shirt with a picture of a red baby raptor on it, it'd look good as a random female civilian torso. I'm starting to think her pants are sand blue instead of grey, and I might give her the jewel thief hair, though someone said earlier that her face wasn't useful and I don't see why as its just a female face with red glasses.