Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

12 hours ago, Rune Haako said:

Only store in my area.

Fair enough.

10 hours ago, Boettner Builds said:

Wal-mart exclusives are also in the LEGO stores & S&H.

Good point.

On 13-3-2018 at 11:47 AM, Doge said:

I saw it listed on some Dutch websites, so I guess it will also be sold on the continent.(Pricepoint: around 50 Euros)

Could you tell on which Dutch websites you found it? I live in the Netherlands so buying it from those websites would be beneficial for me. :laugh:

The two news sets look great, not sure about the price though. I wish we get more herbivore dinosaurs (Stygimoloch is great!) but well i guess children prefer T-Rex & Raptors.

On 3/13/2018 at 3:44 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I agree about the T. rex, but Rexy is the only one in the movie so it’ll probably be yet another repeat. That must be the set that Zia comes in, too. I really wish the mosasaurus rumor hadn’t been fake...

You never know, they could change the colours for rexy like they have with Blue

37 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

You never know, they could change the colours for rexy like they have with Blue

They didn’t change her colors for the Juniors set so I doubt they would for the regular set. I would like to see her in a darker color with the scars from the Indominus battle, though. 

21 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

They didn’t change her colors for the Juniors set so I doubt they would for the regular set. I would like to see her in a darker color with the scars from the Indominus battle, though. 

True but remember the juniors set also reused the pterodactyl print from 2015 while in the system sets they re printed him. I'm with you on this though like there is a chamce buy why wouls they. Rexy already looks great so why change him.

37 minutes ago, azog said:

True but remember the juniors set also reused the pterodactyl print from 2015 while in the system sets they re printed him. I'm with you on this though like there is a chamce buy why wouls they. Rexy already looks great so why change him.

Oh, good point, I forgot about that. If Rexy is in the set then I hope she’s recolored.

39 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Oh, good point, I forgot about that. If Rexy is in the set then I hope she’s recolored.

That would be great! It would be weird if they would release two same T-Rexes in one wave. Or I have a theory. What if T. Rex Transport set is called like that because the build is to transport T-Rex, but it doesn't include T-Rex but different dinosaurus?

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That would be great! It would be weird if they would release two same T-Rexes in one wave. Or I have a theory. What if T. Rex Transport set is called like that because the build is to transport T-Rex, but it doesn't include T-Rex but different dinosaurus?

That would be kind of useless in my opinion. If Lego had a medium sized dinosaur mold, I would say that it could be transporting a juvenile T. rex, but they don’t so it’ll be a full size one like usual. I hope it isn’t like the truck from 2015- it would be cool to get a boat with a cage to put the dinosaur in. 

11 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

That would be kind of useless in my opinion. If Lego had a medium sized dinosaur mold, I would say that it could be transporting a juvenile T. rex, but they don’t so it’ll be a full size one like usual. I hope it isn’t like the truck from 2015- it would be cool to get a boat with a cage to put the dinosaur in. 

13 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It will probably be a big lorry/truck type vehicle like what she's locked up in in the trailer. Which wouldn't be too great. I think recolouring her would make a lot of sense, maybe like a dark green/brown instead of the reddy brown she is in juniors

22 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I hope this set will be better than the 2015 one.

This set "T Rex Transport" speculation:

Lego have said 5 "normal" sets for JW2

3 Juniors sets

2 Duplo

We've seen the 5 for JW2 and 2 for Duplo but only 2 of the 3 for the Juniors

However we've also seen a T Rex for the juniors so I highly doubt the second T Rex will be in another juniors set. My theory is that it's another JP set or it's a retailer exclusive as they aren't leaked with the earlier leaks are they?

3 minutes ago, J4ck said:

3 Juniors sets

2 Duplo

However we've also seen a T Rex for the juniors so I highly doubt the second T Rex will be in another juniors set. My theory is that it's another JP set or it's a retailer exclusive as they aren't leaked with the earlier leaks are they?

Pictures for all three of the juniors sets are out there. Im 99% sure the set is a fallen kingdom set and a retail exclusive 

24 minutes ago, J4ck said:

3 Juniors sets

2 Duplo

Pictures of all 3 Juniors sets have been out for weeks. The only unseen set is 100% Fallen Kingdom, because it has Zia. 

The set leaked! The T.Rex is different from the one in the juniors set. Overall the truck build is a nice build. Comes with the girl, two generic guards and the baby blu 

Edited by Falconfan1414

That’s a very strange T. rex recolor but it looks amazing! And the truck build is awesome as well! I hope it’s $70 and not $110- $110 for 3 figures and 609 pieces is abysmal. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

I can't find the leak but I believe a thousand words can solve that issue. :laugh: What does the truck look like? Is it kinda like the t-rex trapper from 2015 or the triceratops tracker from 2012? Or is it a closed off design? Then finally is the t-rex better than the old one? (Look more realistic) Then what is the base color? Thanks for who ever answers these questions. 

14 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

That’s a very strange T. rex recolor but it looks amazing! And the truck build is awesome as well! I hope it’s $70 and not $110- $110 for 3 figures and 609 pieces is abysmal. 

It’s 70ish

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s 70ish

Phew! I’d definitely pay $70 for that. I prefer it over the Carnotaurus truck and the T. rex Tracker from 2015. 

So, is that suppose to be Dark Orange upper, Brick Yellow lower, with Dark Brown stripes for the Rex? Yeah, it is rather strange looking whatever it may be.

But hey, the truck build looks great, and Zia has some new dual molded legs too! Do they look like Red/Dark Grey, much like those from 2016's Katana figure, but with prints?

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Phew! I’d definitely pay $70 for that. I prefer it over the Carnotaurus truck and the T. rex Tracker from 2015. 

We have no clue, so it could be $90 or $100 just as much as it could be $70.

$40 for a set with less than 300 pieces and a small dinosaur, and three figures.
$X for a set with 600 pieces, a big dinosaur and 2-3 minifigures.

Not sure I like the new rex, I was hoping they wouldn't use orange at all this time, which was my only problem with the last one. I'm also not sure about the stripe patterns, especially on the legs. They are kind of accurate for a younger Rexy, but those were only on her back. Zia does look cool, i like her sneaker printing.